IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This CC is by invite only.

After opening a zillion different threads about questions on our favourite show IPKKND, I have finally decided to open one separate thread exclusively for this purpose. The other purpose of this thread is to include like minded people, who are willing to discuss theories keeping their biases aside. I do not want any strong supporters here. Each member should be able to think from the perspective of egach character logically and justify their actions no matter how much you disagree with them.

Feel free to post your previous comment and questions here...
Lets get cracking...

[PS: Kindly discuss with all the members before inviting a new member into the group. ]

Confirmed members:
-sanika-
GodHelpUs
smitzy
dpotnis
sayali_23
jules
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...res...be back soon...may our tribe multiply
-sanika- thumbnail
My list of questions :

1) Garima's version of past
2) Shyaam's past and connection to Malik's
3) Shyaam's ploy to enter RM
4) Shyaam's final truth revealation
5)Anjali's reaction to 4.
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Loved your initiative Sanika!

By God the CVs have killed the left side of my brain (logical) by all the loose ends that are lying scattered everywhere.. Hope to get some answers!

cheers! ๐Ÿ˜Š
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Loved your initiative Sanika!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">By God the CVs have killed the left side of my brain (logical) by all the loose ends that are lying scattered everywhere.. Hope to get some answers!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">cheers!๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

I know...i m super disappointed with the current track, so i m focusing on the mystery part. hence, this thread. also, as i mentioned, i was making too many question posts, it was confusing to keep track of them...
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

My list of questions :

1) Garima's version of past
2) Shyaam's past and connection to Malik's
3) Shyaam's ploy to enter RM
4) Shyaam's final truth revealation
5)Anjali's reaction to 4.

My take on the question, given the limited exposure we have into the past as yet on the show.

Question 1

What we know: Garima is Khushi's Maasi/ Aunt, who adopted her along with Shashi ji after her sister and bro in law died in a car accident apparently.

We are not sure as yet if she is indeed that "aurat" or it was she who was loitering around Sheesh Mahal for a glimpse of the very dead Mr and Mrs. Mallik.

Garima's doesn't strike me as the type to be a scheming bitch. But the fact that she has a monologue wanting to apologize to Dadi and also feeling guilty about her past coming in way of Khushi's happiness does make it sound ominous.

There's definitely a bigger misunderstanding at play here. Mr. Mallik din't seem like the ladies man to me from the FB's.  Clearly Mrs. Mallik threw a fit without getting into details and pulled a fast one on herself๐Ÿ˜† No wonder Dadi referred to her as a weakling in mind. Also, she seemed to hold no grudge against her son. So ,maybe Mr. Mallik was involved in something clandestine which even Dadi is not aware of. But she somehow implicitly trusts her son to not do the wrong thing ( like all mom's do ). Mr. Mallik killed himself before she could pry out his version and instead chose to draw an understanding from what happened with that "aurat" dropping by at Sheesh Mahal on Anjali's D day.

If someone like Garima wants to see a dead person for the last time its definitely not out of revenge or a sense of hatred. Which leads me to believe. Mr. Mallik was a good soul. Either him or his brother ( ie ASR's chachu) probably caused the fatal accident and as a cover up. (Rmbr Mallik's were a richie rich khandaan in Lucknow) Sr. Mallik offered to look after Khushi. Garima flatly refuses and takes Khushi under her wings. But Mr. Mallik kept in touch with Garima to stay updated on Khushi's upbringing/well being.

This liaison must've been grossly misunderstood. Garima is guilty because her meeting with Sr Mallik that day was the domino effect that caused ASR and Anjali's life to spiral out of control. After Sr. Mallik and wife's death, the evil chachu saw it a good opportunity to throw ASR and Anjali out. 

With such an admission , Garima will actually not be guilty of anything. There would be no remote possibility of Khushi-Arnav-Payal sharing the same gene pool. And dadi won't really have an objection per se to ASR and Khushi's wedding.

What I don't know is if  her marriage to Shahsi ji is second for her as well? If Garima was single when Khushi's parents died she must've accepted financial help at least until she married Shashi ji because for a singe woman to bring up a girl child must've been [pretty difficult in Lucknow those days.

I know that's a lot of speculation for one post. Hope it made sense. I am pining for a story line free of vices like adultery and vileness, because then it would be no different from a Balaji production.

My answer to your next question..watch out for my next post...this will be part wise..

