Frequent Posters

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with u completely Edited by SubhaShreeNanda - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tia !! Wonderful analysis sweetie🤗Yes Anjali has always been treated with "Oooh she is such a darling ,she should be taken care of,she is our princess"that kind of attitude ! In short she has always been the Rani Sahiba of everybody and has lived life with a silver spoon in her mouth maybe gold too ! Hence because of this attitude,their lives have become interwined with hers ! That is why her being happy or sad matters to them so much,I'm not saying its a bad thing but there is a limit to it ! Thus taking full advantage of being the laadli beti in her family,Anjali knows she will get what she wants in the end which as you said is her boy toy 😆 So the very sad fact which you well stated is that ASR wont get his life back without her being happy ! And Khushi too because of always placing others' happiness before her's (which is fine but not to this extent) has not thought about the consequences of bringing Shyam back to the family and will unfortunately have to suffer the consequences even though its not her fault directly  Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
freya2 thumbnail
Great post. But I don't agree with it fully.

Khushi might want to see Arnav happy, and therefore she needs to make Anjali happy.. But by getting Shyam back into the house, Khushi should know that she won't see Arnav happy or sad, she will find him dead!😆

Come on if we wanted to see our husband happy we wouldn't bring a man into the house who is a threat to his life and everyone else's, regardless of the situation.

I understand Khushi's plight, but unfortunately I can't agree with her actions, no matter what the reasons are. This man sexually harassed her, tried to kill her and she knows he didn't care about Anjali or the baby's safety one bit, he tried to force himself on her, then he kidnapped her husband, got her husband beaten up, tried to burn her husband to death, tied her up and left her for dead on a road, insulted her in front of everyone, tried to ruin her marriage, and even then we're meant to think, oh how sweet Khushi is for bringing back Shyam into the house because she wants to see Arnav happy??😕 More like dead.

She knows he is a threat to everyone, yet we're meant to believe she is bringing him into the house for everyone's happiness?
I'm sorry but to me it just seems stupid. No woman in her right mind, having the knowledge Khushi does, would want such a man in her house. All the reasons behind it are invalid in relation to how much she knows.

I don't hate Khushi, but I hate the writers. All this time I've been watching IPKKND, I thought Khushi was different to all the heroines I see in other shows. She was intelligent, and not shown to be stupid like most female leads are shown to be in other shows. Women are always shown to be the ones who need rescuing, who lack brains and mental strength, but Khushi was different. She's the one who had the mental strength to fight Shyam and had the brains to find out Shyam's plans, and she rescued Arnav, and I absolutely loved it! I know I sound so emotional about it, but it felt good seeing a woman who was capable of actually being the heroine, rather than a damsel in distress. Finally a woman was shown to be independent and capable of doing things by herself, but at the same time she had all the traditional traits of a woman, someone who is loving and caring.

But now they are ruining it. They are making her typical, and instead of finding reasons behind Khushi's actions, we should be opposing it.. That's why I signed Rima's petition.😊

Arhi-4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: freya2

Great post. But I don't agree with it fully.

Khushi might want to see Arnav happy, and therefore she needs to make Anjali happy.. But by getting Shyam back into the house, Khushi should know that she won't see Arnav happy or sad, she will find him dead!😆

Come on if we wanted to see our husband happy we wouldn't bring a man into the house who is a threat to his life and everyone else's, regardless of the situation.

I understand Khushi's plight, but unfortunately I can't agree with her actions, no matter what the reasons are. This man sexually harassed her, tried to kill her and she knows he didn't care about Anjali or the baby's safety one bit, he tried to force himself on her, then he kidnapped her husband, got her husband beaten up, tried to burn her husband to death, tied her up and left her for dead on a road, insulted her in front of everyone, tried to ruin her marriage, and even then we're meant to think, oh how sweet Khushi is for bringing back Shyam into the house because she wants to see Arnav happy??😕 More like dead.

She knows he is a threat to everyone, yet we're meant to believe she is bringing him into the house for everyone's happiness?
I'm sorry but to me it just seems stupid. No woman in her right mind, having the knowledge Khushi does, would want such a man in her house. All the reasons behind it are invalid in relation to how much she knows.

I don't hate Khushi, but I hate the writers. All this time I've been watching IPKKND, I thought Khushi was different to all the heroines I see in other shows. She was intelligent, and not shown to be stupid like most female leads are shown to be in other shows. Women are always shown to be the ones who need rescuing, who lack brains and mental strength, but Khushi was different. She's the one who had the mental strength to fight Shyam and had the brains to find out Shyam's plans, and she rescued Arnav, and I absolutely loved it! I know I sound so emotional about it, but it felt good seeing a woman who was capable of actually being the heroine, rather than a damsel in distress. Finally a woman was shown to be independent and capable of doing things by herself, but at the same time she had all the traditional traits of a woman, someone who is loving and caring.

But now they are ruining it. They are making her typical, and instead of finding reasons behind Khushi's actions, we should be opposing it.. That's why I signed Rima's petition.😊

Exactly what I think most of us are thinking. Great post.👏
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you Tia...on how everything revolves around a very selfish woman at heart... Anjali - she is really self centered and unless she is happy, she will ensure that she will make everyone;s life miserable!!!! right now I am so hating the way this character is shaping up... love is not saying it but in action and she is all talk... she is a nice person but totally self driven... and has not for a minute thought of " is there some truth to what they are telling me about shyam?"

