Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -sylph-

why havent they opened honge juda na hum forum yet๐Ÿ˜ก Isnt the shw airing frm today 

Yes I want it open Angry...Are you also going to watch that show ? Aamna is gorgeous ! Love her ๐Ÿ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Divzz ๐Ÿค— Me and my typos ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes this PH has lost it...After watching Geet show this is what I can expect from them.Pavitra Rishta is now better than IPK...Are you no longer an Anki fan ?๐Ÿ˜† I loving her more these days โค๏ธ

M always a Anki fanโค๏ธ, its just that i dnt watch that show regularly ..
I read her recent article, Ekta has promised her for a new show it seems, im just waiting for that sanju.
She looks so pretty na , cant say she plays mum for those girls.. None of them look even like her sisters ๐Ÿฅฑ

Yup my mum was watching mahasangam on sat , it seems savita gt caught๐Ÿ˜ฒ
in our show seems like shyam will never get caught
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Yes I want it open ๐Ÿ˜ก...Are you also going to watch that show ? Aamna is gorgeous ! Love her ๐Ÿ˜†

I like rakesh as well sanju, i like him and ridhi in maryada, left watching that show after they gt married in the show๐Ÿ˜†, but initially the couple was good..

Aamna looks gorgeous..  always wanted Aamna and Rajeev together again.. koi nahi she is back. 

Its starting today only na?? y is the forum nt opened yet ๐Ÿ˜ก
SunoNa123 thumbnail
yup sanju found some time today, abhi abhi meeting khatam hua.. 

y is our forum bashing Daljeet so much, i as well do nt like they are giving so much screens pace to anjali and shyam, they frustrate me, but why this hatredness on her IF profile and all?? 
They are getting so aggressive on her.. None of them seem to say anything to Abhas though, y?? his screen space has also increased na
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

M always a Anki fanโค๏ธ, its just that i dnt watch that show regularly ..

I read her recent article, Ekta has promised her for a new show it seems, im just waiting for that sanju.
She looks so pretty na , cant say she plays mum for those girls.. None of them look even like her sisters ๐Ÿฅฑ

Yup my mum was watching mahasangam on sat , it seems savita gt caught๐Ÿ˜ฒ
in our show seems like shyam will never get caught

IPk is on air for a year and still Shyam hast been revealed completely Sleepy..Even kekta doesnt drag her shows that much Sleepy..
Kekta promised Anki another show ..Great ! Can she cast Barun oppsite Anki ? I was playing jodi making game and someone there one member paired Barun with Anki..From that time I wish I could see Barun and Ankita in a show ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I watched one scene where Archana shouted at Purvi...I have never seen such a natural TV actress like Anki..She and Ragini are by best actresses on TV ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

I like rakesh as well sanju, i like him and ridhi in maryada, left watching that show after they gt married in the show๐Ÿ˜†, but initially the couple was good..

Aamna looks gorgeous..  always wanted Aamna and Rajeev together again.. koi nahi she is back. 

Its starting today only na?? y is the forum nt opened yet ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aww, Divzz...I know you stay really busy...
I like Rakesh too...But I am big fan of Aamna ๐Ÿ˜†...I also wanted Rajeev-Aamna but koi gal nahi Raqesh is also good and hope their chemistry works out ๐Ÿ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
I had that thought as well sanju, nut then laga ki Anki might look little aged to Barun.. i lubb both but im nt sure about their pairing.. The problem is barun is very very young and lean looking offscreen wise, take off ASR look from him he is so damn young .. 
But in case they make a good pairing i wud love to see them together..

Mera mann tho barun aur drashti pe atka hai, they really make a nice pair๐Ÿ˜† 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

yup sanju found some time today, abhi abhi meeting khatam hua.. 

y is our forum bashing Daljeet so much, i as well do nt like they are giving so much screens pace to anjali and shyam, they frustrate me, but why this hatredness on her IF profile and all?? 
They are getting so aggressive on her.. None of them seem to say anything to Abhas though, y?? his screen space has also increased na

I think they are bit biased towards Abhaas..I no longer like Daljeet but that doesnt mean I will bash her 24/7..If you read the comments in her profile then those are pretty rude ๐Ÿคข..But honestly the hyperness made me ๐Ÿคฃ
SunoNa123 thumbnail

IPk is on air for a year and still Shyam hast been revealed completely ๐Ÿฅฑ..Even kekta doesnt drag her shows that much ๐Ÿฅฑ..
Kekta promised Anki another show ..Great ! Can she cast Barun oppsite Anki ? I was playing jodi making game and someone there one member paired Barun with Anki..From that time I wish I could see Barun and Ankita in a show ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I watched one scene where Archana shouted at Purvi...I have never seen such a natural TV actress like Anki..She and Ragini are by best actresses on TV ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Did u notice them in marathi costumes recently, Anki looks gorgeous, actually her daughters look more old to her.. ๐Ÿ˜†

She herself is bugged of archanas role, i mean too much of rona dhona is nt her type, sh eis a fun loving girl.. 

Ragz is also a riot, very nice actress, wonder why she took hosting in JDJ..

U watch JDJ??
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

I had that thought as well sanju, nut then laga ki Anki might look little aged to Barun.. i lubb both but im nt sure about their pairing.. The problem is barun is very very young and lean looking offscreen wise, take off ASR look from him he is so damn young .. 

But in case they make a good pairing i wud love to see them together..

Mera mann tho barun aur drashti pe atka hai, they really make a nice pair๐Ÿ˜† 

I think everyone wants Barun-Drashti pairing.. I like DD too but like Anki more.She is a far better actress hands down๐Ÿ˜†..But I think it all depends on Anki's acting and clothing..She can look both young and old...But yes Brashti should happen for sure although I have a grudge against DD fans ๐Ÿ˜†