-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">My take on the question, given the limited exposure we have into the past as yet on the show.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Question 1</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">What we know: Garima is Khushi's Maasi/ Aunt, who adopted her along with Shashi ji after her sister and bro in law died in a car accident apparently.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">We are not sure as yet if she is indeed that "aurat" or it was she who was loitering around Sheesh Mahal for a glimpse of the very dead Mr and Mrs. Mallik.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Garima's doesn't strike me as the type to be a scheming bitch. But the fact that she has a monologue wanting to apologize to Dadi and also feeling guilty about her past coming in way of Khushi's happiness does make it sound ominous.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">There's definitely a bigger misunderstanding at play here. Mr. Mallik din't seem like the ladies man to me from the FB's. Clearly Mrs. Mallik threw a fit without getting into details and pulled a fast one on herself๐Ÿ˜†No wonder Dadireferredto her as a weakling in mind. Also, she seemed to hold no grudge against her son. So ,maybe Mr. Mallik was involved in something clandestine which even Dadi is not aware of. But she somehowimplicitlytrusts her son to not do the wrong thing ( like all mom's do ). Mr. Mallik killed himself before she couldpryout his version and instead chose to draw an understanding from what happened with that "aurat" dropping by at Sheesh Mahal on Anjali's D day.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">If someone like Garima wants to see a dead person for the last time its definitely not out of revenge or a sense of hatred. Which leads me to believe. Mr. Mallik was a good soul. Either him or his brother ( ie ASR's chachu) probably caused the fatal accident and as a cover up. (Rmbr Mallik's were a richie rich khandaan in Lucknow) Sr. Mallik offered to look after Khushi. Garima flatly refuses and takes Khushi under her wings. But Mr. Mallik kept in touch with Garima to stay updated on Khushi's upbringing/well being.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thisliaisonmust've been grossly misunderstood. Garima is guilty because her meeting with Sr Mallik that day was the domino effect that caused ASR and Anjali's life to spiral out of control. After Sr. Mallik and wife's death, the evil chachu saw it a good opportunity to throw ASR and Anjali out.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">With such an admission , Garima will actually not be guilty of anything. There would be no remote possibility of Khushi-Arnav-Payal sharing the same gene pool. And dadi won't really have an objection per se to ASR and Khushi's wedding.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">What I don't know is if her marriage to Shahsi ji is second for her as well? If Garima was single when Khushi's parents died she must've accepted financial help at least until she married Shashi ji because for a singe woman to bring up a girl child must've been [pretty difficult in Lucknow those days.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I know that's a lot of speculation for one post. Hope it made sense. I am pining for a story line free of vices like adultery and vileness, because then it would be no different from a Balaji production.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">My answer to your next question..watch out for my next post...this will be part wise..</font>

I agree, I want this to be the most plausible theory. Assuming, the sr. mallik caused the death of the gupta's (what was khushi's surname before being adopted) and he offered financial help to garima to raise khushi in return of her silence. Which was misconstructed and spread around by the jealous younger brother, the chachu. I might go one step further and say, the chachu actually planned the accident for his dear older brother, but the brother ended up killing the gupta's.

the chachu then tries to get garima to file a case, but she refuses. to take revenge on both of them, he starts this rumour abt them having an affair.

also, some one had to be blamed for the guptas accident, right? is it possible that the blame went to shyaam's dad? that his dad went to prison for some one else's deed? that can be his motivation in becomming a lawyer...because no one could defend his dad in need...

also chachu killed the brother and made it look like suicide...Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
I still dont understand why Arnav opened AR designs! I can imagine him in a more cut throat business. Real Estate for example...
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
My two cents!

As per the flashbacks - Arnav's daddy dearest claims that he didn't have an affair and it was all just a misunderstanding. He might not seem a womaniser from the 5 seconds of FBs but that in no way gives us an insight on his character. He could be lying to begin with ๐Ÿ˜›

FB's also show Garima did come to Sheesh Mahal to have a last look at him before his last rites. Now if there was no relation between them, why would Garima come to see him? The love (or lack of it) was there somewhere; maybe it was one sided from Garima's side or from Arnav's dad's side but it must have been there.

Garima wants to apologize to Dadi. Now if the past was supposed to be a rumor doing the rounds, Garima had nothing to be guilty about right? Had it all been really a misunderstanding, why was she at fault to begin with? No. I feel, there must have been some shred of truth in the love story. It might not have been a full bodied affair but there must have been a point which made Arnav's dad to try to leave his family (I may be getting swayed with the logic I have been using in my FF ๐Ÿ˜›) and Dadi pinned the blame on Garima, because no son can ever do wrong in the eyes of his mother.

In my opinion, Arnav's dad was in love with Garima and he wanted to leave his family for her. However Garima being a nice woman coming from a family of morals told him not to break his marriage. Someone fed an exagerrated version to Arnav's mom (probably the chacha) and she in a fit of psychotic rage killed herself. Arnav's dad committed suicide because Garima turned down his love not because Arnav's mom died. And Garima has been living in that guilt all her life -> hence her desire to beg for forgiveness from Dadi.

Will be back about Shyam's angle!

GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

I still dont understand why Arnav opened AR designs! I can imagine him in a more cut throat business. Real Estate for example...

Me is none the wiser.

Pharma
Telecom
Stock indices
Media- publication or TV channel
FMCG
Software
Oil/Petro 
Automobile (this one I like!!!!)

Fashion se Maliks aur Raizada's ka door door ka tak rishta naata nahi hai.. Construction/Real estate ka profession Maan Singh Khurana ko Geet mein diya tha Gul ne.. Repeat nahi karni chahti hongi.. vaise hi sab Geet aur IPKKND ke beech comparisons karte rehte hai..she -probably dint want to add to that list.