I hope the scene goes like this

ASR - Shyam - can you please come home?

Shyam - Sure Sale saab!!!! Mentally - ha ha ha i finally have you on your knees, you are calling me back home!!!! i knew you would have no choice but to call me back... i have you exactly where i want you... "Khushi ji, I am coming back for you" i love you and i will make sure this time, i will succeed in killing my dumb wife RAni Sahiba , prevent your marriage from happening and marry you myself!!!

Anjali - aahhh  !!! my chotey is so good, he is giving me back my boy toy, now i can go back to being happy for everyone else, now i can live up to my name of poojali, now i can simper and whimper after my Boy toy... he is handsome after all!!

Naniji - I do not know what Arnav's plan is ... but i trust him completely

Dadiji - finally ... i am the fixer, see i came back and now i managed to bring my damadji who loves my anajali so much back into the house... i refuse to listen to my grandson who has taken care of her for so long!!!

Mamiji - all i want is to say bye bye to sorrow and hello hello to shyam ... to  see my anjali happy

Aakash - glad finally shyam is back... i do have short term memory loss so i have forgotten that he was also your kidnapper, oh yeah.. i would have remembered if i had at least asked once on how you were once you came back after the kidnapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASR ----- keep dreaming everyone of you... let Shyam come and then you will see ASR in action

Shyam walks in and is told

ASR - Shyam my dadi is vrey clear that my di your responsibility and not really mine and that you are the one who should be taking care of her since no one can love you more than her.

So, here is Di, ... HP - get Di's suitcases .. I am sure everything is packed...

Here... Di is ready with her bags, you should take care of her ... she is your responsibility and let me be clear that you continue to take care of her, the way you pretend to all the time and also remember that if anything happens to my di ... even accidentally ... you will be jailed for ever... i will make sure of that.

You are a lawyer and earn very well i am sure since you are an excellent actor and liar... so go ahead and support my di ... she is waiting to live with you, do your pooja etccc

Shyam - FAINTWA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for such a long post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by blrgal - 11 years ago
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi's plan... Hmmm... bas yahi bacha hai show me... After a stupid thought process, a manipulative, shrewd, planning, calculative and wicked khushi...
Where is my innocent, mad, mischievous, happy go lucky and smarty angel... I wonder...
nina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful analysis Tia! You have preciously summarized our opinions and feelings. Agree with you

I have pretty much said quite a lot on this topic already and on the recent events that are shown lately. I have one thing to say, though. I can not seem to understand Arnav-Anjali's relationship. I can relate to the fact that if your sibling is upset or is going through a rough patch, then you as their family will try to make them feel better, to care for them and help sort things out for them to the best of your ability and even feel bad for them, right? But, its unrealistic to show that just because one person is sad or a little upset (the miscarriage track aside) their brother(s) or sister(s) will experience the exact same emotion - that does not happen - you can certainly feel sad, or even cry at times - but to show that it Anjali is unhappy then Arnav is unhappy and same goes for happiness and other emotions. Even twins do not have this connection. If this is how things ought to be, then how come the family did not feel the pain and sadness for all the mental and physical torture Arnav went through during his captivation for weeks? 😕

I am not speaking about Miscarriage as it's a hugely upsetting circumstance and your family are bound to feel sad and might even be alright to cry for you but at other times your emotions can not be in perfect sync.

Please correct me if I am wrong here. I am trying to understand but with no success. To me it seems such a silly cycle of happiness and sadness between the 4 characters: Khushi - Arnav - Anjali - Shyaam

I want to mention this quote to mostly Dadi and Anjali with regards to the Shyaam 's past behaviour:

"Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good" - Alan Cohen

Edited by nina5 - 11 years ago
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
👏thanks tia.o for the post and pm.👏

firstly if she hadn't thought and expressed this way I really doubt😕 myself ever stopping to bash Khushi for thinking of Shyam back at Shantivan.😲

actually sometime in our life we had to compromise/change for your own sake. what she is doing would actually affect her relationship with Arnav positively❤️ or negatively💔, but it would surely affect anyway. if Arnav is contented then only she can live in RM.😊

We must remember that Arnav preffered😡 for Di's appointment to Khushi😳. so Anjali becomes her pathway😃(if she supports Anjali)😃 to Arnav and her wall🤢(if she doesn't support Arnav)🤢.

so the point I was saying that ⭐️sometimes peace is much more important than happiness and vice-versa.⭐️

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Once and for all, if Shyam comes back Anjali will stop this Rona Dhona...and hopefully track can focus on Arnav and Khushi😊
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arhimaa7

a very nice analysis on khushi's character...

she is really a very beautiful character...
her selfless love ...
i just loved the scene where she goes by arnav and asks him now u can also eat...
she is the only one who thinks about arnav,...
the remaining all just want the baby(anji) to be happy...

True. But I think the audience have a lesson to learn here. Having love and concern for others is good. But if you don't look out for your own happiness, no one else will. Pure & simple...