A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour...

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome...hahahhah boy toy...to play with hahahha send them all out of RH..im so tired of it all...Wish ASR ...the real one would come out...who also use to insult nanji...only he can now fix things...i never though i would want him back...but now i do...ASR...come n fight...clean ur house of these pollution...plzz zz

And as for the wedding...i dont want such a stupid wedding...they ruined it all...hate them all...im so over it all...😑

Nothing makes sense anymore...all is haphazard...going where dont know...do they know where they r going?

GR8 post...as alwaysπŸ€—πŸ‘
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Your analysis is spot on.πŸ‘
Just one nagging concern about Khushi.
Shyam tried to kill Arnav,so would she be comfortable getting the killer back under the same roof??
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow thanks for writing this Tia, a sincere request from me that you keep writing such posts for us. You've summed up all the thoughts that are running in my mind but I can't put down coherently at the moment as I'm too upset with the show and all ranted out.

I myself questioned the purpose of Khushi's mention of Shyam. I'm glad you guys are around to help me interpret it because the CVs sure as hell don't...they don't pay her character enough attention to clarify her thought process to us, its not as important as showing us their beloved Anjali's point of view.

"If I did not know Khushi as well as I do, I'd have thought that was a sarcastic statement. Because honestly speaking, if it was me, that would have been a sarcastic statement. Followed by, "How many packs of tampons should I order for the household, since Anjali will start her period soon." But then, I'm in-you-face kind of girl and definitely not a saint."

ROFL. I loved your entire post but had to quote this part because it was extra awesome. How I wish you were writing for this show, especially for Khushi's character. This reminded me of the scene a couple of months ago when Khushi called him "Chotey" in a sarcastic tone...I miss that side of her sometimes.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful post Tia :) I like your idea of interpreting her behaviour.I'm not watching anymore so I haven't actually seen what Khushi thought after seeing Shyam but I guess I would prefer your version than the "Di-ke-liye sabkuch" one.Because believe it or not even after all these days the only dialogue which revolves in my mind is - Ye sab maine di ke liye kiya hai.
As you said it's very true that the way things go in RM,everything and I repeat every single thing revolves around Anjali.The only thing going in my mind was-yes Anjali had a miscarriage,yes it was a serious matter but not even one single person not Buaji not amma not Arnav not Nani ever asked how Khushi felt.What about her mehendi getting ruined?But then Khushi had never been vocal about her feelings and I sometimes wish she would scream at everyone's faces like anjali does- ENOUGH!I have had enough.Will you acknowledge me as a human or not?

But anyhow I feel weirdly sure that Khushi is acting all saintly because SP bahus NEVER ever think about themselves.

Sigh.

And I remember shouting to everyone that Khushi is different.

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
tia
muaah
muaah
muaah
take a bow a standing ovation for this write up
how well u analyzed this

everything in this girl's life has come like ASR's famous dialogue 'gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo'

she gets castaways of others like an orphan does
her marriage
her happiness
her very existence is a bheek...
or that is what she thinks

people ask why I  fuss over Khushi
Why I love her character so much
Why I act like her lawyer
Why because it is just fictional...

Because in her I see an underdog
whose very existence is for others
and she gets nothing worthy of her

and asr everyone says is a wonderful husband
but to me he is a good husband when he MAKES HER FEEL WORTHY AS WORTHY AS HIS SISTER IF NOT MORE
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great analysis 

i was mad too .. but its predictable khushi behavior. she wants everything to work out like a dream. and she forgives without a thought. her mother slapped her .. did she even care. buaji got her engaged to shyam.. she was never mad at her. arnav she has always loved so never really stayed mad at him. 

as for shyam... 

well from what i got she only want to bring him for anjali's happiness and lets be honest.. arnav wont be happy till his di is happy. and khushi cant be happy till aranv is happy. n anjali cant be happy till she has shyam. they are all stuck in a vicious and sick cycle and shyam is reaping the benefits. 

i just hope the cv's handle it well and explain that khushi is not forgiving shyam nor show her supporting shyam against arnav. but going by the cv's track record they will mess it up for sure. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Awesome...hahahhah boy toy...to play with hahahha send them all out of RH..im so tired of it all...Wish ASR ...the real one would come out...who also use to insult nanji...only he can now fix things...i never though i would want him back...but now i do...ASR...come n fight...clean ur house of these pollution...plzz zz

And as for the wedding...i dont want such a stupid wedding...they ruined it all...hate them all...im so over it all...😑

Nothing makes sense anymore...all is haphazard...going where dont know...do they know where they r going?

ASR needs to do three things.

1. Grow a pair of balls and clear Khushi's name. If his Di can make demands, she is well enough to know the truth.

2. Learn to have his own emotions, thoughts and life apart from his Di. This psychopathic relationship is getting on my nerves.

3. Treat his Di like an adult and not like a child who can't face the reality and has to be bubble wrapped all the time.

P.S. Did you see the tampon comment? I swear the way they are behaving, the entire household will start pms-ing when Anjali has her periods. 
Tia.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvpal007

Your analysis is spot on.πŸ‘

Just one nagging concern about Khushi.
Shyam tried to kill Arnav,so would she be comfortable getting the killer back under the same roof??

The answer to your question is abso-freaking-lutely not. Not only Shyam tried to kill Arnav, but he also sexually harassed her for months. But with Anjali's constant melodrama and the entire households slobbering behavior, is she comfortable now?
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post dear...agree with u...