Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
All right, Nidhi, tonight I had asked to see you around, and here I see the awesome stuff from you coming.

I dont see d3 now, but its a treat to read your stuff.

I love your writing skills, you know that already, infact I showed a bit of your description on Cleopatra today, to 1 of my friends and she was amazed and loved it.

Abt d3, I would just say just once it would be great if HP world existed for us, we can make a mission.

Someone can take polyjuice potion and sneak in d3 cast, and you and Kankshita, can just give SwaRon a concrete and original story, with their real bond, no cheesy kali fukat...

Well and some of us can put a memory spell, on d3 creatives so all will be forced to follow it, technically its wrong, but the way the CVs messed it, its a better idea.

Now, you can kill me, but this idea clicked me, LOL!

As of now, am not gonna reserve, I will read it soon and get back, my other replies will b late as I get time.

Hope to have a chat with u once, if u r ok, and possibly when we both r ol, =p.

Congratulations for the thread and such an awesome thread, keep rocking.

Btw, are you in writing industry? I am not kidding.

Just an idea, can u try SwaRon sci-fi?

Cya around, tc.

Madhura.

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
UNRES
I loved the start, a very common scene that we all witness in our classrooms. Sharon pretending to sharpen her pencil gave me a picturesque view of how amusing she would be looking. Well there is role reversal here, where Sharon is waiting for one glimpse of Swayam. And then doodling and stealing glances at himπŸ˜†
I like it!!!
I loved the entire description of how she noticed his small details be his smile, running his hair when he is nervous or narrowing of his already small eyes!!
The Cinderella joke,was it your creation?
I could not imagine Sharon saying the sameπŸ˜†
The end was nice Swayam already knowing her name!! What can Sharon ask for more now?

Waiting for the next OSπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited  πŸ˜Ž   Edited at the first RES - But was not sure of how the comment even before the OS made any sense πŸ˜† So posting it here again.

Desperate times calls for super awesome ideas from Nidhi πŸ‘πŸΌ

It's very sweet of you to consider our not so repulsive and cute whining for an awesome surprise. About the surprise, I knew it would be an OS,as we all know how you feel about VM making  But never did I think its going to be a OS marathon. iLoveit πŸ˜³

Coming to the update, this one felt a lil different from your other works. When I say that, its only because of the concept mostly..but you know what, you are genius that way, even a topic that I wouldn't otherwise see you writing has a trade mark of Nidhi all over it. Loved the complete makeover you gave to both the characters. Sharon engrossed in Swayam's thought and fearing to start a conversation was an amusing read. Like Shishir, even I am glad that Sharon did not tell the joke but can't wonder what Swayam's reaction would be had she told him πŸ˜†

Wilhelm Wundt- The Conversation Starter - Loved the title very much.

Even though I know you are not to continue this one, but my interest to know what's next to an intriguing possibility is very much alive. πŸ˜³

The ending, he very much aware of her existence am sure made Sharon smile but it also made me spin in so many possibilities to what's next. 

As I told you guys, I am going to be missing D3 for sometime but you gave me a great reason to log in to IF daily for a dose of SwaRon read from you.

Love

Sudha πŸ€—

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I second sudha..:) i too want this one to continue as in i m keen to know what happens next:) it's freakingly awesome nidhi...
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing idea of writting seven os...it will be a treat for all of us swaronians...and this os was super cute...you have just showed the perfect innocent and cute sharon and a equally charming swayam just the way you will find in actual life...awsome job done...
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 idea of daily os. Beautiful os. Just lovd it. Plz write d nxt os soon.
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os...just loved ur idea of os on a daily basis...u have perfectly described sharons innocence...n thank god she dropped that idea of telling d joke...n swayam was such a nice classmate by lending a helping hand towards sharon...hope it wuld not hav ended over here.
nature2 thumbnail
awosm update ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tumdeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update plz pm me next time
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nidhi this is fab... 
thank god Sharon didnt tell that joke to Swayam... (this reminded me of shantannu's recent interview where he mentions abt sneha's humor sense πŸ˜†)

i so loved the ending, i mean he knew her name where as she was thinking that she dsnt exist for him...
too good yaar...
thnx 4 da pm 😊