Who will overtake the KHAN'S when they retire? :'( - Page 5

Poll

I hope they work in movies even when they r old :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Sunil Dutt - Sunjay Dutt

Dharmendra - Sunny Deol

Prithvi Raj Kapoor - Raj Kapoor - Rishi Kapoor - Ranbir Kapoor

The biggest advantage the Khan's have over others is the same last name.

Imagine if Hrithik, Akshay and Ajay were all Kumars.

Who would have dominated the decade then, the Kumars or the Khans?

chck their star power...Rishi could never match upto Raj Kappor similarly Ranbir has bigger fan following n star power than Rishi...I m not saying that both cant b famous.,,,its just that there is a variation in the amount of success u get...one always is higher than other

not just here in bwood...Sunil Gavaskar was a class player...his son nevet came near him
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Terenaina
Was it when he shared the stage with Freida Pinto? Or was it some other awards show? I don't remember exactly 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yeah I think that's the one

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May be Barun Sobti . If he not then Bollywood Industry will be ruined.
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

chck their star power...Rishi could never match upto Raj Kappor similarly Ranbir has bigger fan following n star power than Rishi...I m not saying that both cant b famous.,,,its just that there is a variation in the amount of success u get...one always is higher than other

not just here in bwood...Sunil Gavaskar was a class player...his son nevet came near him

You're right. There's no equality with regard to the output but in Rishi & Ranbir's case, they're quite ahead compared to the likes of Amitabh/Abhishek, Vinod Khanna and his sons etc. The challenge is for the star kid to rise ahead of their star dads or moms and that's what Ranbir did. The same applies to Hrithik whereas Abhishek is still riding behind his dad when it comes star power. I've nothing to say about other star kids
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

yeah I think that's the one

Freida looked super nervous on stage that night ๐Ÿ˜† And as usual SRK managed the stage. Yeah I loved it too
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Current below 35 stars of BW can never reach the level of Khans. Khans are made more by their fans and their connect with them. Only when you see a star rise before your eyes...root for him and see him  win do you form such a connect with a star. They may stumble and then they get up again and fly higher. And when they soar...their fans soar with them. Sounds funny...but thats the connect that the Khans (and the big stars before them) enjoy/enjoyed.
The problem with below 35 stars is they all have some or the other industry connect. They are fully groomed and prepared...just like Miss India contestants are. And like those contestants they all sound like clones of each other saying everything on a que. How can you love or hate someone who are all perfect every time. You just see their work and move on without forming a connect.
To have more stars like Khans we need real stars who rise thru their perfections and impertections and not thru their connections.
BIackSwan thumbnail
@ksh
Your interpretation to stardom makes perfect sense hon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Besides it's just these 3 Khans and you can't add other Khans to this club either because the honest truth is they can't join this club despite any influence either 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Current below 35 stars of BW can never reach the level of Khans. Khans are made more by their fans and their connect with them. Only when you see a star rise before your eyes...root for him and see him  win do you form such a connect with a star. They may stumble and then they get up again and fly higher. And when they soar...their fans soar with them. Sounds funny...but thats the connect that the Khans (and the big stars before them) enjoy/enjoyed.

The problem with below 35 stars is they all have some or the other industry connect. They are fully groomed and prepared...just like Miss India contestants are. And like those contestants they all sound like clones of each other saying everything on a que. How can you love or hate someone who are all perfect every time. You just see their work and move on without forming a connect.
To have more stars like Khans we need real stars who rise thru their perfections and impertections and not thru their connections.

Very well said and analysed! ๐Ÿ‘
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG KSH...ur so right. The younger actors are like clone of each other when they are talking...ranbir, ranveer, arjun kapoor all talked about how they want to be paired with madhuri...no originality in their answers

Khans had and still have a connection with the audience that's why they have been a huge superstars for more than 25 years now