Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was awesome.
so, she decides to stay back with Arnav.
Loved it.
Thanks for the PM..
-shamima- thumbnail
Poor khushi stuck between choosing her husband or her dad but hopefully shiv will see that arnav truly loves khushi and gas changed for her and aww loved the sweet moment between arnav and khushi anywho great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful comments🤗
i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... 😳
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

The sun rays were streaming into the room through an open window, but the couple was still sleeping cuddled into each other arms, It was a few minutes of steady breathing before she flicked open her lashes again. Squinting, she focused on the unfamiliar warmth against her body,she was in Arnav arms,his one hand was possessively holding her waist while with the other he was wrapping her for hug,her cheeks against his broad chest and her hands were around her waist,a shy smile touched the corners of her lips realizing their position,they were intimately half laying into each other arms, Slowly she dragged herself to the edge of the bed and sat up and Arnav opened his eyes feeling her warm body shifted her weight,he lifted his eyes and forgot to blink as the love of his life was sitting close to him with a shy smile and a blush on her cheeks,he suppressed smile shifting his weight towards her and Khushi consciously lowered her eyes sensing his warm breath close to her, "Khushi!!!"he whispered hoarsely near her ear , her breath caught in her throat and her heart thud with a loud sound, "hmm"holding her unstable breath she tilted to look at him and  could feel the caress of his eyes. Her flesh warmed; her bones trembled. She tried to still the rampant beats of her heart, but the long stare he gave her only made her even more jittery.he cradled her cheeks in his palms and made her look at him, "Don't you Now scare of me or my touch?"

She didn't know why he was asking this question but there was something deep she could feel in those words, "why would be I scare of you?" Her breath hitched and he dropped his eyes on her face, "I've been made mistakes to to force you,I never thought what you wanted,I just thought about me,my---desires,I was very heartless person,I didn't care for you,I've hurt you then why do you care for me,don't you hate me?aren't you scared of me?why do you trust me?don't you have fear that I can break your trust?" She caught his eyes shimmering with tears as if he was fighting to hide them.she studied his face for a long moment and could see guilt in those deep pools of eyes,She gulps of air starring back in those awaiting eyes, "I don't want to remember what had happened in the past. Yes, your presence near to me  used to scare me, I used to hate you, if you ask me these questions few days back I would surely accept that 'yes I scare of you, I don't trust you  as I hate you' But now something has been changed ."

Something fluttered in his heart to hear that confession, Now what has been changed in their relationship that she don't hate him anymore and trust him..Is it Love??the feeling who has changed her heart.is it my love??she loves me.???why she trusts me?why she can't hate me?.. These questions which had raised in his mind made him restless But he kept these questions to himself because he didn't want to lose her again.

"I don't scare of  you Arnav as I trust you"she gazed at him and smiled,a slow, enchanting smile,a assured smile,a content smile that illuminated her face and turned Arnav's bones to water ,He delved deep into her dark  black eyes, searching for confirmation. And he had seen something more than trust may be Love.he confessed to himself.

He leaned forward pressing his lips over her forehead for a long kiss, "Don't leave me ever"

"I won't"She whispered against his warm breath and dropped his eyes on her trembling lips,

"Don't ever leave me Khushi" Her lashes fluttered closed as he kissed the ridge of her nose desperately demanding her confirmation again and again. Her name had never sounded so

Beautiful like this. She was mesmerized by his love: the deep rumble of his voice, the deft stroke of his finger, the heady taste of his hot lips. Wanton lips brushed hers, stirring a flutter of desire in her belly. It felt so good,so complete to be with him, she thought a smile curled her lips, "I won't leave you Arnav" she breathed against his lips and A warm mouth meshed hard over hers and  Khushi pressed her limbs against him, eager to feel the dips and grooves of his hard body, to mold her frame to his. She kissed him with the same passion, and he smiled against her lips with satisfaction,contentment, "I don't want to lose you again" he breathed between kisses, suckling on her bottom lip. Nipping at it, too. The moist tip of his tongue skimmed over her swollen lips and then he kissed her, tongue deep in her mouth, His heart thudding with sound, his unstable breath, his raising desires wanted him to lose his  senses at that moment but he won't. He reminded himself and pulled back taking deep breaths.She has taken aback at this sudden withdraw and Arnav smiled looking at disappointed expressions on her face,pulling her he crushed her in his embrace, tangled his fingers in her long tresses, and kissed her earlobe,slipping her hands around his broad waist she hugged him back and closed her eyes..

A sudden knock on the door roused them from that beautiful moment and quickly pulling apart Khushi slipped out the bed and went to open the door, Arnav shifted his position buttoning his shirt, "Good Morning Beta"Shilp's jolly voice filled in the room as she stepped in, "Good Morning aunty"Khushi hugged her taking her blessing and love, "My son is looking fine and fit"She spoke kissing his forehead and Arnav smiled, "yes,I am now absolutely fine" Arnav leaned back against the pillow and curled up at her side, "Good then I've a good news for you"

Arnav raised his head and rolled his eyes, "what?"

Shilpa's lips twitched into a smile and again kissed his forehead., "Dr.Shah has given permission to take you home back,you've been discharged from this hospital and now you can go home back"

"Really"he asked for confirmation and she nodded her head, "yes"

With a huge grin he lifted his gaze at Khushi who was smiling wholeheartedly now and at that moment without a doubt he could confess to seeing those emotions in her eyes,She loved him,     

Precap'

"You're the reason of behind everything Arnav Singh Raizada" Shiv shouted at him regarding him coldly.

"how much she was happy at that moment but you ruined everything,she doesn't love you,she feels pity on you,I know she still loves Shayam"Shiv rough and hard voice filled  in the room and Arnav's body jolted and he felt like someone had taken his life.

"Khushi if you want----if you want to go back,you can go.'I won't stop you"

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
They are going through so much pain.. hope it ends soon.. loved the update.. awesome
deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely morning it was for Arnav & Khushi. They are so much in love but just reluctant 2 confess it. Please don't separate them bcoz ur precap sounds scary.
Sairat01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg I can't believe Kushis father is doing that
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Aww.that was a beautiful update.
Promising precap.plz update soon
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update, finally khushi has realized her love for arnav
precap was so sad, her father is really blind, he cant see where the happiness of his daughter lies.
thanks for the pm
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh man you really know how to bring the beauty in their new emotions. <3 Beautiful :) 
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
y s shiv hell bent upon spoilin kushis life??
cnt he see tat kushi s happy??
precap s scary...
awsum update...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon