Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 Too good update yaar! 👏
Poor cockroach has just come to give congrats the newlyweds but they are after his life!! 😆 😆 I was wondering when the other family members would hear all the ruckus! 😆 😳
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHA 🤣 🤣 Too good prati di ! Loved it !! 🤗
Epic moment : when Shekhars are feeling awkward coz of the shouting noises coming from upstairs 😕 🤣 🤣 honestly speaking ! Mai first part padhne ke baad yahi soch rahi thi 🤣 🤣 inki awaazein...err... 😕 lol 🤣 🤣 🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣  love it prati, too hilarious
ilove99 thumbnail
mai to bhai ko seedha sadha smajta tha

🤣🤣kuch zada hi seedha hai🤣
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now the most hilarious and embarrassing part is what the Shekhars are thinking about Mr. seedha 😕😆😆😆😆😆😆 It would be a super awesome scene when they come to know whats actually going on😆😆 OMG then I will call Shiv a real bechara😉😉 kitne taunts n tease jhelna padega usko😆😆

Throwing pillows at a cockroach!!!!! Never heard that in my life🤣🤣🤣
Anandi ki himmat ko to maanna padega👏👏👏👏 Shiv is thinking of going to guest room and apni Anu is pep-talking him into killing the roach😳😆😆😆😆😆
Bechara AnShian nikla !!!! [by "bechara" I meant the roach NOT Shiv 😉😆]
Edited by katts - 11 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute one prati
pheww i too hate(fear 😛 ) cockroaches n lizards
thankz for the pm
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Totally different SR. Pls update soon
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️      🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️    🤣  ❤️  
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In meanwhile in room.. ansh are still fighting with cockroach. Cockroach soon lost all interest in them.. and watch them back.. he is so much relax.. he know that he super fighter suit will never break that so called hit..

Cockroach green himself and said.. Cockroach ko pakdna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin bhi hai.. he remember his last visit in payal aka bon bon house. How he made her scare and she keep shouting to seeing him.. he smile in victory.. she even run from her own house leaving cockroach all alone.  .Ansh is disrespecting him.. how can they.. he is junior artist.. Form centuries. .he is the one who made all jodi successful till date.. Because of him heroine get scare and run in to hero arms. And here.. They are playing mockery of him..

Lets see. They have to deal with cockroach' the game is not end now.. Its start now

He goes and hide in shiv ka naya kurta.. he know he is going to wear  it..

Here in meantime both ansh share eye lock..  They keep looking at each other, meanwhile cockroach hide in shiv ka kurta.. I will make ansh African dance now' he give evil smile..

Shiv and anandi come back at sense and notice cockroach is nowhere found

Shiv replied

" hey bhag gaya aakhir' aakhir jatisar ke collector aur sapranch ke samne jhukna hi pada.."

Anandi beaming in joy too

"dekha shiv aakhir use jana hi pada..par aap to kafi bahadur nikle.. kaise chilla rahe they.. save me anandi.. and throw that things off.. omg he is moving.. ye to ud raha hai..

I cant believe lke sadu collector you are scare by poor tiny cockroach

She started laugh uncontrollably..

Shiv look at her and stammer little.. aisa nahi hai.. I am not scare bus.. wo achanak se aagay isliye seham gaya tha.. aur tum jo itna jaisar ki sarpanch banti ho.. sabse phele to tum hi chillai thi aur aakar gale lag gayi.. she made her rember her hug

Listing this anandi give embarked cough.. she blush at the thought what she done before.. both blush and look away form each other'

Anandi look at first and said to shiv

:shiv jayeye jakar aap apne kapde nikal nijye.

Shiv replied what"

With shocked expression

" itna chouk kyu gaye shiv.. jakar kapde badal lijuye.. wo kya hai aap ki aadat lag gayi hai.. and she winked at him..

Shiv look at his wife little suspicious.. who's is she.. why she is behaving this way. .where is anandi gone..

