Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kurup

Yeh kya...COckroach Ko Don banane diya prati tum.  aapki OSs kiii toh baat hee nahiii...lajawaaab thaaa, choti ma kya entry diyaa wrong timing...and ANSH kyun chila rahe thee...khamosh rah sakte the...chilakar choti maa ko bhagaa diyaa...ROFLLL

cockroach mera hai to andaj bhi to don wale hi karega.. ha choti maa ne entry ki.. but kya kre.. use javab mil gaya na abhi anandi move ho chuki hai.. nahi chillate to jati nahi na wo.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. and thanks to.. 
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: payalibm

Cockroach green himself and said.. Cockroach ko pakdna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin bhi hai.. he remember his last visit in payal aka bon bon house. How he made her scare and she keep shouting to seeing him.. he smile in victory.. she even run from her own house leaving cockroach all alone.  .Ansh is disrespecting him.. how can they.. he is junior artist.. Form centuries. .he is the one who made all jodi successful till date.. Because of him heroine get scare and run in to hero arms. And here.. They are playing mockery of him..

abby ex-don...you trying to make me scare with cockroach...hahahahahhaahaha..,,,janeee yaaa tou merey hubyy kou and elder daughter kou darataa hai...i will reply in my WU...hahahahaha...i love insects and animals...you made me remember when i use to catch mouse,cockroaches and lizard for senior classes and use to take money and treats from them..as they needed it for there lab work... awww now see what you did..now i will start crying..you brought tears in my eyes...i loved your writing skils...
awww finnlly the gathbandhan bandh hee gayaaa...and seee it was finally it was me who did it(indirectly hee sahee) oye tune kuch bhi nahi kiya hai.. yu hi credit mat maar kare mehnat  cockroach aur credit le jaye tu.. bilkul nahi full credit to cockroach..🀣 hahaahhahaha...so cute...i love your and khsuhi FF... i yet to need to reply in khushi...
i cant seem to stop laughing...hahahhaha..cock made me scared...hahahahahha...my daughter saying donald di... i will give you treat anything you want...amke my mom scare of anything please so that me and papa can make her dance ... she always makes fun of me and papa... and yep didi i loved reading your FF...it is so lovely..i also write... have you read twilight series...hahahhha..my daughter is fan of you and our fight for the place of don(bon-bon)... di too good story...love you πŸ€—your dughter sound cute..pata nahi kaise tere beti bani poor girl.. 🀣 now this message to her.. i love her too.. love you baccha you are sho cute. no didnt read twilight i am fan of tvd na.. isliye i am sure scare you mom very soon.. she is even now scare but dont want to admit it.. 

bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks don...great story...loved it sooo much...nahi,nahi,nahi no alvida to ansh...keep writing more os and ff pls...more stories...
kabhi alvida na kehna...
ansh hai rahi pyar ke fir milenge chalte chalte...
write soon...
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar, Prati... this is a laugh riot :D Also, I am scared of your Don powers... tere fic padne ke kuch ghante baad mere ghar me cockroach ghuss gaya... and we rarely get cockroaches... so I blame you xDDD It was huge, too... and at one point it suddenly disappeared... so I was standing there like Shiv looking around and wondering if it could fly or not... ROFL!
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And cockroach takes video of ansh. He decide to make blackmail and in return earn sorry from then....m still πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

M speechless !darling, u deserve  i liked each&every line..ek cockroach ne kapde (kurta) utarwa deya...bechare patidev..πŸ˜†  
shiv...mr indian cockroach..bahar nikal tune meri izzat ka dahi kar diya🀣 

thx 4wonderful OS waiting nxt...
Edited by mbloves - 11 years ago
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣

DON Cupid cockroach has taken AnSh video and going to blackmail them for maafi😎

Too too good🀣🀣🀣

Dont end it so soon in the next part😑

Jaldi se next update de doπŸ˜›
Edited by sdk10 - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Cockroach video bana raha hain to blackmail Ansh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ hopefully woh uss video ko IF mein leak bhi karde πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I think I just died laughing  🀣 awesome update Donniee.. next waala bhi jaldi jaldi karo 😳
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DonJI,  πŸ€—

Awesomeness!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 What an Imagination DonJi! I want to pull your cheeks.

Cockroach and Ansh ka kya combination hai. πŸ˜†
Aur on that Kapade nikaldo dialogue...that was hilarious 🀣
And best thing was CM seeing them...I am sure she won't sleep the whole night scratching her head about how can Anandi move on so quickly. 🀣

Loved it. Update soon.
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mast os prati..oh god 🀣 🀣 luving cockroach contribution in bringing AnSh togeder 🀣
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Pratiii diii πŸ€—
You have written such a hillarious OS that i cant stop laughing 🀣 🀣 🀣
i hope it happens in the show also πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†