Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Arrgghh...you know what,
This reminds me of Geet...
This is exactly where I stopped watching the serial

Geet finds out that the guy who duped her and her family out of her property and virginity , is none other than her brother in law on the day of her engagement and she goes missing ...

After yesterday's towel dance, I am already on the verge of quitting. This spoiler if it comes true, will just make it easier.
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Arrgghh...you know what,

This reminds me of Geet...
This is exactly where I stopped watching the serial

Geet finds out that the guy who duped her and her family out of her property and virginity , is none other than her brother in law on the day of her engagement and she goes missing ...

After yesterday's towel dance, I am already on the verge of quitting. This spoiler if it comes true, will just make it easier.

Funny you should say that cause I thought of the same scene from Geet too when I read this. But at that time, I think the lead actor fell sick and so they had to forcibly introduce a sequence when he is missing, which is why when Geet in shock goes off wandering, he thinks she didnt want to get engaged and so himself goes into hiding... if I remember correctly!!!
It was bizzare but they had to do it to meet the crisis at that time.

In IPK I dont think it will be prolonged like it was in Geet.. I think she will guess something is wrong and he may not marry her anymore and walk away. By the time he collects his thoughts and reaches the mandap, he will realise she is missing and will be reminded of her words - I will slip away like sand from between your fingers and run so fast that you will never be able to find me.

This will help his realise just how important she is to him and how the future with her is more important that the past. He may go looking for her and on finding, they will fight, yell, scream, cry and make up and come back to get married.
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jules

Funny you should say that cause I thought of the same scene from Geet too when I read this. But at that time, I think the lead actor fell sick and so they had to forcibly introduce a sequence when he is missing, which is why when Geet in shock goes off wandering, he thinks she didnt want to get engaged and so himself goes into hiding... if I remember correctly!!!
It was bizzare but they had to do it to meet the crisis at that time.

In IPK I dont think it will be prolonged like it was in Geet.. I think she will guess something is wrong and he may not marry her anymore and walk away. By the time he collects his thoughts and reaches the mandap, he will realise she is missing and will be reminded of her words - I will slip away like sand from between your fingers and run so fast that you will never be able to find me.

This will help his realise just how important she is to him and how the future with her is more important that the past. He may go looking for her and on finding, they will fight, yell, scream, cry and make up and come back to get married.

You know what, if it was the first time they did this, then impact padta
But these days, they just seem to be repeating pattern.
Kitni baar gussa and then scared of loosing her dikhaayenge ?
It is getting a tad bit boring for me honestly
If they had shown a nice romance build up with the anji drama and the towel dance (I still can't get over it, I know many people loved it, but I agree with smitzy on this one, it went against everything ASR image in my mind and killed the character for me!) And thn suddenly if they had shown this , with intensity , toh majaa aata!

In place of the towel dance,
I have asked a frd to write an OS on this plot. Waiting for it :)
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago