Balika Vadhu

OS - AnSh V cockroach..(last part updated)

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally the marriage ceremony is over.  anandi is now at her new sasural. She love her in laws really. They all kept teasing them and shiv is kept blushing all of them teasing. She never know about his side. but she really enjoy it no. when everyone is teasing her too. She trun bit red. She don't know but she feel to shy and embarrassed today. She feel some relax when she reach to her room, its not her room shiv and her both.

Shiv enters in room after so many teasing. Anandi and shiv both look at each other same time. this is first night of there wedding. Both know that wedding happened in what circumstances. Its so awkward silence in between them and at the same time some kind of excitement to.. shiv look so embarrassed .

someone push him in his room.. where he try to look innocent.. 

he look at anandi and smile.. lips is not encouraging him to smile.. he is too embarrassed.. 

someone said behind.. its is mahi aur anyone.. shiv dont know...

Bhaiya.. darwaja aachese band karke lena..

shiv almost  died on spot embarrassment 

annadi is embarrassed too.. 

Anandi notice, Shiv try to look everywhere but not to her.its like he is examine his room again and saw for the first time. he standing ther for some time and then  tried to make conversation with her

"wo sab log aise hi majak kar rahe they.wo hamare bich mai aisa kuch nahi hoga."

This made anandi bit to uneasy as he mention to her. what he trying to say she looks so embarrassed

Shiv realized to he made situation even worse.

He stammers wanted to end this situation as soon as possible he said further

"mai apne kadpe nikal deta hu, aap bhi aapke nikal dijiye"

Anandi eyes turn in to shocked as soon she heard that

She replied " ji"

Shiv first not understood but then realize what he said earlier

He try to clarified himself

"mera matalb hai change karma hai. Aur  dusra matlab nahi ta mera."

Anandi turn red again. She don't know why she is behaving this way. Even after marriage she is blushing  all they way. Even  his glace made her heart skip. And shiv he is all in love with her. now she is his bride are giving him goopsums and summersault on his stomach they both standing there. Both are scare to if anyone heard to there heart bits because both hearts is bitting to fast.

Finally anandi decide to move towards her Bag that she keep in  cupboard to take cloths out and shiv move to . Both collided with each other.

Ouch both said at the same time ,

Shiv give her sheepish smile and step back

Anandi take her clothes and goes to change in bathroom

Shiv suddenly feel relax. He don't know how he try to control his feeling towards her. but is uneasy when she around him. He so badly wanted to hold her. kiss her when she is finally his. He cant take his eys off when he see her in mandap. Now being along in same room he don't trust himself but he cant go away from room either. Otherwise his family will be create issue over it.

Suddenly he here that someone is shouting. He thought who can be other then anandi.. he run to watch what made her shout that much.

Anandi come running from bathroom and hug him. First he find that so romantic  but her shouting is keep going.finally he asked her

"kya huva anandi"

Wo  cockroach hai.. waha.. bathroom mai

Shiv jump to here that.. "what kya kaha tumne , kya kaha par hai' "

And then saw cockroach flying towards them.

Omg god shiv exclaimed ye to udta bhi hai.

Anandi replied in scare voice at the same time

To aapne kya soch flight se aayega.. kuch kijiye.. aapne jyoti ki marriage mai gundo ko sambhala tha. Aap to bahot strong hai

Shiv blush first and then replied with fear. Mai strong hu ye tumhe pata hai muje pata hai par ise thodina pata ha. He pointed to cockroach. Suddenly that cockroach jumps on anandi sari.

Shiv try to shrug its over in that process cockroach come over him. Shiv started shouting for his dear life. Take this thing off ..

He jump in fear. At the same time anandi also come his side clutching his shirt in fist try to cockroach away from him both are trying to be close each other to saving themselves from cockroach

Om god.. he is moving.. keep him out.. please anandi save me

Annadi is equally shocked but more shocked over his shouting.. she always seen his so control now he is fearing like baby..

She cant help to giggle a the thought

Both are trying to defend themselves from cockroach its war declared now against shiv anandi v cockroach

To be continue.

Note: mention karna bhul gayi thi.. this os for sou.. sou its for you.. tereliye hi likha hai maine tere demand par.. i hope you like it... ðŸ˜³, all comment karna ha... ðŸ˜†. don ka hukum hai... ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AHAHHAHAAH
loved ittt...

HAHAHAH ðŸ¤£    
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I think I just died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I imagined AnSh doing this 🤣 OMG its sooo hilarious 🤣 I'll pakka die if they ever show anything remotely like this on the show 🤣🤣🤣
Suchi- thumbnail
Honestly, I am scared of NO insects, reptiles.. i mean a snake can pass besides me and I wouldn't care

except Cockroach... I am dead scared of them. 

I refused to sleep in my bed for 3 days, when I was 'told' that there was a roach in my room.

lol .. 
Suchi- thumbnail
HAHAH main apnay kapday nikal detha hun aur aap apnay ROFLLL!!!!

AHHAHAHAHHAHHA I can imagine SHiv say that.

That would be FUNNY!!! 
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

HAHAH main apnay kapday nikal detha hun aur aap apnay ROFLLL!!!!

AHHAHAHAHHAHHA I can imagine SHiv say that.

That would be FUNNY!!! 

Suchi he MAY ACTUALLY SAY IT 🤣🤣🤣 who expected him to say that samofication dialogue to her 🤣 he said THAT toh yeh bhi bol sakta hain 🤣🤣🤣 A will be 😲😡😳🤣
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

Honestly, I am scared of NO insects, reptiles.. i mean a snake can pass besides me and I wouldn't care

except Cockroach... I am dead scared of them. 

I refused to sleep in my bed for 3 days, when I was 'told' that there was a roach in my room.

lol .. 

no i used to scared them before... but then jab se don bani hu.. unko tashan deti hu... even maine apne ghar bathroom mai cockroach ko daraya pehli baar., mera matalab bhagaya... ðŸ¤£
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

🤣

OMG I think I just died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I imagined AnSh doing this 🤣 OMG its sooo hilarious 🤣 I'll pakka die if they ever show anything remotely like this on the show 🤣🤣🤣

sou tere liye hi os likha hai.. credit dekh tuje diya hai maine ðŸ¤£
I LOVED IT Donnieee ðŸ¤— pls pls jaldi se update kar yaar.. don't keep me waiting for long *pout* ðŸ˜†

P.S. I am not scared of cockroach but my husband is and they r my secret weapons against him when I really want to torture him 😈 but I think I'll die if I am left with a lizard in a room I am very scared of Lizziesss 🤢
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣     ðŸ¤£ 🤣 🤣 i am laughing like hell !! Omg !! 🤣 🤣 🤣
I can sooo imagine AnSh like this 🤣
hillarious part : aap apne kapde utariye mai apne utaarte hun 🤣 🤣 🤣 and when both bearly pouncing on each other running from a cockroach 🤣 🤣 OMG !! Di i just gone mad laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣 save me !! 🤣 🤣