Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
okay i hav to go now.. Thnx Sania Dexty and Kal El for rikindeling my childhood memories ...l8rs  !!๐Ÿค—

Keep--------------Smiling!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone of you ever watched Grihalakshmi ka Jinn? It used to come on Zee in the early/mid 90s. It was about a housewife (Rita Bhaduri) and a Jinn/Genie (Raj Zutshi) who helps her in her every day life. Later they changed the Genie. It was a funny little show.  Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

okay i hav to go now.. Thnx Sania Dexty and Kal El for rikindeling my childhood memories ...l8rs  !!๐Ÿค—

Later Rehan! ๐Ÿค—Looks like I'm not the only one that grew up watching these shows...๐Ÿ˜†...so likewise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
OK TJ..not problem..it brought mine chilhood memories too.see yeah๐Ÿค—
Iam gonna leave in 5 mints too..my lappy battery is abt to dead any time๐Ÿ˜ก..& too lazy to get a charger from outisde @ midnight haha๐Ÿคฃ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Later Rehan! ๐Ÿค—Looks like I'm not the only one that grew up watching these shows...๐Ÿ˜†...so likewise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we all haan๐Ÿ˜‰
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

Anyone of you ever watched Grihalakshmi ka Jinn? It used to come on Zee in the early/mid 90s. It was about a houswife (Rita Bhaduri) and a Jinn/Genie (Raj Zutshi) who helps her in her every day life. Later they changed the Genie. It was a funny little show. 

No I don't remember that. I only remember watching dubbed Hindi version of Bewitched on Sony. 

Then later they made another one with Tanaaz Currim where she plays the Genie, this one was a rip off of I dream of Jeannie I think. 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

Anyone of you ever watched Grihalakshmi ka Jinn? It used to come on Zee in the early/mid 90s. It was about a housewife (Rita Bhaduri) and a Jinn/Genie (Raj Zutshi) who helps her in her every day life. Later they changed the Genie. It was a funny little show. 

I dont used to watch zee shows..i was into SP and DDN๐Ÿ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Later Rehan/Tamraj ๐Ÿ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Ok guys..I really had so much fun today.thank you all๐Ÿค—
see ya..
we will cont..our discusiing later on๐Ÿ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Oh did any of you guys have Home TV channel? They used to show these Chinese shows dubbed in Hindi! I used to be addicted to those...Zu Mountain Saga, Brothers under the skin and I forget what else...๐Ÿ˜†

See ya later Sania!๐Ÿค—
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago