Empty minds are devils bait...Sep 18. 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good post Fazi... I saw the episode with many other things on my mind so missed out on a lot of stuff, will have to watch it again tonight!!!!

BUt I agree...Dadi is worse than Shyam...😑
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Between Dadi's 180 turn around and promo, we are left with the wedding in big trouble.  Dadi is just perfect for Shyam, evil and psychotic, both of them.  It isn't just Garima any longer for Dadi revenge, no Garima and Payal is just collateral damage.  This is about revenge for everything in her family that she could not control.  She now can make Khushi pay the total price.

I too Fuzzy, have heard a great many nevers in the last several days.  One thing reaching my age has taught me, NEVER SAY NEVER.  Only the young who have not lived long can use that word so carelessly.  Under the right circumstances, you do not know what you will do. Age is a great teacher.

When Dadi gives the bangles to Khushi and welcomes her into family, where is everyone's brain???  Anybody?? Somebody?? Have a doubt here!!!!!  Stupidity reigns supreme!!!  Unbelievable...

I think you may have a good idea of what is coming Fuzzy, you could be right about Khushi staying with her new husband and finding the truth together.  But I think our Khushi girl will separate and go with her mother.  Khushi is selfless and will go against what she wants for herself. 

The next step, I am not certain about but I hope Arnav will follow Khushi and stay at GH and help them uncover the truth and clear Garima's name.  Now THAT would be fun to watch and see the faces of Dadi and Shyam!!!!  Priceless.

Khushi leaves with a bad feeling everything is too perfect.  Smart cookie is our Khushi.  Where is Harvard's brain????  Lost in the wedding night!!!!   Take a cold shower ASR, you going to need it for a while...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fuzzy, i just hope the wedding goes through. a broken arnav is no match for shyam and dadi
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis. Always loved it.
Awosome writting fuzzy.😊Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Geet post
Hope Arnav supports khushi and marry her
No more mu
Also hope nani and Anjali supports them
As mami will again start taunt khushi
So will others
Hope ArHi stay together
Tha is for sharing
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: garlic

great post fazilla😊

thx
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Geet post
Hope Arnav supports khushi and marry her
No more mu
Also hope nani and Anjali supports them
As mami will again start taunt khushi
So will others
Hope ArHi stay together
Tha is for sharing

i dont know..todays epi was too much for me...πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkp1989

Nice analysis. Always loved it.
Awosome writting fuzzy.😊

thx...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Between Dadi's 180 turn around and promo, we are left with the wedding in big trouble.  Dadi is just perfect for Shyam, evil and psychotic, both of them.  It isn't just Garima any longer for Dadi revenge, no Garima and Payal is just collateral damage.  This is about revenge for everything in her family that she could not control.  She now can make Khushi pay the total price.

I too Fuzzy, have heard a great many nevers in the last several days.  One thing reaching my age has taught me, NEVER SAY NEVER.  Only the young who have not lived long can use that word so carelessly.  Under the right circumstances, you do not know what you will do. Age is a great teacher.

When Dadi gives the bangles to Khushi and welcomes her into family, where is everyone's brain???  Anybody?? Somebody?? Have a doubt here!!!!!  Stupidity reigns supreme!!!  Unbelievable...

I think you may have a good idea of what is coming Fuzzy, you could be right about Khushi staying with her new husband and finding the truth together.  But I think our Khushi girl will separate and go with her mother.  Khushi is selfless and will go against what she wants for herself. 

The next step, I am not certain about but I hope Arnav will follow Khushi and stay at GH and help them uncover the truth and clear Garima's name.  Now THAT would be fun to watch and see the faces of Dadi and Shyam!!!!  Priceless.
 πŸ‘

Khushi leaves with a bad feeling everything is too perfect.  Smart cookie is our Khushi.  Where is Harvard's brain????  Lost in the wedding night!!!!   Take a cold shower ASR, you going to need it for a while...

he will get a cold shower on his wedding day... .