Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bambogli

<font color="#ff3366">Dunno! </font><font color="#0066ff">#stupidanswer 😆</font>

Left. Wedding band engagement ring are all worn on the left hand. However, he could have switched the ring from left to right for the movie. I believe that they are already married.

Originally posted by: frosty

Left. Wedding band engagement ring are all worn on the left hand. However, he could have switched the ring from left to right for the movie. I believe that they are already married.

Was he wearing that when you met Snooty Saif on an airport? I think, he was trying to hide the ring from your son hence he acted like a dog. ðŸ˜†

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I believe frosty's experience was pre-Kareena phase, before 2008 right?
frosty thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I believe frosty's experience was pre-Kareena phase, before 2008 right?

Nope very recent. I did not look closely at his hands.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww ok frosty.

So everyone on this thread agrees that they're married? That's a first, we all agreed to one thing lol!
frosty thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Aww ok frosty.

So everyone on this thread agrees that they're married? That's a first, we all agreed to one thing lol!

If they are married I completely understand why Kareena hid it. BW is a chauvinistic place and there are different standards for women. Why should Kareena give up a successful career just because she wants to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves? And anyway her marital status is nobodies business. The only people who she is answerable to is her family and Saif's family.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wedding and engagement rings can be worn on either right or left hand depending on the culture.  (Some Eastern Orthodox cultures for example it's tradition to wear it on the right.)  In Anglo cultures, it's the left.

There was a time in you would see engagement rings on the women's right hands in Indian films and pop videos.

Examples are Kasoor, where Aftab gives Lisa an engagement ring in the song Zindagi Ban Gaye, then there are some pop vidoes from the 90s too, that show the girl wearing an engagement/wedding band on the right.

Then there was the phase where you would usually see the male wearing the ring on his right hand, while the female on her left.

These days it seems the norm is now leading for the left hand for both males and females.  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago