Evaluating Rajeev Masand's Blind item (2010)

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kareena has been repeating a rather peculiar statement lately when asked if marriage will change her career.
"Maybe I married Saif 3 years ago and no one knows"

Flashback to one of Rajeev Masand's first blind items back in 2010.

THE SECRET NUPTIALS 
A high-profile unmarried Bollywood couple may be hiding a secret. This divorced male star who has been living in with his actress girlfriend for some three years now, was reportedly told off by his father for setting a bad example for his two kids. The actor's father, a distinguished former sportsman, was concerned that the actor's children from his previous marriage were being exposed to what he described as "immoral behaviour". 

The actor's father reportedly insisted that his son marry his girlfriend if they must live together as a couple, so his children suffer no confusion between what's right and wrong. However, since news of their marriage is likely to hurt the actress' thriving career, the couple is believed to have settled ultimately for a quiet, private ceremony at the actor's family home in north India where they were tied together in matrimony in the presence of his children. 

It has been decided, apparently, that news of the marriage will be kept secret for now, until the actress decides she wants to take a break from movies and start a family.

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/the-film-is-mine-the-losses-yours

A couple of things that didnt make sense about this blind piece though:
Soha and Kunal are also living in together, and it didnt seem like the family had a problem with that.

Saif lived in with Rossa as well, but Senior pataudi didnt get them married.

If anything, it seems like the insistence to marry before living in might have come in from Kareena's family
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually think she's maybe married after I watched that recent interview of hers where she was like "Maybe I am already married." πŸ˜† Not going to be surprised if Saifeena already are!

Sucks though that Bollywood is a industry where actresses have such low value after they get married. πŸ€’
desigal90 thumbnail
Exactly! Why would she say that if it werent true?
Oh my, that clever girl!

So my lovebirds have been married for years and I didnt know! *mind officially blown*
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
His blind items r shit...theyre just reg gossips floating around...je just packages them new and presents it as a blind item. 
Now the hollywood blind tem...shit...those r fukin mind bogglers
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she is already married!

It is sad indeed how a heroine's value goes down with marriage! How so lame! Think about it...if she is already married but we don't know but has been living with Saif like a wife...we don't have a problem watching her...but as soon as "vivaah ka daag lag jate hai" we have problems? So pathetic!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I think this article is true:

Ok, here's some juicy khabar. My sources insist that Bebo and her Nawab are already married. Remember those rumours that claimed that they had a quiet Nikaah, some years back. Well, it turns out that it was the truth.

And now people close to the couple are openly talking about the 'wedding.' So why are Bebo and Saifu playing these cat and mouse games? Maybe that's why Kareena denies rumours of living in with Saifu since she's officially married to the man. So if this is true, why this whole drama of having another wedding? Well, my sources claim that both Saifu and Bebo were not ready to announce their shaadi to the world at that time. And if they have always claimed that they are not married, then they have to go through this charade of another official ceremony to shut all mouths. Oh dear! The games that some stars play… I'm feeling so dizzy that I need a break.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/saifu-bebo-already-married-887

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
If they are anyways married why are they having an official marriage ceremony soon esp since Kareena seems to be losing projects because of it? If they kept quiet for so many years...they can as well do so for another couple of years.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

I think this article is true:

Ok, here's some juicy khabar. My sources insist that Bebo and her Nawab are already married. Remember those rumours that claimed that they had a quiet Nikaah, some years back. Well, it turns out that it was the truth.

And now people close to the couple are openly talking about the 'wedding.' So why are Bebo and Saifu playing these cat and mouse games? Maybe that's why Kareena denies rumours of living in with Saifu since she's officially married to the man. So if this is true, why this whole drama of having another wedding? Well, my sources claim that both Saifu and Bebo were not ready to announce their shaadi to the world at that time. And if they have always claimed that they are not married, then they have to go through this charade of another official ceremony to shut all mouths. Oh dear! The games that some stars play' I'm feeling so dizzy that I need a break.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/saifu-bebo-already-married-887

If this is true...then...Rajeev's item cant be completely true, or atleast not the details. Coz Rajeev's item implies they married AFTER living in together. She didnt move in with Saif until atleast 2009 I believe.
But the nikaah rumours cropped up in Feb, 2008, which would mean she married Saif literally a few months into the relationship, since they officially came out in October 2007 πŸ˜²
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I believe they're already married..
Kareena openly declared on Dus Ka Dum that her, Karishma and her parents are against live-in relationships..
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I said it back on that thread and I'll say it againn, Desu, I def. think they're already married. We should have had some celebrations back then only πŸ˜† Ohwel, we can have them now officially.Edited by -aakanksha- - 11 years ago