Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
need to go now.. good nite/afternoon/morning all.. πŸ˜Š
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a pretty good episode. My favorite part was Aman telling Aarti that Yash is in love with her. I can see why Aarti would think hanging out with her friend (even so late at night) wouldn't matter to Yash because she thinks he doesn't think of her as his wife but rather just as the mother of his children. However, Aarti should have tried to understand what the situation looked like to people who didn't know about her and Aman's relationship. Bhavri was quick to think that Aarti was having an affair from what she said to Vidhi and Vidhi also thinks the same. Although Vidhi has been a huge support to Aarti and I love her sisterly bond with Aarti, I think she was too quick to jump to conclusions, as it is a Scindia trait. 

I recall the scene where Aarti sees a lipstick mark on Yash's shirt and is confused as to whose it could be. She could have accused Yash and told him "This is a lipstick mark on your shirt, you were out with Neelam, therefore this is Neelam's mark. What the hell were you doing with her?" However, she hadn't fallen in love with him at the time and also realized that she didn't share that kind of husband-wife relationship with Yash. Instead, she gave him the chance to explain why he had a lipstick mark on his shirt even though he didn't answer and left it at that. 

Here Yash is thinking the worst of Aarti and assumes she knows what it is. He should have outright asked her but instead he keeps it t himself making Aarti look like his culprit. The same with Buaji, G3, Pankhaj, Prateik, and Vidhi. 

Prateik was quick to suspect Paridhi thinking she was having an affair with that producer (it may be heading towards that). Pankhaj is quick to believe that it's Aarti's fault that Yash is in this condition. G3 too wants to believe that her Yash can't be at fault, it's certainly Aarti. Bua just like holding Aarti and by extension Ansh responsible for everything that is wrong. 

And now Vidhi. Yes it looks like Aarti's having an affair, but couldn't she wait to ask Aarti about it rather than just assuming Aarti betrayed Yash like this? 

Thank God SP isn't as judgmental as G3, otherwise he probably would've turned the car around to tail Aman and Aarti. G3 looked like she was ready to do so. 

I have great hopes for Aman. He's a great friend to Aarti. Even if he thinks that Yash is "sadoo" he's trying to make Aarti see things from Yash's point of view regarding that night. I would love it if Aman sticks around longer even after he completes his mission of clearing up Yash's misunderstanding regarding Aarti. He would be a great support to her when her truth about her divorcee status comes out. I also hope he makes Aarti realize that her hiding the truth about her divorce from Yash isn't a good idea. I don't want Aarti to tell the rest of the Scindia family since they are judgmental and SP's faith in her will crumble but if she tells Yash then Aarti can rest easy knowing that Yash is on her side. I'm sure Yash will be all angsty when Aarti tells him about Prashant but then he'll come around. 
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Zet: Great take! I agree. The Scindias just love jumping the gun, but Aarti seems to have built some form of trust within the household. Though Vidhi is angry at her, I did not see blatant rejection there. Vidhi was angry with her for doing something wrong, which I think she was justified for. Aarti is naive and though I can understand why she didn't think of the Aman thing as a possibility, I think it was pretty stupid of her not to.

In a way, Aarti did promise Yash the moon and take it away, actually. In those few days in Mumbai she made him feel special, strong, involved and loved and that is why I think he was ready to come out of his shell. She showed him how full of light his life could be and made him comfortable in his own skin, and then she "took it away" by bringing someone like Aman into their lives, perhaps making Yash feel less special and more like this is how Aarti is with everyone. 

Just felt like jumping in for a second...

@bold: I think this is right on the target, Samana! If those pictures are anything to go by, I'd say that Yash could have perceived Aman as being "more special" to Aarti because of her comfort levels with him (which of course stem from their long, close relationship as friends). Aarti is friendly and accepting by nature, so if Yash feels a bit alienated by the sudden appearance of Aman and the realization that Aarti has a relationship that is one-upping her relationship with Yash, in a way, I wouldn't blame him. Plus, it took Yash and Aarti a while to get to the sort of comfort that they achieved in Mumbai, so the sudden appearance of someone like Aman, who has shared that open, friendly rapport with Aarti since long before Yash ever married her, might have shaken him a bit.

