Who will overtake the KHAN'S when they retire? :'( - Page 4

Poll

I hope they work in movies even when they r old :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

true say...bt honestly..,.no one can b at the top forever...the power n fame always has an end...I think no one can replace the Khans persona...bt all the young ones will surely create an image n star power of their own...bt for that too..,,the guy need lotta tym...like 5 yrs more , cz Khans werent this big either in their initial days

And it's high time outsiders joined the industry and compete against the odds cuz Bollywood is full of star kids. Some are utterly useless and if not for their star families, they're nothing

I wish there was another SRK cuz he's the biggest Indian dream a common can dream about
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want outsiders to join too. SRK and Akshay are outsiders that made it big. I really hope outsiders join and become a huge superstars like the Khans
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I want outsiders to join too. SRK and Akshay are outsiders that made it big. I really hope outsiders join and become a huge superstars like the Khans

Yes Akshay is another outsider who made it big. Nowadays it's all star kids who make grand debuts and I was surprised that Yash Raj launched Ranveer Singh. I think it's tougher for the guys more than the gurls to enter this industry
Terenaina thumbnail
Even Ranveer isn't an outsider since he's sonam's cusin. Only star kids are making debutes in big banners

Like I said I want another SRK to enter the industry without no family in the industry to make it big
BIackSwan thumbnail
Ranveer is Sonam's cousin?!?!?!?? Man I don't know anything about these connections at all. No wonder Yash Raj launched him then. The moment I try to give benefit of the doubt, I'm proven wrong ðŸ¥±

This sucks. Yes me too want another commoner to make that big dream a reality just like SRK did but the sad truth is the guys nowadays are either not focused or not willing to take that risk. If you take these TV actors, they are totally lost with their ambitions. People like SRK were focused and knew their objectives whereas others are confused and lack that confidence to make it big

Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

Idk if Aryan can carry the legacy much...cz rarely do v see a son having equal power as the father

As my dad says...that nature is a great leveler...if son is a superstar...then the father mite not have been that big like Hrithik-Rakesh or if father is huge star den son mite not reach it like AB Jr-Big B

bt exceptions can always hapn 😉

Sunil Dutt - Sunjay Dutt

Dharmendra - Sunny Deol

Prithvi Raj Kapoor - Raj Kapoor - Rishi Kapoor - Ranbir Kapoor

The biggest advantage the Khan's have over others is the same last name.

Imagine if Hrithik, Akshay and Ajay were all Kumars.

Who would have dominated the decade then, the Kumars or the Khans?

BIackSwan thumbnail
Hrithik, Ajay & Akshay are indeed stars but they don't have that X factor these Khans have; SRK, Salman & Aamir. I'm not sure if it's the X factor or star power or some other aspect but the Khans are kinda exceptional compared to the rest. This includes their hysterical fan base too

Guys, I highly doubt if Aryan can match up to his dad ever. He'll turn into another Abhishek Bachchan if he joins the industry because he's after all another star kid. He never has to go through the hard way to enter the industry. But it's too early to predict ðŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
I really like Ajay and Akshay but SRK is the Michael Jackson of India
BIackSwan thumbnail
MJ of India is indeed apt for SRK considering the stardom he acquired. I watched some video on youtube where Janet Jackson said she's a fan of SRK. He's a big brand outside India
Terenaina thumbnail
yeah I loved how the Oscar Awards called him "The King Of bollywood Shahrukh Khan."