Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Samana, loved the more insight of Aarti.

She is, as Shobhaji said "Nadaan" she takes things and people as they come and deals accordingly with them.

So far she sees Yash  as he has potrayed himself, he is very vocal on his love for Arpita. He told her about whole ordeal with saving Neelam and her love. Even in birthday fiasco and later, he told her himself what he wanted her to hear.

I think she is not looking at him from her perspective but his only and thats why she believes he cannot have any feeling for her and he is open to talk, kind of guy...

He has been very open about his expectations from her and she has been careful. This Aman is her past, which he never showed any interest to know...

Also, I sincerely hope they met before. Else who took the caps, and why it was hiding in kids closet? He might have been jealous and coming late, just blew it completely out of proprtion..

He is right from husband POV, but then does he consider her as if wife, and if he does did he tell her

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This track is turning into

Zindagi bhar nahin bulenge hum uss barsaat ki raat
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys I know the reason!! I have read the script!! ok here it is... the raaz is...
Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat... Uss Raat...  Good Night!! 😛
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

JUDGEMENT CALL:
OK, looks like it is the same old thing again, what happens in pictures, and other TV shows.  People start judging others based on just some photos and hearsay...For a change why can people not wait and listen to the "victim" so to speak and then make a judgement call.  I did not expect anyone from the scindia parivar to do this, but MY BUCK is on PapaS.  So far he has never passed a comment without listening out, I am sincerely hoping he would do this time too.  I hope the cvs dont mess up his character as well. 

Do none of these people have best friends from the opposite sex?  But ofcourse, so far we have not seen friends at all for anyof them. 

Where is paridi been and how come no one has questioned about her?

I was thinking the exact same thing about SP. He is the only voice of reason in the house and hope the CVs don't butcher his character as well. As @jyoti was saying may be I will wait to see how Arti handles the confrontation with Vidhi tomorrow because unlike Yash, atleast Vidhi is confronting her and asking her for an answer rather than walking away and assuming things which seems to be the convinient route that Yash has taken these days.

Yeah, where is Paridhi? The last we saw was her accepting a ride from her producer 😕 No wonder Paridhi feels and I believe is right when she says that no one cares about her. On a different note, she is probably shooting for the movie Himmatwala with Ajay Devgan as she is playing the role of his sister in that movie 😃
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I have been wondering about this for a while but why are there no pictures of Ansh in the kids' room? 😕 I hope they address this soon. It would be adorable if Yash put one up because he missed him so much. After all they share that special bond. They do still share a special bond, right? His stubborn claim that SP sent the kids away and SP would have to bring them back, shows that he is stung he wasn't in on the decision, but I was disappointed that he is willing to make this issue an ego battle. I mean, if he isn't willing to set his ego aside to get his kids back, I don't think he is ready to have them back yet, nor does he deserve to.

Even though the episode was sad and foreboding, I saw many things that showed me hope. Vidhi may be angry, but she is not against Aarti persay, she is just mad at her. The very fact that in the precap she is confronting Aarti and shouting at her shows her how much she loves her and feels betrayed by her. This will make this relationship stronger, I think because Vidhi is really acting like Aarti's older sister here, not just in being her confidante and her friend, but also scolding her when she has done something stupid.

This all comes down to one thing: Aarti's NADAANI. Shobha really hit the nail on the head there with this trait of Aarti's. She is honestly so innocent and like a child in many ways and has know knowledge of worldly nitty gritties. She is kind of like a female Peter Pan, in her own personal Neverland. That is why the way she went about trying to heal Yash was not much different from the way Payal and Ansh did. And that is why she can move on with life relatively easily when it strikes her down. She just doesn't have a cynical bone in her body, but the disadvantage to that is that she sometimes cannot wrap her head around the bitterness in others, and how it can affect the way they look at her. The prime example of this is Bua. She doesn't understand that Bua can be malicious to the kids, out of sheer spite, and always seems to underestimate the low to which Bua can stoop.

Similarly here with Yash, she is seeing it only from her perspective, of complete innocence and sincerity, and not through the lens of bitterness and self-loathing that Yash sees the situation through. This is what makes Aman such a refreshing and positive change in Aarti's life. While she was fragile herself, she was busy trying to rescue Yash and that is what has led to this whole mess. She thought she was in control of her feelings and would channel them only in certain directions to help Yash find his laughter and joy again, but as we saw, she sort of lost control of herself in Mumbai. Like she wrote in her diary, her feelings started washing over her in waves that were too strong for her to harness, which made her want to shout her love from the rooftops. But she had to keep it all in.

And then came Aman. Someone she had known all her life, with whom she shared everything and suddenly here he was just when she was overflowing with new feelings and sensations, not only that of her own feelings but of Yash's happiness, her success, the new way he was looking at her, the fire and how he had saved her over Arpita, We saw how she had distanced herself from other people in the family because they were being too pushy and simply not listening to her, so she must have been feeling awfully lonely having to keep all of that in, so I can just imagine her joy when an unbiased and close confidant just popped up out of nowhere. Being the uninhibited person that she is in the first place, she must have been ecstatic and just let all her feelings rush forth in a burst of relief. Plus, she was in Mumbai, where she was free of her responsibilities as a householder and a DIL so she was probably not very cautious in her interactions.