Okay, that was a whole bunch of talking in circles...πŸ˜† I hope I made sense somewhere.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Borna: I loved that dialogue of Aman's about Yash being a human being! That is something that Aarti needs to be reminded of from time to time and unfortunately she didn't have anyone to contradict her worshipful stance thus far. Everyone thinks Yash is some sort of god/miraculous divinity and so Aarti just hopped on the boat. But I am so, SO glad that Aman is here to make her understand that Yash is a human and all humans, no matter how "suljha hua" have insecurities and petty thoughts when they are in love, and I can only imagine more so when their love entails such gross complications as Yash's does for Aarti.

@Jyo: Awesome take! I completely agree with you about Aarti's POV. She is thinking specifically of the things that can make Yash angry, and hence everything related to Arpita. Not once does it cross her mind that something she did, independent of Arpita's shadow could cause him to go ballistic the way he did. In all this, I am very glad Aman is here with a clear head and a heart full for Aarti. He is also a quick action taker which I like, as well as the fact that a confrontation with Vidhi will happen almost immediately. The focus will be on solving the issue rather than protracting it, or at least I hope so.

From the spoiler that Aman won't succeed in solving the differences between Aarti and Yash this week, I am suspecting that this 3am thing is not the reason behind Yash's anger. Whenever Aarti has thought something was the reason, she has been wrong, so I think this might go the same way. Aman might explain to Yash or one of the brothers and then Yash won't even care. I think it has something to do with Aarti alone. 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Samana, coming at 3:00 is not right by any standards, but then why he didn't ask for reason and most important thing is, did he give her chance to explain?

He stormed out of Mumbai next morning, and if she was stuck inncocently in rain and when she came back and saw him sleeping, is she wrong? It seems like he was pretending he was sleeping and all seem OK to her.

And if not then Aarti is wrong, then we will attack her to no end. First forgetting fire and now thisπŸ˜•, just don;t know how we would justify her character thenπŸ˜’

@Jyoti, nice observation with the cap. Someone was talking those caps and was aware of their friendship, so why Bhanwari made it as if he was other guy
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Borna : Even I m happy to see Pankaj and Vidhi issue is finally brought again in the picture .. It was good to see Pankaj finally pouring his heart out about how he wants Vidhi to give him some time .. awww 😳

And yes Aman is certainly bringing a man's angle here .. Yash's possessiveness or jealousy once he is in love something which Aarti will never know unless she is made aware of it .. 😳...I think Aman guessed it from Yash's reaction only that Mumbai night when they came home late but Aarti could not guess it since she has already taken for granted that Yash can never love her , so she has stopped thinking about all those things from a twisted angle πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

I m really looking forward to a heated Yash-Aarti and Aman confrontation tomorrow .. πŸ˜›

@Nina : Thats a good point about Aarti's jealousy seeing the lipstick mark on his shirt  and today Yash's possessiveness seeing her with some other guy 😳.. I remember Aarti too was equally restless when she saw that lipstick mark on Yash's shirt but she kept her trust on him and went with the flow whereas Yash too is going restless and it seems he does hv trust issues somewhere ,reason why rather than trusting Aarti here , he starts doubting her ... Somewhere CVs r trying to show a basic difference between a man's trust and a women's trust mayb πŸ˜•
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Wonderful analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I don't understand why Yash is such a loner, you see that his bros love him so much and they hate seeing in such pain but instead of sharing his sorrows with them he would rather sulk and self destruct

As for Aarti my gurl is really innocent to think that Yash doesn't have those kind of feelings for her...didn't she woke up on AM with him lost in her beauty with a smile on his face watching her sleep? and like Aman said you can see it in Yash's eyes...Me too i'm so afraid that tomorrow she'll be in so much trouble with everyone doubting her character πŸ˜” 

I'm so glad that Aman gonna be there for her 😊

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm just happy that Aarti has someone's support (someone who seems like he'll stand up for her), since it looks like the whole Scindhia Parivaar is going to be against her.

Maybe then, once everyone points fingers at Aarti's character and Aman stands up for her, he'll go up to Yash and tell him. "Listen, I'm doing your job right now. How could you even let anyone point a finger at your wife? You need to get out of your sadoo mode and realize you have someone in your life who cares for and loves you unconditionally, and she has feelings too!"
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Borna, loved the dialog "Yash insaan hai Bhagwaan nahi".. The whole episode was all about it mostly...

We have seen Yash feeling changing for Aarti, as not just another woman. Now it Aarti's time to realize, he doesn't deserve the high pedestal she made him sit on..He is just a human only...

Will this change her reaction toward him. So far she believes it is her mistake only and she will say sorry and fix it, as he cannot make any period. But what now??