KR FF ||Destiny Binds The Love|| chap 6 (page 13)*

Posted: 11 years ago
||DESTINY BINDS THE LOVE|| KRIYAANSH ||

Banner credit: Piyu 

Hiii... guys...presenting the fresho story of our very own kriyaansh...i m writing for the 1st time...so plzz gustakhi maf...i m giving the outline & CS today... story will start...ASAP
For PM Add me to the buddy List

Outline
Rey is very known dancer and Kriya is small town girl coming to mumbai...she is a dancer too but she don't get any opportunities to show up her dance...she came to mumbai alone..And How destiny will change their Life...they still doesn't know that!!...They will be friends??? Enemies??? or Just the one Perfect Couple????

Character Sketch

Reyaansh Singhaniya:  The Hot Hunk of St. Louis College. Son of Very known Steel Merchant Mr. Ranvijay Singhaniya.  Captain of Dance Team of St. Louis called 'The Dazzlers'. Best Friend of Sharon. Rest as same as in D3

Kria Ghai: Very passionate dancer and eagerly waiting to go her Dream college to fulfill her dream. Her Mom don't like her dance but loves her too much. Rest as same as in D3

Sharon Raiprakash: Hot Diva of St. Louis college. Best Friend of Rey and same as in D3

Swayam Shekhawat: Sweetest Boy Ever in St. Louis College. Love Sharon Eternally But can't confess against her ego. Best buddy of Rey.  Rest as same as in D3

And all other are As same as in D3

INDEX

CS: Page 1

Edited by Ray135 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 1

"Maa main jan bujke to Police Station nahi gai thi na...please maaf kardo...plzz ma plzz"

''Police station jake aai hai meri beti...wo bhi ek ladke ke sath...tumhe dance karne ki kya jarurat thi..."

" I m sorry ma...wo to wo Launde..." Ooops jhalli kahiki..." i mean wo ladke..."

"Jo bhi ho Kriya...tumne Promise kiya tha na ki tum kahi bhi Dance nahi karogi...to fir...???"

"Maa wo ladko ki wajahse. . maa apko to pata hai na mai kuch galat nai kar sakti. . maa i m sorry. plz maf kardo. . "
( kriya in mind: plz universji maa ko manalo... kahi ajke tamase ke bad mera mumbai jana na cancel ho jaye)

"Muze pata hai beta meri kriya kuch galat nahi kar sakti. ."
smiles nd hugs kriya..." chalo chalo bhot ho gaya drama ja tuze packing nahi karni hai kya. . kal subah flight hai teri. ."

" teri . ??? matlab maa aap mere sath nahi aa rahe ho ? maa aise kaise apne kaha tha aap mere sath chaloge. ."😔

" ha kaha tha par kriya u know my job ...!! mai tumhare sath nahi aa sakati. . and I know meri beti aab bacchi nahi rahi. . aur mai to milne aya karungi na. . ab yahi ye hal hai to waha to akele rahegi waha kya hoga?"

" ma. . !!!! ( she hugs her )

" accha kriya maine broker se bat karli hai wo tuze airport lene ayega and 5 flats dikhayega aur usmese ek pasand kar lena aur ha ye kam 1 din me ho jana chaiye ok?"

"ok ma. . ab mai jau packing karni h, aur sona bi h..."

" ha ha ja... sari chize dhyan se rakh dena aur jaldi se soja beta kal subah jaldi uthana h. ja beta!"

"ja rai hu ma ...gn! "

" gud nyt beta"

" maa?"

" ab kyaa hua???"

kriya hugs her tightly "thank u maa i love u" 

mom gives a sigh of smile

" i love u 2 beta"

kriya apne rum me jati hai nd starts packing and thnkin about her new journey of  life...

"huh. .finaly i m goin to mumbai. .d dreamcity. i m sory ma, mai janti hu apko mera dance karna pasand nahi hai ...but kya karu dance meri jindagi hai. .and muze pata hai jab aapki beti apna sapna pura karegi aap mera sath jarur rahoge! "

cute smile on her face and talking to universji.

"thank u universji. aap upar baithke aram kya kar rahe ho chalo pcking karo... maa nahi aa rahi hai to kya hua??. .aap to mere sath chal rahe ho!"

wid lots of dream in eyes kriya take a long breath nd get to the Sleep

"yes... I m coming back in tomorrow morning ...you don't worry and take care of yourself...bye Love u dad..."

he was talking on the phone...and really tired ...

"Gosh what the Hectic day of my life...Police station...whoa...can't believe it...all this because that...MJ girl...but she has the sense of dance...Rey, what the hell ...stop thinking about that girl...and go to sleep...unless u gonna miss the flight..."

