Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well...If Aman and Aarti were having very good fun at Mumbai as shown in the photos and yash would have felt possessive all the way with aman and aarti's relation...that was quite natural with a hubby like yash who was trying to blend into their relationship especially in the Mumbai track !!! So if at all he feels jealous and insecure with Aman's behavior or his flirty character towards aarti...then Y dont he juzz ask Aman to maintain a distance from Aarti as shez my wife...He always dare to say shez my wife when situations were against him like at the beach and at the lingerie shop !!! 

Same way , if he says this to Aman...he would have definetly cleared their relation at that instant itself...!!! He wouldn't need to come right away from Mumbai to Bhopal to clear their MU !!! So if yash would directly confront with aarti about his feelings that night or the next day itself that would look much better and he himself might get exact answers to his questions from Aarti where everyone can feel good !!  

But Whats wrong was , he was unable to open up his feelings, his thoughts with aarti !!! And so in the process he was punishing himself !!! 

And I dont think after watching Aman and Aarti 's chemistry yash was trying to do something good to Aarti as he couldn't do anything for her was absolutely wrong in my POV !!! Then whats the need of Punar Vivaah and Kids !!! Atleast he would think of kids right ??? So this doesn't give any sense to me at all !!! 

The only justified solution about Aarya's issue was to be a confrontation !!! Juzz being silent and suffering within urself doesn't give any solutions !!! 

Atlast if yash doesn't bother their relation...then Y to behave in this way ??? If u dont love her and dont accept her as a wife...u have no right to treat her in this way ?? U dont even have to hurt urself !!! But its that u need her very much so u were here today facing an inner conflict !!! 

From Aarti's POV :

Aarti feels Aman as a good friend  !!! They both share a very good relation !! As they were friends since childhood...they both understand each other and respects each other views !!! And Aarti who knew yash character very well...how can she expect that this might be the reason !!! And how can she suspect yash that he would suspect her charcater !!! Is this love ???? Aarti who love yash alot would never think of this...!!! And yash who didn't accused her that night after their arrival might made aarti to take this whole fiasco in a easy way !!!

And that night was not Aman and Aarti's first meeting !!! So yash would have met him and aarti would have told him about Aman and they had fun...So she might never had a thought on this issue but yash got deeply hurt  !!! We'll come to know only when they speak up !!!!

I really want a huge confrontation by Aarya !!!!

One Liner review of all the drama is Communication Gap !!! πŸ€£

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aarti made Yash feel special when they were in Mumbai before Aman showed up and in a typical husband way Yash got very possessive of Aarti which the latter failed to noticed cause she has been hearing from Yash that they relationship is only co-parenting.

Her being oblivious to his change of feelings is irritating him cause he doesn't want anyone else to realize how amazing she is ☺️

I wonder if Aman is gonna got into the house or if he'll stay outside and if he stays outside what's gonna be Yash's reaction when he sees him especially giving the fact that Yash is "drunk" (can a guy get drunk from having one glass of whiskey) πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Actually its all about what your eyes want to see .. in this picture , it actually looks like Aman is proposing Aarti ... We know thats not the case because we heard the dialgoues in that scene but if we just see this picture and not know what was the situation , our first assumption will b whats going on πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

See even Vidhi assumes the same when she sees those pics just because she is not aware of what all hapepned .. so sometimes we believe our eyes more than our brain

Yash must hv seen something similar in Mumbai rainy night and assumed the worst .. we cant expect Yash to hv trust on his wife simply because their relationship is yet to develop like a proper husband-wife ... in fact they hv not made any promises of loyalty to each other yet .. its not like they r in 1 or 2 yr old marriage where there is no place for such doubts ... So Yash's doubt on Aarti-Aman is natural if he has seen something similar  like this above picture
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sudha: Great take πŸ‘ 

Wow we're moving fast again...okay gotta go play catch up with the preview posts...Wish me luck!!!
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Aarti made Yash feel special when they were in Mumbai before Aman showed up and in a typical husband way Yash got very possessive of Aarti which the latter failed to noticed cause she has been hearing from Yash that they relationship is only co-parenting.

Her being oblivious to his change of feelings is irritating him cause he doesn't want anyone else to realize how amazing she is ☺️

I wonder if Aman is gonna got into the house or if he'll stay outside and if he stays outside what's gonna be Yash's reaction when he sees him especially giving the fact that Yash is "drunk" (can a guy get drunk from having one glass of whiskey) πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†

@Zetter - On a lighter note, how many more fragile things that Yash is going to continue to break?? Yet another perfectly fine glass was broken πŸ˜†
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Sammy: Oh goodness! Can I just nod and give you a look of utmost awe? Perfect, perfect! And so we're oscillating between Yash and Aarti's views about that stanza in Yeh Dil Hai...Are we at that point where Yash is the speaker...?

"Kabhi tum bhi yeh keh do na tumko hai meri zaroorat...Mujhe har pal chahte ho tum, mujhko hai tumse mohabbat...

Dekhoon ab toh koi soorat, aap hi bas dikh jaaye humein..."

I think I just suffered from another heart attack...The perfection of that SONG! *dies*

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

At least this incident will make sure Aarti no more worships Yash like God since Yash is very much human who too can doubt his wife based on things he sees and assumes ...😊...

I always felt that Aarti's love for Yash was more like a devotee's love for God but after this incident Aarti might love him like a human only πŸ˜†...
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
After watching the episode,I feel that both r wrong but aarti will feel that she is totally wrong then she will ask for forgiveness (as usual).
After this track i wanted yash to repent and ask for forgiveness from aarti.
But i think so that will never happen.
Aarti will be the one who will be mistaken and then she will beg for forgiveness and yash will forgive aarti and that will go on.
I'm really frustrated.I'm reading everyone's take.It is calming me down. 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the trio look like devdas 🀣

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Veena: To Yash, I think asking Aarti why she came home at 3 would be husbandly behaviour and an admission that he considers her his wife. Remember he said he has no right to punish her? He is making a pointed claim that he has no relationship with her, on multiple levels. I think that is why he is keeping this whole thing to himself and refusing to say what happened. He wants the family to get the truth out of her mouth, because he wants to hear it too, but is too proud to ask her himself, too proud to admit that it makes a difference to him when she comes home at night.

@Borna: I don't expect Aarti to catch on to the fact that Yash in love with her, not at all! But I think that coming home at 3am is sort of a big deal by any standards (if it were 11 or 12, no issues but 3 is kind of a stretch!), and while it would have been out of character, it is common sense that that might have irritated Yash. I can understand why it didn't cross her mind, and it totally works, but it is that naivety that is creating the complication in the story at this moment.

@Jyo:

"he found a connection with Aarti and now does not want to share her with anyone even if its just a friend"

This line of yours gave me goosebumps! It is true. Introverts are very possessive of their people, the few that they really connect to, that is (testimony of yours truly to back this). It must have made Yash feel really alone when Aarti went off with Aman because he has just discovered her and like you said, wanted her all to himself because it had been so long since he felt that well understood by someone. Aarti is a bit like a bull in a china shop when it comes to Yash's emotions because she is so impulsive and instinct-based in her actions. She didn't realise the sensitive stage they were at right at that moment, and how much Yash's happiness depended on her holding his hand.