Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

(Arnav's side)

Team Rep: OnlyHope (Fariha)

Assistant Team Rep: Roshini1494 (Roshini)

Here is your general Team signature to show off which team you belong to:

Sub-Teams

Team 1

-Barun-

Deb_Barun_Arnav

SK1991

akshi_3004

-Babycakes-

Arhi-Sarun4eva

Baki

aishi.muffin

ipkknd4eva

Team 2

--Pooja-

uswah

Muskaan.Musky

*~Anjali~*

RabbaVe

Sunshine Girl

Appy_Indy

mystery-lover

Sue101

*If your name isn't on the list and you want to be part of this task, please PM me ASAP*
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Task 4: Trivia on a run.

Does the title give it away? No, well then here I am with the long explanation on how you will go about this. 😛😃

The deadline which will NOT be extended no matter what is: September 20th 2012, 10:30 AM IST.

The round is : Reception

Therefore the boring task! 😆😆
No no, this is a fun task! Believe me when I say that. 😛

If you have NEVER looked at any episode closely, well then this is it. You will be doing it from now one. 😆😆

Getting on with the task; You have all been divided into 2 sub-teams and each sub-team will be PMed a set of questions which once they have answered will then get them the next set. YES. It's in different sets. So, the faster your sub-team is, the faster you finish the task. It's more like "You're it."

Each member will get a chance to answer the question or a set of questions. I will be sending these out to you guys so that the Team Reps can help you with the questions if you're stuck. 😃

So, easy way of putting this is: Answer the first set of question and you get the next set. There will be 3 sets of questions which will be insanely insane. If you guys want more, we'll have a vote at the end. 😃

Oh and the divisions are that Sub Team # 1 of Gharaati's are up against Sub Team # 1 of Baraatis.
Sub Team # 2 of Gharaati's are up against Sub Team # 2 of Baraati's.

If your sub-team is done with their set and is sitting idle, then ofcourse they can help the other sub-team get done with the questions. ONLY after they are done with their set of questions.

They questions will be PMed to EVERYONE on one sub-team and in that PM, it will be mentioned that you are expected to report to the CC and discuss the answers either there or through PMs before sending them in. If you guys aren't comfortable with discussing this in the CC because you think the other team will copy the answers, then you can have a "closed" group on Facebook. But make sure you add either one of your team reps there so they know what you guys are doing and aren't supposed to be doing.

Pheww, with that out of the way, we can move on with the easier things to remember.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't want to receive 10 different PMs from 10 different accounts of the same sub-team. Please co-operate, talk and discuss the answers with each other and then PM them to me. ONE person PM them back to me, the rest sit back and wait. PLEASE. It's not going to work if I have different answers. 🥱

What's a strict no-no? We'll let you all use Youtube, Google, Wikipedia and our own lovely forum for answers but remember you can't take help from anyone else. You just can't and we will find out. We have ways of working around this forum and we've informed the higher DTs to let us know if anything is exchanged of that sort. I'm only kididng with you all...we haven't done any such thing but yes we tend to find out if you cheat. 😃

How will you send them for the judges to judge? This is the ONLY task that is not going to be judged but it will be based on how well you perform and how fast you end up sending your answers in. 😃

As soon as you get the PM in your inbox regarding the task then you have to discuss, and solve the questions and as soon as you're done with that, then you get the next set AFTER you have PMed back the answer sheet on the same account that you get it from.

What's the total for this round? So, each set of questions
is worth 20 marks.
And you get a +5 for each time you are before the other team in getting the next set of questions. You won't know that until the task is done and over with though. Don't worry and be greedy about this, just go with the flow and get your answers in asap. 😃

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
EvilMindedMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
BTW, any idea when the scores will be posted?
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@A I wanted to be first arghhh 🤣
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Reporting here...!😳
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Am waiting for task :D BTW anyone here who loved today's epi?? I mean ACTUALLY love! Count me in for it.
EvilMindedMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja-

@A I wanted to be first arghhh 🤣

🤣🤣
I beat you to it! Ha! I win!🤣
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Poo - I absolutely loved today's episode.
The CVs finally heard our views and took it into consideration.
EvilMindedMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja-

Am waiting for task :D BTW anyone here who loved today's epi?? I mean ACTUALLY love! Count me in for it.

I did! It was amazing! Barun and Daljeet just stole the show today!