Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ksh-

If they are anyways married why are they having an official marriage ceremony soon esp since Kareena seems to be losing projects because of it? If they kept quiet for so many years...they can as well do so for another couple of years.

I have 2 guesses:

Saif is already 42, and the more you delay it, the more odd it'll look. A dulha at 42 is still not as bad as perhaps a dulha at 50. Also, his daughter's already 17. I think Saif wants to get his "wedding" outta the way while she's still relatively young.

My second guess would be kids. Bebo's 32...maybe she has something planned..who knows?
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I agree about the kids part...they are probably planning something...otherwise they can still do what they are doing for a few more years...
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they are married! i can sense it ðŸ˜†

if they did it the muslim way, then im sure they must have gotten nikaofied and after that its legal in islam to live together as rukhsati etc are what follow, so even if that does not happen they are pretty much married as nikah means marriage.

I think they can keep secrets without leaking it. I am sure kjo must be asking bebo's advice on his boy friends etc but she has never leaked anything like that or his sexual preferences in public. Some things can best be kept a secret if they really want to.

I guess a proper ceremony will happen this October but its a good enough chance they are already married. 

I agree with saif's father. Its a complete bad example for the kids. Imagine if their mom did the same thing and started living with another man, would they like it. Somethings are just not right for children and parents have to take care of that. 

But soha is living in with kunal, Now thats shocking, i did not know that. Saif and sharmila must be way too cool as normally for brothers and fathers its not easy to be okay with it even if they are in bollywood, But whats she waiting for, her career ended a while ago and not like marriage will make a difference to kunal's career 

desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^I agree about the kids part...they are probably planning something...otherwise they can still do what they are doing for a few more years...

*gasps* Oh my dear dear Lord...Saifeena babies! Adorable, cutie, chubby, big nosed Saifeena babies! ðŸ˜³

Koiza, I'm pretty sure soha's living in with Kunal. Which is why I dont think Saif's parents had a problem with the live in arrangement. Saif lived in with Rosa as well...I'm guessing the restrictions came from Kareena's family. They seem more traditional, and might have requested some kinda commitment before Bebo moved in with him. 
Whatever the case, they're making it official now, and I'm happy regardless!

I also have a feeling Salman Khan knew. That's why on the DKD episode, he was teasingly prodding Bebo by asking her about the live in question before marriage and when Bebo said, "my parents arent ok with it" the very next question, Karisma told her to just end it before the next question is more inquisitive.
Also, I remember him jokingly saying to Bebo, 'Kya aap ki shaadi ki baad aap ka career change hua" and she sheepishly said, "meri shaadi hui nahi hai abhi" and Sallu went, "Ohhh oops, wrong Kapoor" ðŸ˜†

Anku, I know, we should've just celebrated when the reports first broke out about secret marriage ðŸ˜†
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

If this is true...then...Rajeev's item cant be completely true, or atleast not the details. Coz Rajeev's item implies they married AFTER living in together. She didnt move in with Saif until atleast 2009 I believe.
But the nikaah rumours cropped up in Feb, 2008, which would mean she married Saif literally a few months into the relationship, since they officially came out in October 2007 ðŸ˜²

but in a recent article she said that shes been living with saif for 5 years
desigal90 thumbnail
She gets the years mixed up all the time. Sometimes she says 4, somtimes 5. Bebo's nature is to exaggerate.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think she just meant that she has been with Saif for 5years now. And it's easy to just generally turn the statement to "living in with him for 5years". No one thinks that a general statement would get scrutinised to this extent 😆

Btw Desu, I had tweeted you. Did you not get it?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol   Why are you going back in time DesuEdited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Coz Bebo's started to reveal some secrets which reminded me of this flashback Naj ðŸ˜†

Anku, you did? Lemme go check!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anku, I didnt get any tweets. Try again