But seen from Yash's perspective this is totally different. Now, the only thing we don't know is whether Aman and Yash were introduced to each other before Aarti went out with him, not to come back until 3 am. I guess not, from what we saw today. I can see, like how I mentioned yesterday, why Yash would hate himself because he sees what Aarti can have and takes a good look at himself, only to find that he comes up short on all counts. She cheated him, not simply by being with another man, but by making him believe for a moment that he was worthy of love and deserved happiness, and then taking that belief away because she shared her laughter with another.

I also think the rain has a lot to do with the whole thing, and maybe even Lakhan (I still refuse to believe this is just going to be dropped). Yash did use the word "hadsa." What if Lakhan threatened Yash, that he would do something to Aarti, and then Yash couldn't reach her, it was raining and she didn't come home? He would have been frantic. Also, I keep thinking about that flashback he remembers of her playing in the rain, when he told her he didn't like "bachpana." Why does he keep thinking of that day, when this Mumbai incident is brought up? It is something about Aarti's relationship with the rain, and how she is changing his own attitude towards it that is completely unnerving him. Another indicator of the importance of the rain is the poem in the kids room.

Finally, I loved that the truth is finally coming out with the three brothers (thought it is uncanny how similar Pankaj and the psych's treatments of choice are!). They have always sort of been the zone in which Yash is most comfortable, where he is most uninhibited. Though honestly, Pankaj and Prateek should stop whining. Maybe Paridhi would understand how much Prateek loved her if he hadn't LIED to her about working after marriage and then done NOTHING for the progress of that situation. Vidhi might be in the mood to romance Pankaj if he didn't go around calling her an idiot for believing Aarti one minute, and then expecting her to sew on his button romantically the very next. Respect is the best foreplay, Panku! These Scindia men have a lot to learn about how to be good husbands...YEESH!

Aw, SP was a darling when he ignored Maya. There is really no need to doubt Aarti's character, even if she was sitting in a car with another guy. I was glad to see someone on her side, however briefly.

😉 beautiful take samana.. I love it!👏
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Samana: Thank you Dear for a fantastic take and so clearing up my doubts about Vidhi...Yes she is mad at Aarti and she's acting as a typical big sis instead of a SIL...I'm much calmer now 🤗

Loved what you said about Aarti being naive, it's true she sees the best in everyone even boa but what she fails to understand is that not everyone is as nice or innocent as she is...People are selfish and they can't tolerate to see others happy such is the case of boa.

Yeah i love SP for not paying mind to boa's non sense 😃

Yash sees things as if Aarti promised the moon and just when he was ready to join her she snatched it all away and in his mind it's for another guy...All this MU is because AarYa don't communicate openly

Plus they are both stubborn Yash misses the kids but he isn't gonna bring them back cause he wasn't apart of the decision making to send away...He needs to put his ego aside and start thinking like a father of three.

Once again fab take 👏👏👏
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Z, nice update..

Vidhi instant flip at Bhanwari's word, didn't go aff well with me. As you said all Scindias  makes their decision without getting whole picture. I hope SP remains sane, he is only hope..

I hope we see more of this carefree Aman in later week, we need some fresh air..

-Deepzz- thumbnail

Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

@Samana, loved the more insight of Aarti.

She is, as Shobhaji said "Nadaan" she takes things and people as they come and deals accordingly with them.

So far she sees Yash  as he has potrayed himself, he is very vocal on his love for Arpita. He told her about whole ordeal with saving Neelam and her love. Even in birthday fiasco and later, he told her himself what he wanted her to hear.

I think she is not looking at him from her perspective but his only and thats why she believes he cannot have any feeling for her and he is open to talk, kind of guy...

He has been very open about his expectations from her and she has been careful. This Aman is her past, which he never showed any interest to know...

Also, I sincerely hope they met before. Else who took the caps, and why it was hiding in kids closet? He might have been jealous and coming late, just blew it completely out of proprtion..

He is right from husband POV, but then does he consider her as if wife, and if he does did he tell her

I think he wiill use their children for his purpose.. rather than saying your are my wife bla bla bla he will just say you are the mother of my children and there we go a looonggg preach about being a good mother . He uses their children as his defence , he never had courage to use his own feeling as his defence!
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana - Absolutely brilliant! Your insight into Yash and Arti's thought process was right on. As always, loved your insightful post.

I was wondering the same about why was there not one single picture of Ansh in that room. Agreed the room belonged to girls but Ansh has been sharing that room with them for almost 7 months now and he too deserves to have some of his portraits, posters. It didn't go well when Yash was only looking at the girls' pictures as we all know Yash treats all three of them the same and is missing Ansh at the same level he misses the girls.
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago