ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends🤗so i am here with a Third thread of ArHi FF* Love and Hate*..
i really want to thank to all of you from the bottom of my heart for loving this FF and appreciating my work🤗❤️ really means a  lot to me😃❤️
Keep reading the story..
Maria...Remember me in your prayers😳
Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
New readers if you want PM for this FF plz press like Tab...:)
Maria. thumbnail
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful comments🤗
i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... 😳
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

"Khushi!!!"

A slow whisper distracted her thoughts and raised her already unstable heart beat "Hmm"

She gazed up at him.

"Can we be friends?"

She lifted her eyebrows regarding him with surprising look,he was oblivious to the fact that she was studying her and she'd read the spark of something more in his eyes for her,she knew it would be her first step towards him and she willingly wanted to take that step.. "Yes,we can be friends"She grinned and holding her heartbeat went up to him, "but on one condition"

Arnav's dark brows drew together in a slight frown, "and what--is that?"his eyes narrowed regarding him with confusing look,she smiled inwardly at his cute confuses expressions and leaned down at him, Recovering from his astonishment at her sudden act Arnav stared back at her face which was just few inches away from his, "Promise me,you'll never get drunk and always keep in mind there are many people in this world who loves you and they need you"

He felt deep emotions in her words which she was trying to wrap up under her slight smile,he wished to slip his arms around her waist and squeeze her in the tight hold of his arms,she was the girl who taught him what is Love?he was not less than Beast who just knew to used girls on his bed but she'd learnt him he was wrong,he was a heartless person and she taught his heart to beat for her.

"I --promise --you "recovering and coming of his trance of thoughts he trying to nod his head but feeling a sharp pain he couldn't not and barely could speak those words,her heart ached to see the lines of pain on his face,his dull and pale face,his swollen head and eyes,she wished for a moment to take his pain and her heart felt a great rage for that person who'd hurt him,who'd tried to take his life, I'll find out that person who has hurt Arnav,I won't leave him,he'll get punished for hurting him.

She made promise to herself and caressed his cheeks slightly trying to hide her tears which were shimmering in those deep eyes, "you need rest Arnav,I just come back,I've to talk to Dr.Shah"she barely completed her words and pulling herself back she was  about to take step away when she felt his hand around her wrist and and her body shivered under his soft and warm touch she spun around and followed the direction of his eyes which were fixed at her face,she held her breath and tried to ignore her husbands meaningful passionate look, "do you need something?"   her lips barely moved in nervously under his intense gaze, "can I have one kiss?"

He spoke like a child expressing his wish and she couldn't help but smile at the way he was asking for a beautiful moment,she blinked her eyes to remove those cloudy tears from her eyes,she stepped close to him and bent over him still looking straight into his eyes and her heart could feel the havoc of emotions he'd his inside his heart,he raised toward her, took her face between his hands, and kissed her lips softly

At first Khushi couldn't do anything but close her eyes. It felt so incredibly good, like a shower of sunshine spreading through her bones. Arnav's hands, his mouth, the mere touch of his. Then he got hungry. He moved his head, shifted his lips. And the kiss went from good to other worldly. Khushi moaned and reached up for him.They seemed to meld, just blend right into each other. And warmth, such a fantastic warmth grew between them against the cold freezing air of the room due to Air-conditioner.

At the  slow sound of the door outside the room, they startled. With his mouth still pressed to Khushi's, he seemed to come back to himself. She could feel him leaving her, first emotionally, then physically.something felt incomplete inside her heart as his lips removed away from her

The delicious warmth retreated as he pulled away.

Slowly, very slowly, in no rush to return to reality herself, Khushi lifted her lashes.

Arnav  was looking  at her with an expression of completely lost in her. As she gazed back, Khushi  found herself too lost in him. She could see the spark of immense love in those eyes which were fixed on her face. The warm feeling inside her, the connection,between them growing with the each passing moment and she was feeling her life,herself incomplete without her husband,her love.Arnav.