Anandi laugh at his expression and push him towards bathroom to change his kurta

Shiv goes. Taking with kurta.. cockroach give  crooked smile to himself.. Thinking how he going to made dance this collector and his sarpanchni too..

Shiv come out wore that kurta' anandi stand there blushing to looking at him. Both having flashback when she complement him about kurta.and even made halwa from him..

Both smile each other remember everything what happened between in past.. both are so lost in each other.. Suddenly shiv feel something stuck in kurta and moving.. to his horror he realize its cockroach.. he started jumping , anandi look confused.. shiv wanted to shrug off that cockroach.. but he keep moving under his kurta.. shiv started dance on his tune' he shout annadi wo gaya nahi yahi par hai.. mere kurte mai gusa huva hai' ' anandi to shouted with him..listining about cockroach

:"shiv kurta nikal kar fek dijiye.."

But shiv is unable to do that.. cockroach is keep moving ..amd shiv is dancing . .anandi to dance with along with them moving to side to side with shiv. Finaaly cockroach escaped from kurta but still Both are doing African dance.. together. Thinking cockroach inside..  .& cockroach enjoying.. with popcorn.. and shouted once more once more..

and last she remove his kurta from his body (oye bheshrmo kuch to sharm karo..  chaloo aakhe band karo.. aage khatra hai..bon bon tub hi)

anandi blush to see shiv like this.. Cockroach move away from shiv kurta and fly in air.. shiv and anandi both collided each other saving themselves from his flying parashut .. they end up failing in bed together..

shiv stare in her eyes forgetting world.. anandi done same too

Cockroach look at them and wonder. Its that called chemistry what if people shouted at every post. And os ff and ss. Then there is must sofa in shiv room too.. he try to locate it.. but unabale to find. Must be they give anji to write os.. I should purchase one ant from my friend and need to scare my wife. Too. She must be behave like this with me.. cockroach thought dreamily.. and hell but where is my applogies.. lets me bring kavab in haddi.. he go and pretent to dead on shiv shrit.. cm saw this and thim shiv is in danger.. this is showing sign he is in dager.. she run towards shiv room meanwhile ansh in room busy in romance..

shiv and anandi keep looking at each other..Shiv touch her cheeks by his hands gently. And take her hand in his hand and kiss it.. and just then' they heard sound that break there romantic mood..

CM is standing at door looking at them shocked' wo dudh ka glass dene aayi thi shiv ko. Par shiv never thought she going to see them like this.. all are right beofe.. she is the one who not believe that shiv is not baccha anymore..

Shiv and anandi get up embarrassed. They notice room condition and understand what cm understand form situation. Nothing in place in room. Things are throw anywhere in house.. shiv kurta no more live on his body' he is found dead in  corner. cm must be think they are doing this all while romancing with each other

Anandi and shiv shouted together

NO'. aisa kuch nahi hai..

They both remember all teasing session together..

Cm replied : ha aisa kuch nahi hai.. mai ja rahi hu.. sorry' she run from there. To thinking anandi is must be  something who is not forget her husband easily but romancing with shiv and . Where she only remember her husband why why?

And cockroach takes video of ansh. He decide to make blackmail and in return earn sorry from then..

He thinking with devlish smile.. ab ansh ko cockroach se mafi mangi hi padegi. Warna ye najara sara jaha dekhega..

To be continue'

(bon bon kaise hai 🤣, tu darpok hai ye sabit ho chukka hai.. naya ilazam Mubarak ho'🤣 don ke sath ka panga bhari padega.. he ha ha.. the game is on with us too😈. Ejoye this part.. next part must be farewall.. to cockroach and ansh too)

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rofl..hilarious
cockroch bana don...bon bon k ghar victory
besaram ansh...cm ki comedy.
Kya os hai..i loved it prati
awesome..roflEdited by khusi_* - 11 years ago