Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fuzzy you nailed it...Dadi is more dangerous than the snake whom she has taken for a ride...Shyam's face was so shocked...If dadi had told everyone today, then Garima would have argued about the truth...By shutting Garima's mouth and keeping the "Brahmhastha" for the phera time, Dadi has made sure that she catches everyone off guard and Garima gets more blamed as even Khushi will wonder as to why her mom did not tell her anything about it...She will make sure that Khushi and Payal are without their mother as her grandchildren have been w/o theirs...What a meany woman!!! Snatching Khushi's hand from Garima's has some internal meaning..you are right...We need to be scared now..I think They will get married, but Arnav will be so disturbed by this that their married life will be hell and Arnav because of his promise and commitment will be tied to her...and Khushi will know that...hence the name...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Post Fazila. Dadi is really worst then Shyam. 😑
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Fazila...I totally agree with your analysis.

Dadi seems more dangerous than Shyam...She has a master plan. She is full of revenge and will strike at the most vulnerable time. 
I really love the ArShi scenes...It was just awesome. Looking forward to the Sangeet.
siddharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Dadi's behavior is due to Shyam's plan which was not shown to us and Shyam being surprised of Dadi's behavior is just for the confusion of audience that is all. So we will see the flash track where Shyam will be convincing Dadi not to confront the truth just now to Arnav and wait for the D-day so that the Guptas and especially Khushi will be more devastated...πŸ˜•
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hahahah yes..its back... with a bang..n will bang us all...waiting...how r u deeps wa???

im fyn.waiting for trp's.....wbu??😊..hw r u??πŸ˜ƒ
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

good post

in the whole episode i loved shyam's reaction after dadi gave kangan to khushiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome analysis! You are getting better each day.

Dadi is master of Shyam, a devil's advocate! I wish your prediction comes true.I'll be happy if she let the marriage happen. Coz once Arshi are together they can fix everything. But I'm scared of the thought that is she trying to take the revenge of Anjali's broken marriage! Is she wanting to repeat the past by breaking the marriage of Arshi on their wedding day, just like Anjali. She accepted  khushi in front of Arnav just to gain his trust, to show him that how concern she is for Arnav's happiness. So that Arnav can trust her on the big day when she will explode the big bomb.

Today's episode actually scared me a lot.First of all like your OS Ithought Arnav would engrave Khushi's name beside him, but he didn't.Then why CVs showed Arnav's  name engraved in that special tree! That tree what Arnav's mom planted and he patiently watched to grow. Then Khushi getting scared for two many blessings is another sign of upcoming storm.If you say why Arnav is not using his Harvard brain then I must say, he left it in Harvard business school and whatever left he implemented it in his anger.How is this possible he didn't take any action against the massive plot of his kidnapping and attempt to murder. How cum he is so oblivion!

I'm excited for tomorrow's Sangeet. I wish to see two ethereal beauty together. Who is more beautiful Sanaya or Kareena? How she will react to see Barun, the upcoming hero of Bollywood, the most handsome man in the universe?
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what Dadi's playing at but I will just be happy that she kinda...sorta accepted Khushi...and I loved when Khushi said she's scared because so many good things happened today...don't we all feel like that! Shyam should get a different hobby perving at older woman is just🀒...but all in all it was a good episode...Thanks for the PM!!!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazzy...πŸ‘

i loved the episode...arshi garden scene and hug was soo cute...😳

and dadi..uff she is creeper than shyaam...no doubt in past too she might be responsible for all what happened...hate her..😑

but i laughed on creep flop face alot...πŸ˜†

Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzzy, another the bestwa writing from youπŸ‘. I like when you show us the shadow meaning of a phrase. So cool. You are absolutely right about Dadi the Cruela devil. 😈Surely cooking something rotten. I just hope no ARSHI separation. Today's epi. gave me 1000 vault shock and thawed my brain not working like Arnav & Anj. How are we going to enjoy the wedding. Too much tension making me sick. 
 Great post, loved it as usual.❀️
Edited by tamannausa - 11 years ago