Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

he was petrified and he is not that sort so just goes to show how much perfume really knows in fact she is causing some damage to his image with her nonsense he is no tantrum thalaiva

Exactly...he's just not that type. Surprised that his phangurls don't get him...
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i wrote what i though of her nonsense there

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Fantastic thread Swathi, you are finally doing what me and others have been begging you to do forever my dear. Your posts are a joy to read. ðŸ¤— 

"What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?"

Haha. I just want Anjali gone. I don't need to see her breakdowns in every episode. I hope she doesn't get nominated in a single award show next year...yes that's bitter and mean but I don't care anymore. I don't want her getting accolades at the expense of the entire show. I'm annoyed that they are making this show stale and nonsensical, just to give someone the opportunity to showcase their acting skills. Same freaking scenes, same freaking dialogues and same freaking expressions every single day. Fans either groan or forward scenes every time she comes on screen. FYI, that's not a good thing for any actor.

They are bending over backwards to make her look good, messing up the last bit of logic that was left in this show, for her convenience. They gave her a scene where she wanted to abort the baby as that was an excellent chance to display her acting skills. Then they say the fans are heartless for not feeling sorry for a woman who just lost her child. They want us to conveniently forget that she tried to kill the child herself.

She has always gotten better clothes and hairstyles than the lead female but its hilarious to see how hard they try to make her look good (i.e. the bridal outfit at godh bharai). I won't even get into the baby bump issue. All their efforts backfire though. Its a good thing fans are opening their eyes to it now.

hey pinky🤗 thank s
CDlove thumbnail
LMAO that threads becoming a riot 🤣

Originally posted by: CDlove

LMAO that threads becoming a riot 🤣

more so bcos of you know who all have entered😆
what the she never responded and the thread is stagnant now
CDlove thumbnail

what the she never responded and the thread is stagnant now

I know..she left in a hurry..damn 😡
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExquisiteOrchid

Question is how many are actually Watching the show?

How many are forwarding the show?

How many are reading the live updates?

How are just here to be part of Forum?

How are many here as they are so addicted?

i stopped watching this serial regularly..but whenever i want to watch it i can see only these two faces( anjali&shyam)  coming on the tv screen... then i have to change the channel...but i like this FM ...
Edited by kitty25 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CDlove

I know..she left in a hurry..damn 😡

just like the other one that day who got her own post closed because she did not know how to answer
she must have gone in search of a dictionary rem we have not used standard words like omg i am dead whee you rock  frns you d best
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

just like the other one that day who got her own post closed because she did not know how to answer
she must have gone in search of a dictionary rem we have not used standard words like omg i am dead whee you rock  frns you d best

Tells me...I see something brewing...my curious mind wants to know !!!

*goes to stalk Swathi's posts* ðŸ˜‰
Edited by asha... - 11 years ago