i am too slow to understand help

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Alright I am unable to comprehend me being a bit slow to grasp this fast paced quick moving drama and all and trying to figure out real time

See the lady Di had her Godh Barai in the afternoon or so followed by the lady' Maid who had her Mehendi in the late evening Whilst others were dancing poor sweet Di had her feet cut by glass electrocuted fell down got wheeled into the hospital came out ground zero her chotey had his breakdown with her maid lending him a shoulder to cry on… in the meanwhile Dadi phones up her besotted husband and he comes over and they have a conversation followed by the mother of all girl fights between the 2 salaas and then Di gets wheeled out of the hospital albeit in a wheel chair and the family continues their drama di gets to meet greet and eat with hubby darling... talk and small RV… and…and… damn I have lost track of the drama

My Puzzlement

Just exactly how many nano seconds seconds minutes was Di in the hospital?

How long is the night in IPKKND land?

Does Shyam have some magic teleportation device ala the Star Trek Transporter for he's here, he's there he's every where so beware

What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?

Sister will take medicine only if husband gives it from his hand and brother will take medicine only if told for the sake of sister Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shyam and Anjali are the best couple they can do wonders...

How can anyone question them...😡

Just watch them and enjoy their emotional relationship, no kid, Raizada or medical ailment can come between them...they are inseparable..
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have the same & many more questions to ask my list is kinda endless Swati . I have stopped watching the show because these freak questions are never being answered by the CV's in the show. The more tracks they add up & the more tracks they just leave open for us to ponder on has let me fuming & even questioning my intelligence as the audience !!

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the kostin is why am i still shame less and watching this show?

the kostin is when am i gonna  stop watching this show?
the kostin is why on the earth wife asking her brother to bring back her husband where she has the option to walk out of her brother's house?

when will i get a chance to meet cv's and makers of this show to shower my love

Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

and the point is they arent ever close to even doing it.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r
---edited----
As a person with very peanut size brain if not the size of CVs, PH and mahan Di, I have teeny weeny kostins. Please I will be very thankful to them who clear them.
How come Mahan di doesnt have any band aid or got first aid to her feet? She walked on glass shards like pativrata nari right?
How come there are no blood stains on the floor of RM when they are back from hospital?
How come there are no more glass shards on the mat of Mahan DI's room?
How come its a miscarriage at 7+ months pregnancy? Shouldn't there be a funeral for the baby?
How come doctors couldn't realize she had electric shock?
How come Shyam enter when ever he want when on friday, and day after Roka it was so difficult for him to escape?😕

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A 19 yr old girl with absolutely no experience in the pregnancy department has a kostin...

A mother who lost her baby 24 hrs ago..probably had a C-section...How can she get so agitated,walk all the way to Chotey's room and start scheming to bring her Paa tee back to live off Chotey's money as Ghar Jaamai??!!

PS:I'm a postive purrsson...Am no phangirl or a pheminist..Just an inquisitive viewer.Period!!
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Question is how many are actually Watching the show?

How many are forwarding the show?

How many are reading the live updates?

How are just here to be part of Forum?

How are many here as they are so addicted?
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

damn it I missed the first page in nano seconds 😡

Di is like fertility godess...she glows after giving birth or maybe she had a quickie with Shyam ji when he came for that booty call so all her estrogen is pumping extravagently, hence the glow and ethreal beauty and what not.

Plus Poojali didn't have a miscarriage since it's 7 months into the pregnancy. It should be a still born birth. So either she gave birth in natural labour or had a c-section i.e a surgery. In either case she couldn't be walking around like that with just one day to spare for recovery.
Im conphused..is this again that fertility goddess theory coming  true?

anyway about the last line about doing it with a rich hot sexy dude...I think I'll pass if he has a sis like poojali
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really want to know what kind of operation was performed on anjali that she started walking immediately

the show has become beyond my comprehension
dammit i will no more be considered loyal fan as i am not enjoying the show

simply logic defying track
Edited by velangini - 11 years ago