His brows curled. "I 'am--sorry"

He cursed himself for letting the things go too far,he didn't want to make her uncomfortable,he wanted to win her heart,her love slowly,with patience but when she was so close to him he couldn't control himself,he couldn't hide his urge to gather her in his arms and pressing his lips on her kiss her with all his heart to show her how much he loved her.he can't live without her.

She felt a bit disappointing to see the sorry expressions on his face,why was he regretting that moment?did he think he'd tried to enforce his desire for her,a thought stuck in her mind and her heart wished to confess loud she came into his arms willingly as she loved him with all her heart but dropping the wish for as of now she reminded herself she'd to find out his feelings for her.

"I've to meet with Dr.Shah,I'll be back soon"

Ignoring her intense gaze she could speak barely and taking big steps she slipped out the room left him confused at her act.

"This diet chart is for Arnav,he needs soft,light liquid food like soups and juices"

Dr.Shah gave her a piece of paper which she held out keenly listening his advises.

"Mr.Shah why couldn't he speak properly,I mean,he feels great difficulty to speak a sentence or longer words as I feel"

"It's because of head injury although its miracle as after getting a deep wound on brain he got saved from a serious injury but still his brain is too weak to work properly,in our language we call it after effects of "Head injury",he shouldn't try to speak long sentences,he needs care and proper diet and I hope in the few weeks he gets well"

Dr.Shah gave her further detail and Khushi felt a bit revealed to hear improvement in Arnav's condition.

After coming out of Mr.Shah's cabin she went to straight towards the Hospital kitchen to cook soup and make juices for him while Shilpa helped her.

She was happy to see the way Khushi was taking care of Arnav,she'd seen sparks of Love in her eyes for his son but was scared to say it as she knew it was not the right time,they needed time to understand their feelings and moreover she was scared of the future of their relationship as she knew Shiv Verma will never forgive Arnav and will never let Khushi to start her life with Arnav from the start.

"Where are you going"Radha asked to see Shiv getting ready for going somewhere, he lifted his gaze up at him buttoning his coat, "I am going to hospital"

"Really I am so happy"she grinned and Shiv narrowed his eyes, "why are you getting so excited?"

"Finally you've decided to give Arnav another chance,I know he did wrong but now he is ours-son in law and'."

"I didn't say I am going to give him another chance"he regarded her coldly and she felt sarcastic in his tone and couldn't understand anything. "Then why are you going to hospital?"she asked confusedly as she'd sensed something was cooking in Shiv's mind.

"I am going to bring Khushi back,its been a week she is in hospital and taking care of that person who had ruined her life,I can't see her with Arnav,divorce papers are ready she has to sign them and then she'll get freed of this forceful relationship"

Precap..

Khushi brushed her trembling lips with his and he groaned taking her lips for a kiss,she loosed her body in his arms and inhaled his breath..

"Khushi"someone shouted at her with great anger and they both pulled themselves away.

here is next update,i hope you'l like it

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
aafan thumbnail
I hope Khushi stand on her ground and stay with Arnav.
-Xpress- thumbnail
First of all... Congrats for the New thread...

Coming to the update ... loved it.. splendid.. their kiss was just awesome .. and loved the progress in their relationship...

Thanks for the pm.. do continue soon

take care

Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb waiting for next update seems interesting.
kafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab update, hope Arnav and Khushi's relationship flourishes from there, minus interference from family and snake. Thanks for pm
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread dear!

Beautiful update.

The slow changing of their relationship.

Kushi is all determined to find the mysterious guy. Good.

Hope Kushi stands in her ground when her father asks her to be back.

Thanks for the pm
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations for thread 3
loved the update...
they both love each other sooo much...
bt tht shyam is destroying everything..
i hope Khushi comes to knw tht shyam did this..
n i hope khushi does nt divorce Arnav n stands by him..
continue soon