FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...she looks uncomfortable...poor baby...

More

Edited by SunNaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally.. the mahurat to unveil Aradhya was this.. Pandit said so..

that's just the side but she looks more like AB than Aishwariya.. no?

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Here is a better quality one -

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_malj4ov4jS1r9lywno1_500.jpg

Poor baby looks frightened by all the camera flashes around. And some people here want to know why she protects her baby. Well, I hope they are satisfied now.
Edited by Ms.Reddy - 11 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one camera flash is irritating to a babys eyes let alone several constant flashes. cant beleive the people who say all this stuff like shes overprotecting her child and not trying to show her face and treating her like a prized possession when any parent wuld do the same.
Mistyy thumbnail
Aww I feel bad for the baby

How do paparazzi always know when these stars are  going to the airport? do they camp out in front the airport or wat?

Anyways , finally a picture of the mystery baby..Phew we can all breath now, she def looks more like her dad than mom. 

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh .. finally there is actually a pic of the bachchan baby .. looking at the title, I thought this was another spam thread ..
anyways the baby looks more like abhishek than aishwarya .. let's hope that she turns out to be as chilled out as abhishek and not a stuck up like ash or jaya b or big b 
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

Aww I feel bad for the baby

How do paparazzi always know when these stars are  going to the airport? do they camp out in front the airport or wat?

Anyways , finally a picture of the mystery baby..Phew we can all breath now, she def looks more like her dad than mom. 

well .. what is the actors' PR team for? .. can't believe these actors attract media attention and then behave like they are trying to hide away .. such hypocrites 

but in ash's case, seriously feel bad for the baby .. these cameramen are so heartless, can't they see how uncomfortable the baby is
Niceup thumbnail
Wow feel bad for her...
Looks like daddy's girl...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...she is such a cutie. But she looks so uncomfortable held like that. She probably is unable to breathe properly. I wish she was held like how the rest of us hold a normal 10 month old baby.
I saw some chest beating on how the poor kid is being tormented by the cameramen. There is obviously an interest in the newest generation of the Bachchans so her family could have spared her all this if they would have handled this situation better. But since they didnt get the price they thought they deserved they had to obviously time this 'slip' properly. So there we go-Heroine about to release and Bachchan baby pictures are out. People on this board had predicted this ages ago. 
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nptfdo

well .. what is the actors' PR team for? .. can't believe these actors attract media attention and then behave like they are trying to hide away .. such hypocrites 

but in ash's case, seriously feel bad for the baby .. these cameramen are so heartless, can't they see how uncomfortable the baby is

ya i agree most stars probably inform the media themselves but Aish seems really protective of her kid..and it just doesnt make sense to me if media is there caz of her PR. Why go through all the drama? but then again, who knows wat to believe with these celebrities