A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hullo Peeps! 😎 So a week or so back, I saw my Acerbic buddies whining (in a cute, non-repulsive way πŸ˜†) about how there are so few works on SwaRon nowadays. So I decided to go on an OS marathon. I'll be posting a OS everyday for the next seven days that will hopefully take our mind off the dull track that they are showing on the show.πŸ€” Now I don't promise that I'll be able to post a OS everyday, but I'll try my level best. 

Now just to be clear, these aren't really proper stories with a proper plot or anything. They are more like excerpts from a novel. They aren't connected in any way to each other. In short they are proper OneShots that end as abruptly as they begin. Hope you guys will enjoy. 

I'll post the first one in some time. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nidhi you are life saver πŸ˜³
Thanks πŸ˜Š
This is also my RES for now. 

*Edited*

Desperate times calls for super awesome ideas from Nidhi πŸ‘πŸΌ

It's very sweet of you to consider our not so repulsive and cute whining for an awesome surprise. About the surprise, I knew it would be an OS,as we all know how you feel about VM making  But never did I think its going to be a OS marathon. iLoveit πŸ˜³

Coming to the update, this one felt a lil different from your other works. When I say that, its only because of the concept mostly..but you know what, you are genius that way, even a topic that I wouldn't otherwise see you writing has a trade mark of Nidhi all over it. Loved the complete makeover you gave to both the characters. Sharon engrossed in Swayam's thought and fearing to start a conversation was an amusing read. As Shishir, even I am glad that Sharon did not tell the joke but can't wonder what Swayam's reaction would be had she told him πŸ˜†

Wilhelm Wundt- The Conversation Starter - Loved the title very much.

Even though I know you are not to continue this one, but my interest to know what's next to an intriguing possibility is very much alive. πŸ˜³

The ending, he very much aware of her existence am sure made Sharon smile but it also made me spin so many possibilities to what's next. 

As I told you guys, I am going to be missing D3 for sometime but you gave me a great reason to log in to IF daily for a dose of SwaRon read from you.

Love

Sudha πŸ€—

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ
Nidhi ever since you have told that you have planned a big surprise for us I was excited. And this excitement doubled when you told that the surprise exactly is a 7 day OS marathon. As Sudha said in these dark times you are the life saver. Looking forward to have a ball in this post with your OS's.

P.S - I had thought first OS will be here only 😳 That's why this post was reserved. But OS next page mein hai to filhaal is reserve mein is post se kaam chalao. πŸ˜›

Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here goes my Reserve.
Don't expect it to be edited anytime soon. Ciao! 

I love you,
Kanks

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Perfect timing Kanks, I daresay. πŸ˜³
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
You are a Savior!!! 
But I will comment late. 
Feeling a bit low because of the track😳 A bit hesitant to read on SwaRon too. But I love to read your work!!
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is a super awesome idea nidhi ,.
thanks a lot .
blessed be .πŸ€—

res.πŸ˜ƒ

Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excited ...
Looking forward for ur update..
U r super awsm writer..
Waiting waiting
pls pm me..
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i second sudha..
you are a life saver..who could have thought of bringing a oh-so-awesome idea of 7-days back to back swaron..i'm cloud 9 pls make me reach further by updating it soon!😳

do PM me whenever SwaRon comes on board..😎
AAYE--AAYE CAPTAIN!