Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: asha...

Hiru Kaisa sorry

This type...

Baruns I lubbs you ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ (just imagine a whole row of hearts ) We're really sowwwiee. U da best actor on TV... and I watch this show only for you ❤️

If im right Barun himself wasn't very impressed with the amount of attention he was gettin from phangirls saying they love him. Him seeing that thread is only going to be worse 😆

I just put in  a bunch of hearts like this...a picture says a thousand words

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope it would suffice for our bhaiya to forgive us 😳
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Aimz-

Swathi, if you're slow to understand then count me in the Screwed-up Brain section when it comes to IPKKND and well an even more Screwed-up Stomach when it comes to digesting it.

Just today I read a post which made me quite sentimental, it talked about the plight of a woman struck with the horror of miscarriage and I realized, though inexperienced about these matters myself, how a mother feels for her baby, especially one she has lost and it's no trivial matter, it's no "Oh no, the Baby is gone...! Never mind, seems like I have to get my ass up for getting you in" matter.

And God forbid being a feminist I tune in any other SP show ever again, whence I have a strong urge to create another Eagle Forum to fight this anti-feminism which is perhaps the Rishta Wohi, and now you also see the males doing abusive favours in explicitly shown scenes which is the Soch Nayi.

hey aimi read that post also so touching why blame sp all the other shows have women having some esteem they study get into business teach family values only here our ex female lead lost everything job character and the current one gives all women a bad name🤢

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

he was petrified and he is not that sort so just goes to show how much perfume really knows in fact she is causing some damage to his image with her nonsense he is no tantrum thalaiva

Like, W*F?

I am Beyonce, you know. Minus the True Star part.

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Like, W*F?

I am Beyonce, you know. Minus the True Star part.

😆 
i too went and showed my love
CDlove thumbnail

i too went and showed my love

I saw! we give give give love...like AnJhali bitiya 😳

we're already becoming like her. imma so proud!

hey aimi read that post also so touching why blame sp all the other shows have women having some esteem they study get into business teach family values only here our ex female lead lost everything job character and the current one gives all women a bad name🤢

I don't tune into other channels, in fact in other dramas, thanks for the warning beforehand.
The less said about Khushi's butchered character the better, I feel like putting my foot down on this show right here, right now. I refuse to believe this Gul is a woman, I'm sure it's some man in disguise or perhaps some puppet driven by a Male chauvinist.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Ownly u cn doo dis.
poorf maangaa
aur tum ne pooding jala diya
Aap Bhi Na !!!
ab poorf iz knot in da pooding !!!!

kuchoo nee jalaya...Tu jal rahi hain. Kyunke I winz..and u looj 😈

And oye... I likes to get my pudding and eat it too...  😛

Edited by asha... - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic thread Swathi, you are finally doing what me and others have been begging you to do forever my dear. Your posts are a joy to read. 🤗 

"What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?"

Haha. I just want Anjali gone. I don't need to see her breakdowns in every episode. I hope she doesn't get nominated in a single award show next year...yes that's bitter and mean but I don't care anymore. I don't want her getting accolades at the expense of the entire show. I'm annoyed that they are making this show stale and nonsensical, just to give someone the opportunity to showcase their acting skills. Same freaking scenes, same freaking dialogues and same freaking expressions every single day. Fans either groan or forward scenes every time she comes on screen. FYI, that's not a good thing for any actor.

They are bending over backwards to make her look good, messing up the last bit of logic that was left in this show, for her convenience. They gave her a scene where she wanted to abort the baby as that was an excellent chance to display her acting skills. Then they say the fans are heartless for not feeling sorry for a woman who just lost her child. They want us to conveniently forget that she tried to kill the child herself.

She has always gotten better clothes and hairstyles than the lead female but its hilarious to see how hard they try to make her look good (i.e. the bridal outfit at godh bharai). I won't even get into the baby bump issue. All their efforts backfire though. Its a good thing fans are opening their eyes to it now.

I saw! we give give give love...like AnJhali bitiya 😳

we're already becoming like her. imma so proud!

It's not enough, yaaraz!

Barun dsn't deserve dis, da bashrz needs redmptionn.

Barun, u rockxxx mayn. Hell wid da bashrzzz, dey r FOOLXX.

Luv u!!!!!!!
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It's not enough, yaaraz!

Barun dsn't deserve dis, da bashrz needs redmptionn.

Barun, u rockxxx mayn. Hell wid da bashrzzz, dey r FOOLXX.

Luv u!!!!!!!

I gave on that thread, too.

Jayne