and Penelope always had feelings for Colin, jhooti friendship ka naatak karr rahi thi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and Penelope always had feelings for Colin, jhooti friendship ka naatak karr rahi thi
Originally posted by: Briaahna
and Penelope always had feelings for Colin, jhooti friendship ka naatak karr rahi thi
Haan.. but we knew about her love from season 1... many people watching this season thought Colin suddenly developed feelings after the kiss... but it was always two sided. 
Originally posted by: Winterberry08
He did
In Benedict's book, Anthony predicts that Colin and Penelope will get married because Colin was behaving like he behaved when he was denying his feelings for Kate
Like getting this book details.
I have not read the books, but know spoilers about who is supposed to end up with whom.
Tried to read the books, but could not enjoy them.
I had no idea about the carriage scene or the moonlight kiss scene and started to hyperventilate when things escalated. 

.
Originally posted by: ImaginativeGirl
Like getting this book details.
I have not read the books, but know spoilers about who is supposed to end up with whom.
Tried to read the books, but could not enjoy them.
I had no idea about the carriage scene or the moonlight kiss scene and started to hyperventilate when things escalated.
.
I read them during college never imagined ki ye webseries ban jayegi
...
https://youtu.be/NGVnBJyZvBY
https://x.com/i/status/2046826875067224273
https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/2048797654638075989?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvphw1QCGU4 list=RDqvphw1QCGU4 start_radio=1
0