Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Fazila
Your analysis is better than watching the serial, since it has more depth, intelligence ,thoughts, and closer to the real life .πŸ˜ƒ

The too many loose ends, and sometimes mindless scripts and unbelievable incidences in the serial makes the viewers look/feel dumb and stupid.😑
Edited by skydome - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nazibah

I don't know what Dadi's playing at but I will just be happy that she kinda...sorta accepted Khushi...and I loved when Khushi said she's scared because so many good things happened today...don't we all feel like that! Shyam should get a different hobby perving at older woman is just🀒...but all in all it was a good episode...Thanks for the PM!!!

what??? she hasnt accepted her at all...she has trapped her ...wait n watch my dear...😊
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Hey fuzzy brilliant post dear... Am also shocked with the episode
Am shocked by dadi... She's becoming more dangerous than shyam...hated her... I just don't want to see her face daily...
On the wedding day when she spills the truth to arnav thinking that he doesn't marry...that this is the perfect time for all dadi haters to watch her... πŸ˜†
Her plan is also going to be a big flop like shyam's
Loved the ARHI scene too... Waiting for the sangeet now

ya..hope they fail n we win...:)))
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: skydome

@ Fazila

Your analysis is better than watching the serial, since it has more depth, intelligence ,thoughts, and closer to the real life .πŸ˜ƒ

The too many loose ends, and sometimes mindless scripts and unbelievable incidences in the serial makes the viewers look/feel dumb and stupid.😑

πŸ˜†..thx...thanks for ur kind words and the red comment...arnt we glad we r not from harvard hahahah hahaha πŸ€£
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayala

Nice post fazzy. tnx

welcome :))
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow,awesome analysis. . .
but no comments. .
thanks for the pm . .
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

wow,awesome analysis. . .
but no comments. .
thanks for the pm . .

thx...np πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dieforasr

Good post dear...πŸ‘

thx😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Fuzzy !!πŸ€— Creepy Hag is giving competition to Creepwa !! πŸ˜‘ Loved ArHi scenes today ! I hope and pray that Arnav stands by Khushi no matter what ! Cant wait for the forthcoming episodes😳
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali's marriage is called off that day Dadi wants to make sure to give that pain to Garima. Was she really in Ashram? Still she didn't learn importance of patience for 14yr . She is great loss her life big zero no no negative infinity. But she don't know Arnav did same with Gupthas. Like the episode. Khushi you are true we are also scared when Arshi smiles lot especially Arnav's smile. Like your post especially Dadi. She will be great threaten to snake. And your title is apt for Dadi. Sorry dear over slept...