Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
  Awww Arti...hugs...Yaar😳the epi was roocking and lolz acha hua the GIGGLING BANDARIYA WAS ALL OVER 😡she wanted to cook moong dal ka halwa for kesar grrr😡but Kesuda ko to undhiyoon pasand hai hai na😳BTW Prachu when is the ME tu khule balon wala😛
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 So true yaar..Bas Kesuda always was worried about her not confiding in him...bechara he wanted her to swoon all over him giving him exclusive rights of her secrets but instead GULLU MATEY WAS BUSY SETTING TALLI UP WITH HIM 😕can someone tell me..Itna IDIOTIC love kaise hota hai..I mean...Gullu sudhy kisi ko kesu ki man ki nahi padi all worried about Talli and her prarthana *GAGS* ...I really loved the symbolism of burning the kurta..He burned gullu ki pasand and LOL talli ke armano ki bhi chita jala di and yes when he says that m not a kid...i have the capability to take my own faisla..Gullu is shocked and a lil taken aback coz he pushed back her exclusive rights of guiding him...It was clear that for hhim his decisions matter and not blindly following her..Neilu u were right when u said the gullu never came out of her self obsessed role of a dictator in his life😆
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=manzilmukul]  Awww Arti...hugs...Yaar😳the epi was roocking and lolz acha hua the GIGGLING BANDARIYA WAS ALL OVER 😡she wanted to cook moong dal ka halwa for kesar grrr😡but Kesuda ko to undhiyoon pasand hai hai na😳BTW Prachu when is the ME tu khule balon wala😛 [/QUO

Kesuda 😡 I got so angry with him when he said that he doesn't like undhiyo...childish tantrum😆and later dekho toh kya haal ho gaya he started to hallucinate to the extent that every other dish seemed to him like Undhiyo made by Gullu.

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

So true yaar..Bas Kesuda always was worried about her not confiding in him...bechara he wanted her to swoon all over him giving him exclusive rights of her secrets but instead GULLU MATEY WAS BUSY SETTING TALLI UP WITH HIM 😕can someone tell me..Itna IDIOTIC love kaise hota hai..I mean...Gullu sudhy kisi ko kesu ki man ki nahi padi all worried about Talli and her prarthana *GAGS* ...I really loved the symbolism of burning the kurta..He burned gullu ki pasand and LOL talli ke armano ki bhi chita jala di and yes when he says that m not a kid...i have the capability to take my own faisla..Gullu is shocked and a lil taken aback coz he pushed back her exclusive rights of guiding him...It was clear that for hhim his decisions matter and not blindly following her..Neilu u were right when u said the gullu never came out of her self obsessed role of a dictator in his life😆

No one ever asked Kesar...that is my biggest complaint😭Talli became so important for Gullu that Kesar's wishes took a backseat.I know that Gullu's guilt is partly responsible but she should have sat him down and explained to him about Deeyarvattu.The poor guy was never given a chance to make decisions about his own life.That's so unfair.
prachurya thumbnail
Beware of essay!

The episode has been dissected quite beautifully by both Mini and Piyu👏

I will talk about symbolism.

First 'Aur tu' scene gave out a strong indication how - "Kesar ki duniya Gulaal k irdh girdh ghoomti hai". This was Neil's first epi that I had seen after leap and I found it utterly romantic when he said, "Sirf Rohan?". Gulaal went on and on abt others, and Kesar was like, "Cut the chase, what about you?". Loved his directness which is maintained throughout the serial.
Symbolism: For Gulaal it was always others before self and for Kesar it was Gulaal before anyone else
"Aur Tu yaad karti thi, mujhe?"
Both their smiles are portraying different emotions- Gulaal was like u never replied to any of my letters and Kesar is like if only u knew that I have been doing nothing but that all these years
Loved these little nuances that the director added👏

Kesar's brilliant "Why" when Gulaal gives him the purple kurta and the burning scene with which Neil stole the show

KT's headache inducing dream sequence- Ya, i caught a symbolism there also. As Talli leaves the room giggling away thinking abt her dream, she catches sight of the burnt Kurta.

Symbolism: Talli lives in a dream world but the ugly reality will be thrust on her face.

On a side note, Talli seems totally brainless in this epi, how cud see give the dantmanjan smile after what Kesar did to her and Kesar's glares at the puja. Watch

Seriously, he is glaring at u, stop the 😃

Kesar and Gulaal's talk at Kesar not wearing the clothes Gulaal chose and how now he makes his own choices

Symbolism: A very straight one to know. Kesar will not let Gulaal impose her decisions or likes (Talli) on him. Kesar will make his own choice(Gulaal). Brilliant writing👏

The Touch scene...beautifully done...there was no harshness or jerks only subtle reactions but delivering the message loud and clear. Neil and Mansi talked with their eyes throughout

Gulaal now cannot deny the big change that she denied when she first met Kesar ,to herself that is.

Things cannot be taken for granted in GK relationship anymore. Much more superb scenes coming up next week.😊 
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am watching GK scenes after sooo manyyy Daysss😃...It feels awesome to watch GK scenes n VMs all over again😳...I am watching the scenes n VMs now thanks to the uploaders in YT...Its good to skip the bhandhariya😆 n family drama scenes na...

Edited by MR21 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arti07

i missed aur tu epi damm cable😡 😭 

@piu and minizz lovely update always love to read it

😆
EXOL thumbnail
@piu

ya thats what i mentioned earlier also that gulaal has no problem in all these scenes ..she started repelling when she got a hint about kesar's developing feelings for her 😳..thats why she was reluctant to do vat savtri unlike these rituals
EXOL thumbnail
oh prachu am loving ur captions and caps...perfect explanation of kesr's emotions
EXOL thumbnail
oh btw i always wonder yaar why none of the seniors in the house raised questions when talli was sitting with kesar n gulaal...so weird...😕

i mean ye tho gulaal ka secret set up tha na..paan ba never knew of it..nor did others..then why why why..no one pin pointed of talli's interference...

and in shiv mandir scene also..it would have made sense if daaiba or paan ba had asked talli to step back instead of pandit ji...

were all they blind...???ek tho dai baaa kehti hai ye riwaaj pati patni ko karni chahiye and u see talli also  doing it...and they dont cringe...😕