FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added

Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The pain shot up her hands yet again. She screamed in anguish and her eyes watered with the sheer pain. She wanted the torture to stop now. Her breathing came out in sharp, shallow rasps as she tried to plead with her aggressor. "S-stop" Riya croaked, her words almost inaudible. She knew her team was on its way, but she was almost at the point of unconsciousness. Her body slowly started giving up on her; she was exhausted ' mentally and physically. She found a few seconds of relief as her assaulter let go of her hand.

Riya's shut eyes snapped open when she heard a round of heavy gun fire ' not too far away from where she was. As soon as the firing started, her assaulter ran towards the commotion drawing his own gun tucked inside his shirt. Riya wanted to shout to let her partners know, to let HIM know where she was, "I-I am...h-here!" she tried to say but it was of no use, especially with all the gun firing going around her. Fresh stream of tears rolled down her cheeks, she gathered the little energy she had left in her and screamed as loudly as she could, "Arjun...I-I am here"

She sat there listening as both sides shot at each other, all the while praying that her team mates are not hurt ' especially Arjun sir. Few more minutes passed when suddenly the door on the far end of the eerie, empty hall broke open. Riya was scared thinking it was her assaulters back again but as the men approached her cautiously she realised it was Rathod and Arjun. A huge sense of relief took over her and her eyes were fixed on Arjun. He stood there looking at her from her sweat dripping forehead down to her hands which were tied to the chair and bleeding. He kneeled in front of her and carefully untied the ropes that fastened her to the chair. Rathod watched shocked at the state Riya was in, but kept a watchful eye out for anyone coming their way.

Once Riya was free off the ropes, she pushed herself off the chair and fell into Arjun's arms as he held her tightly to himself. Rathod after checking and double checking that no one was coming their way slowly bent down and caressed Riya's head. Riya still in Arjun's arms turned her head to see her head officer, "We'll get you out of here" Rathod promised.

"Rawte we need to get her out of here as soon as possible. She needs immediate medical aid. The firing seems to have stopped...I don't know what is happening outside and I don't like that. Stay here with Riya..."

"But, Rathod you can't go out there alone..."

"Don't worry about me...I have called for backup, they'll be here any minute..."

"But, Rathod..."

"It's an order Rawte. Stay here with Riya"

With that Rathod left with his gun fully loaded and drawn in front of him. Arjun in the mean time took a cloth lying near them; he gently wrapped it around Riya's wounded hand and looked up to find her staring at him. Arjun cupped her pale face with his huge hands and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs, "You are going to be alright" he assured her.

"I am sorry sir. This is all my fault" Riya said, gesturing towards the commotion coming from outside.

"No it isn't..."

"It is. You told me not to go by myself but I..."

"You had no other choice..."

"I should have waited...I couldn't take him by myself..." Riya said shaking her head and tears rolled down her face.

"Riya...Riya look at me, you are one of the bravest officers I have ever come across in my career, I need you to stay strong...we'll make it out of here I promise!" Rawte assured her again.

Arjun sighed and pulled her closer to himself, suddenly overcome by fatigue Riya rested her head on Arjun's chest and waited for the nightmare that was happening to end as she slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

Index:

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15a

Chapter 15b

Chapter 16

Chapter 17a

Chapter 17b

Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Chapter 25

Chapter 26

Chapter 27

Chapter 28

Chapter 29

Chapter 30

Chapter 31

Chapter 32

Chapter 33

Chapter 34

Chapter 35

Thread Two

Edited by Aukview - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its very beautiful, please continue
U can call label it as " Safe in his arms"... if you want
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg.. loved it dear...arjun ki baahon mei jakhmi riya

Pplllz continue
Aukview thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

its very beautiful, please continue

U can call label it as " Safe in his arms"... if you want

'Safe in his arms' sounds awesome will rename it...
Thank you!!! ðŸ˜Š
Aukview thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Omg.. loved it dear...arjun ki baahon mei jakhmi riya

Pplllz continue

😆 Thank you!
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice! loved it a lot! please continue it! i can't wait to read more!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar such a cute os i like it
and about the title hmmm
Danger love 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aukview

'Safe in his arms' sounds awesome will rename it...
Thank you!!! ðŸ˜Š

thats so sweet you named it really ðŸ˜Š
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooow that was a beautiful OS...
do carry on...she is in the safest arms
Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago
ramishafariha thumbnail
please please please continue with a cherry on the top please...!!!!