Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OH GOD!! DAMNIT!! Talli😡 I mean she jsut goes round and round running like a paro in the whole village..Mera Kesar aa gaya..OH HELLO MADAM wo tera kab tha😡😡😡😡

They wasted such a beautiful song on her but great I must say there were great symbolisms..LIke the diya was about to extinguish with Talli's dupatta..then Gulaal covers it with her hand..It did symbolize that Talli and Kesar's love was only protected by Gulaal or else it was a futile attempt..It was never meant to be..also Talli was banwari for Kesar but he just vanished in the cloud of dust ..Even after running behind him...she had to grab hsi attention...THis did symboloze their actual relatiosn..
and prachu and arti..I so agree with Sushant and Neil scene..Neil was very rwa..But KG confrontation just nailed it for me😳 and OMG OUR BHAVNA IS BACK😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
mainnu dhaso ki main ki kara..😭
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

mainnu dhaso ki main ki kara..😭

Chal koi nai... watch the GK scenes chronologically😛
Meanwhile, enjoY this, it will cheer u up😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKSvzWBkTqE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

OMG This epic VM needs a special mention

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVpVi0yzabw[/YOUTUBE]

OMG this is really  epic..thanks for putting it here prachu..i had a good laugh 😆
EXOL thumbnail
i watched epi 103 again

haila kya rejni kaanth style entry tha..thoda OTT tha na hahaha

he was pakad pakad ke fenking the goondas in that small circle of mud..

the very first shot of dushy n kesar face to face...neil looks nervous or something..then he picks up

then hi gives a dracula kinda looks when he hugs duhsyant...😲

itna hi dekh paayi 😭
Stalwart. thumbnail

Mein Aagayi Koi Hein???
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okies i watched today's epi wow the two soulmate finally met aaww gulaal had tears in her eyes and she so wanna pull his cheeks and ears tht was so sweet and kesar he was dead for a sec his tormentor his lady right before his eyes dunno weather to hate her or love her i love u too kesu and i loved the fact tht ph dare to show this unique bond if i watch this epi i cant believe gulaal will fall for him coz for her he was just a kid ...a kid whom she nurtured and pampered he is grown up but she remained the same she treated him like a child and he looked her as his woman ...he loved her without being guilty genius...⭐️ loved how this ph transformed the mother/son dynamic into a romantic relationship: wooh terrific👏
the first meeting was to die for..👏..kesar's FB was fantabulous and the way he looked at his room was stupendous i loved his carefree smile with talli and  i was laughing wen kesar said he was checking weather she is the same talli answer "A BIG NO kesu her brains fall out combing those long hairs these years😉😆

aah a beautiful epi...now tom is the kurta burning day 😃oh yaa  kesar u literally burned the screen 😆
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

i watched epi 103 again

haila kya rejni kaanth style entry tha..thoda OTT tha na hahaha han to entry ekdum dinchak hone chahiye😎

he was pakad pakad ke fenking the goondas in that small circle of mud..haan itne saare ko ek saath😲  who tutored him -BRUCELEE😆

the very first shot of dushy n kesar face to face...neil looks nervous or something..then he picks up

then hi gives a dracula kinda looks when he hugs duhsyant...😲 yaa at first he was nervous but  later on he ate everybody 😆😉

itna hi dekh paayi 😭 mein to tv mein dekhing thenga😆

Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishni51

Mein Aagayi Koi Hein???

mein hun u can give ur tits bits parchurya ramya minizz geeshu neilu piu will join later😳
prachurya thumbnail
Beware of the long essay

No matter how many tyms I watch GK's first meet scene after leap, I never get bored of it. My God, Neil's performance touched new heights in this episode along with his voice modulations. Good improvement in just one epi, Neil👏.

Coming to the scene. The way Gulaal calls out "Kesar" and from that moment Kesar forgets everything for a moment and becomes Kesar of 10 years back, flashbacks running through his head and seeing that his Gulaal remains the same even after all these years and unconsciously starts walking towards her with a genuine smile, happy to see Gulaal after so many years.  Mansi was stupendous in this scene, even my Mom remarked, "Gulaal is amazed that he is all grown up now and trying to find the traces of the Kesar she had last seen". But again Kesar's wall is resurrected once he is reminded of Gulaal's deception. During the dialogue, Kesar keeps sarcastically smiling and complaining in a sarcastic manner, which Gulaal brushes aside as mere anger of sending him to hostel. And, what a last look Kesar throws at Gulaal before the hall as if saying that "This is just the beginning"👏

KT scene🤢. I can see the Cvs trying the old book trick of nok-jhok between KT, but Talli's character was far more dumb to stand up as an equal and give it back to Kesar at the nok-jhok scenes. The scene came out simply as Kesar pulling Talli's legs and nothing remotely romantic. I hated how the gift of bangles was compared to that of Vasant-Gulaal. But here the Cvs added their own twist, Kesar didn't put the bangles in Talli's hand, he had far more of a past baggage to start flirting from the word go. Heck he wasn't even looking to court a girl if that wud hav been the case Kesuda cud hav comeback with his gf, Gullu Maatey 😡

Coming to Neil's scene in his room. The DOP did a wonderful job with Kesar's reflection on Gulaal's picture, wonderfully done👏. And how Kesar's  aim was for Gulaal- as lots of people have said- One point program-Gulaal- he could never see beyond her😊

Our lovely JK starting her cupidgiri at the first chance🤣. God, she wastes no tym😎