Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^aish bhi araam se dikha deti.. Yahan jab royal families ke ghar bache hote hain, same din hi wo dikha dete hain.. aur yeh aishπŸ˜†
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So the photographer is feeling sorry now. Ohh well it is already done. And I guess this will not be the last time! But the paparazzi should be carefull not to cross the line.

Originally posted by: ashna26

So the photographer is feeling sorry now. Ohh well it is already done. And I guess this will not be the last time! But the paparazzi should be carefull not to cross the line.

they r in line  , they have these rights  
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochokamurabba

they r in line  , they have these rights  

Yeah I know they have, it is there job but I mean just be carefull as we are talking about a baby here. There is thin line getting a picture and the privacy of a baby and mother. Even when they are a star.
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, very very very cute!!!!!!!!!! As cute as my daughter is... they differ only one month.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwiiie  those cheeks.   I love how chubby babies are. What a cutie.
Seems totally upset by the lights - poor thing.
Aishwarya looks so good here.
This had to happen sooner or later as the baby is growing up. They cant hide her forever unless they take extreme measures like MJ did. The family has done their best to keep her out of sight so far.
Can't blame the paparrazzi, its their job they arent breaking any laws. If not this guy someone else would have clicked the photos. Nobody cares for ethics these days when money is to be made.
 I am sure that photo must have been sold for a lot of money. 

Yeah I know they have, it is there job but I mean just be carefull as we are talking about a baby here. There is thin line getting a picture and the privacy of a baby and mother. Even when they are a star.

ash can request to  them   like faraah    for her child   but i think her ego is   much bigger   ...one request n  they will off there  chemera  no  they r not  steping in her privacy  zone , she is the one who stepping out    from her privacy zone   , right now she is out of her privacy zone on a rode  public place  

i remeber when  big B was in hospi   ...that time abi misbehave with   some media member after that abhishek ko maafi mangni  padi thi for his misbehave  coz that was he who cross his line not media  ...its their job  , if sleb thinks  this  whenever they want tab media unhey cover karey otherwise no   so dear its not going to happen  , ye log media ka full fayda lete hai  apni movie n all  stuff sell karney ke liye   so if media does th same     , whats the prob in  it ?   

ashna26 thumbnail

ash can request to  them   like faraah    for her child   but i think her ego is   much bigger   ...one request n  they will off there  chemera  no  they r not  steping in her privacy  zone , she is the one who stepping out    from her privacy zone   , right now she is out of her privacy zone on a rode  public place  

i remeber when  big B was in hospi   ...that time abi misbehave with   some media member after that abhishek ko maafi mangni  padi thi for his misbehave  coz that was he who cross his line not media  ...its their job  , if sleb thinks  this  whenever they want tab media unhey cover karey otherwise no   so dear its not going to happen  , ye log media ka full fayda lete hai  apni movie n all  stuff sell karney ke liye   so if media does th same     , whats the prob in  it ?   

LOl I know nothing about Farah babies well nice for Farah the paparazzi listen. How do you know aishwarya didn't ask them too. Maybe she did? But they didn't listen? She has experience with them for many years now πŸ˜† Like youπŸ˜• said it is their job and having a baby pic of Aishwarya baby means money for them more than Farah baby, there is the difference. Like I said i know it is their job and I have no problem. Aishwarya also doesn't seem to have a problem with she is calm and trying to protect her baby.  I know she is at  public place thats why I said thin line. It for the paparazzi to think what is right and wrong.  We are talking about a baby here?

LOl I know nothing about Farah babies well nice for Farah the paparazzi listen. How do you know aishwarya didn't ask them too. Maybe she did? But they didn't listen? She has experience with them for many years now πŸ˜† Like youπŸ˜• said it is their job and having a baby pic of Aishwarya baby means money for them more than Farah baby, there is the difference. Like I said i know it is their job and I have no problem. Aishwarya also doesn't seem to have a problem with she is calm and trying to protect her baby.  I know she is at  public place thats why I said thin line. It for the paparazzi to think what is right and wrong.  We are talking about a baby here?

if she   said this  ye news channels pe hota same like faraah she said this n  news reporter  did show  that part   , its very obvious if ash  , (who is more popular n her baby is more important  acco to u for papaz ,  )   requested them  they deffinatly show  this coz  it  gives them brecking news

about being more popular to faraah   in my  past post i ans  that point      amir is more popular n in more demand compare to ash  , so obviously his baby more impo than ash    but papa  amir ko  prob nhi detey     ...reason is clear   he   keeps his visit low profile , he alwayes play safe  , he never use his PR  to leak his  shedual 😊  he is more experiance  to ash  , i think ash ko ussey learn karna chahiye 😳
second bold part , r u indirectaly taunting at me for a cleb , u  taunting a  fellow member coz of a  cleb  πŸ˜• 
Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail

if she   said this  ye news channels pe hota same like faraah she said this n  news reporter  did show  that part   , its very obvious if ash  , (who is more popular n her baby is more important  acco to u for papaz ,  )   requested them  they deffinatly show  this coz  it  gives them brecking news

about being more popular to faraah   in my  past post i ans  that point      amir is more popular n in more demand compare to ash  , so obviously his baby more impo than ash    but papa  amir ko  prob nhi detey     ...reason is clear   he   keeps his visit low profile , he alwayes play safe  , he never use his PR  to leak his  shedual 😊  he is more experiance  to ash  , i think ash ko ussey learn karna chahiye 😳
second bold part , r u indirectaly taunting at me for a cleb , u  taunting a  fellow member coz of a  cleb  πŸ˜• 

Lol oke first you bring farah than aamir. πŸ˜ƒ   Oke if I summ it up you think it is Aishwarya own fault and her PR etc right . That is what we are discussing right. Fine,  it is your opinion. So lets leave it at that.  But I don't believe Aishwarya leak her scedule for the press to show up.  I was just talking about media being carefull with camera's because of the baby. Hmm no why should I taunting you for a celeb. Don't worry about that.  πŸ˜†