Reyaansh Singhaniya...was in Dehradun for the New Years's Eve...and got by Police with Kriya...

At Airport
 mom asking kriya for each and every thing as she was littl ebit nervous about t kriya. .
Kriya Noticed that and says,

"maa maa maa bas hogya... maine sara saman le liya hao and aapne jo instruction list di thi wo bhi sambhalke rakh di hai ...u don't worry...plz..."

" ha mai to bas back chek kar rahi thi. ."

kriya and mom both was very sad but they dont show of cause agar ek royega to fir dusra bhi rone lagega.

Anouncement was there for her flight

"ok... beta dekh flight ki anouncment ho gayi hai chal jaa ab...warna late ho jayega..."

"haa... maa bye apna khayal rakhana milne jaldi ana bye maa...i love u..."

"i love u too beta tu bi dhyan rakhna apna"

Kriya walks forward but again back and she hugs her mom tightly then  she leaves for a flight...

priyasogani8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome blossom mindblowing do conti nd pm me...😃
kriyansh19 thumbnail
Awsome loved it ..!
Pm me wen u update ...!
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome update
plz pm me
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dfinetly con n pm me...
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start
update soon and pm me
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazng start...
do cntinue nd pm me whn u update...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start
loved it
n i suppose u have written this earlier some 5-6 parts of this ff...anyways pm me plzz wen u update

Hiii guys...Here is chapter 2...thank u for such lovely comments...Hope u all like this 2...Enjoy

CHAPTER 2

"finally at Airport, Gosh this was my worst New year ever...but anyway now I'm going back... so let's  forget all about that... but there was no fault of that girl'.. my frnz'..ohh hell Rey stop thinking about that girl''. Just catch ur flight'..go to ur seat'.and peace off'..huh'."

From the parking area to the entrance Rey was totally engulf in his thought'..and then one headback to himself to get out of those last night thoughts he pushed himself in the Ticket counter'..

"Reyaansh Singhaniya, To Mumbai''the Next flight'..!!"

"Sure sir'.I'll check it''.Ohh'..Here it's '..Ur ticket Sir'.have a nice journey'.."

"Thank You"

Collect the ticket and while keeping in the pocket,

"Shit''"

The ticket was dropped by him'..he bent to collect his ticket' and here Kriya was headed towards the ticket counter''

"Arre yaha to ticket ke liye itne sare counter hai'..aur railway station pe jao to line me khade rahate rahte paseene chut jate hai''wah wah'.."

Rey giggled in the bent position'.."Weird'.!!!" Finally got his ticket and finally forward towards the flight'.

" Kria Ghai'.to Mumbai'.."

"Here Mam, Have a Nice Jorney'."

"Thank You so much'.."

And she also goes to the flight'.and as always talking to the herself'..

"Wow'.happy journey'..mai bhi to yahi chahati hu'..just a happy journey'.happy Life'.and Happy dance'.Whoho'.Mumbai'..i'm coming'.."

In Flight

"Here is your seat Sir'.."

"Thank you so much'."

"Welcome Sir"

Rey had got his seat and he just cuckled his seat and lean his head on the seat'..

"ohh Universji'ab iss Air hostess ko kaha bhej diya'. Lata hai muze khud hi dhundna padega''kyat ha ha'.46''46 ,46'.ha wo raha'.."

Kriya entered the flight and cross the passing to go to her seat'..sh was walking from the backside of the seat'..

"ahh'meri seat ''"

Kriya sat on the seat and''within 2 second'.

"oouch'..oops I m so sorry'.."

"What the''''"

And Kriya Screamed, " Aap '..Aap yaha'.. kya kar rahe'''aur of meri seat''."

"Whoa'.hold on please''.what do u mean by'..meri seat???? This is my seat'."

"Excuse me''"

"NO u'r not excused'.."

"Arre'..ye meri seat haii''.chalo utho yahase'.."

Standing ferm '.hands on the west'.Kriya was infront of Rey'.

Then Airhostess come between the'..

"Excuse Mam, what happened'"

"Look he is sitting on my Seat"

"Sorry Mam I think u'r Mistaken'..it's Actually his seat'46' U've 45 right beside him'.the Window seat'"

Rey was actually enjoying this'.by leaning his head on the seat'.

"No'.look my ticket'..its'"

And she pinch her lips'.when she'saw the ticket'.

"its'.its '.45''oops'.I'm sorry'."

"Its ok Mam'.please take u'r seat'.we'r ready to go'."

"Thank you'"

And he giggled again'..

"huhhh''bada aya'." And sat on her seat'..again talking to herslf'."Kya Universji'..isiko bithana tha kya'..???"

"rey '.Dude '.best of Luck for U'r Flight'.." He think in Mind while a look Beside him''