Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So cockroach ne bana di ANSH ki pakki jodi...
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh kya...COckroach Ko Don banane diya prati tum.  aapki OSs kiii toh baat hee nahiii...lajawaaab thaaa, choti ma kya entry diyaa wrong timing...and ANSH kyun chila rahe thee...khamosh rah sakte the...chilakar choti maa ko bhagaa diyaa...ROFLLL
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cockroach green himself and said.. Cockroach ko pakdna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin bhi hai.. he remember his last visit in payal aka bon bon house. How he made her scare and she keep shouting to seeing him.. he smile in victory.. she even run from her own house leaving cockroach all alone.  .Ansh is disrespecting him.. how can they.. he is junior artist.. Form centuries. .he is the one who made all jodi successful till date.. Because of him heroine get scare and run in to hero arms. And here.. They are playing mockery of him..

abby ex-don...you trying to make me scare with cockroach...hahahahahhaahaha..,,,janeee yaaa tou merey hubyy kou and elder daughter kou darataa hai...i will reply in my WU...hahahahaha...i love insects and animals...you made me remember when i use to catch mouse,cockroaches and lizard for senior classes and use to take money and treats from them..as they needed it for there lab work... awww now see what you did..now i will start crying..you brought tears in my eyes...i loved your writing skils...
awww finnlly the gathbandhan bandh hee gayaaa...and seee it was finally it was me who did it(indirectly hee sahee)hahaahhahaha...so cute...i love your and khsuhi FF... i yet to need to reply in khushi...
i cant seem to stop laughing...hahahhaha..cock made me scared...hahahahahha...my daughter saying donald di... i will give you treat anything you want...amke my mom scare of anything please so that me and papa can make her dance ... she always makes fun of me and papa... and yep didi i loved reading your FF...it is so lovely..i also write... have you read twilight series...hahahhha..my daughter is fan of you and our fight for the place of don(bon-bon)... di too good story...love you 🤗
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
 🤣  🤣ISS part mein sab hain lolz  cockroach sofa dundh raha hanin anandi kapde nikal dijiye and hum ankhen kyun band kare hamare ankhen taras gaayi to see shiv like this   🤣  🤣  🤣!!!

fab best part of all i must say 
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Rofl..hilarious
cockroch bana don...bon bon k ghar victory
besaram ansh...cm ki comedy.
Kya os hai..i loved it prati
awesome..rofl

@bold - yaar i serzly hate this nicky 🥺...yaar koe dhang kaa hee dae detee naam..you gave this name on purpose...i so hate you EX-DON...😡

rahean dae khushi ...dont be so happy...let my day come and then see i will make whome throw out of the home and who stays...lolzzz..(its so beautifully written,i am loving my name in EX-DON FF ❤️  ❤️ ,feel so happy and like top of the world 😭 happy tears)
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
OMG ! Prati. This update has been the best part of your SS. The roach trying to find sofa !! I was laughing the whole time I was reading the story ! Itna time mat lo update dene mein ! Jaldi jaldi likho.
SujaK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi DonIsback (Prati?), Enjoyed it a lot!!!!

Cockroach enjoying AnSh African dance.. that too with popcorn..🤣
Ansh giving away Sofa to Anji for writing OS (liked it the most.. Anjana , now DonIsback's cockroch also came to know about your OS.. update your OS soon.. Otherwise it will demand a role in your script 😉)🤣🤣🤣
Cockroach becoming dreamy after seeing AnSh romance🤣
Cockroach deciding to balckmail AnSh in demand of an apology from them🤣

Thanks for the laughter dose!!!!
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ek cockroach Prats ke upar bhi chod do!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
ROTFLOL!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Amazing update!! 👏
God bless the cockroach...he gave us shirtless Shiv and also AnSh romance!  😆
Thanks for the laughs yaar! 😉
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: payalibm

@bold - yaar i serzly hate this nicky 🥺...yaar koe dhang kaa hee dae detee naam..you gave this name on purpose...i so hate you EX-DON...😡 thanks for compliment 😆

rahean dae khushi ...dont be so happy...let my day come and then see i will make whome throw out of the home and who stays...lolzzz..(its so beautifully written,i am loving my name in EX-DON FF ❤️  ❤️ ,feel so happy and like top of the world 😭 happy tears)ha ha ha.. tu muje bahar karegi.. lets see who win... thank so for compliment to liking my os... tu top of the world kaise pahuch gayi.. 🤣. maine to aisa kuch nahi likha..