Who will overtake the KHAN'S when they retire? :'( - Page 3

Poll

I hope they work in movies even when they r old :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Imran khan - Aamir khan since I think aamir also used to be super cute in his early days

SRK - Ranveer singh Or Shahid kapoor if he chooses great roles in romantic movie. He'll take over romance hero from him

Salman Khan - Shahid Kapoor again...I don't know

But Khans will always be loved till the day they die
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

Vidya Balan.<i></i>

Satyavachan 😃
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tazeen_Rida2004

No one can replace them😊

I know. The kind of star quality, charm and overall they had since the 90's can't be replaced. Til this day, they have the biggest hits and star power. The biggest hits in the 90's were the Khans and now it continues

My first bollywood movie was SRK's movie so I'll always be bias towards him. I started loving bollywood because of him😳
Terenaina thumbnail

Vidya is already showing the star power of the Khans...I'll be happy if she does be as successful as them. I rather have a vidya than these losers
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna say Emran Hashmir but he has no such star power. Ranbir's good but he doesn't have that charisma which somebody like SRK has

So basically Bollywood minus Khans sounds pretty dull to me
Terenaina thumbnail
The Khans made bollywood the way it is. I went to Beligium, they play Aamir khan movies as the only hindi movies in the channel

in the USA, SRK is huge

Nobody can replace them for sure. Unless SRK's son become an actor and maybe he has a chance to carry his father's legacy
Edited by Terenaina - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I know. The kind of star quality, charm and overall they had since the 90's can't be replaced. Til this day, they have the biggest hits and star power. The biggest hits in the 90's were the Khans and now it continues

My first bollywood movie was SRK's movie so I'll always be bias towards him. I started loving bollywood because of him😳

@Bold
Same here. The first Indian flick I watched was Anjaam and thanks to SRK I'm here discussing about the Indian film industry
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

I wanna say Emran Hashmir but he has no such star power. Ranbir's good but he doesn't have that charisma which somebody like SRK has

So basically Bollywood minus Khans sounds pretty dull to me

true say...bt honestly..,.no one can b at the top forever...the power n fame always has an end...I think no one can replace the Khans persona...bt all the young ones will surely create an image n star power of their own...bt for that too..,,the guy need lotta tym...like 5 yrs more , cz Khans werent this big either in their initial days
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

The Khans made bollywood the way it is. I went toBeligium, they play Aamir khan movies as the only hindi movies in the channel

in the USA, SRK is huge
Nobody can replace them for sure. Unless SRK's son become an actor and maybe he has a chance to carry his father's legacy

Idk if Aryan can carry the legacy much...cz rarely do v see a son having equal power as the father

As my dad says...that nature is a great leveler...if son is a superstar...then the father mite not have been that big like Hrithik-Rakesh or if father is huge star den son mite not reach it like AB Jr-Big B

bt exceptions can always hapn 😉
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rannnbiiir ❤️

He's talented among the younger lot.