Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
The Jinn show I cn remember watching was Hawaein ... Resham the jinn girl was gorgeous  !!☺️ 🀣

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kal El

Anyone of you ever watched Grihalakshmi ka Jinn? It used to come on Zee in the early/mid 90s. It was about a housewife (Rita Bhaduri) and a Jinn/Genie (Raj Zutshi) who helps her in her every day life. Later they changed the Genie. It was a funny little show. 

I never watched it, but I remember seeing the ads and catching a glimpse during channel flips. For some reason I remember the theme song "Grihlakshmi ka Jinnnooo".

Anyway, anyone watching Mrs. Kaushik these days. My grandma watches desi shows all evening and some are so ridiculous. They randomly have some nagin in the plot line. She can do magical stuff by blinking her eyes thrice. W*F Mate!πŸ˜†

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kal El

I remember DD used to air a dubbed Japanese serial called Oshin.

Yeah, I remember Oshin. I used to watch the English version (dubbed) on my local TV.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Yeah, I remember Oshin. I used to watch the English version (dubbed) on my local TV.

I dont remember that show at all. I remember our cable used to show badly dubbed Chinese kung-fu movies all the time. When I went to Chinatown in NYC, all the posters in the movie shops gave me a weird feeling that I knew all the actors and had seen several of their movies, but yet did not know them either.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I dont remember that show at all. I remember our cable used to show badly dubbed Chinese kung-fu movies all the time. When I went to Chinatown in NYC, all the posters in the movie shops gave me a weird feeling that I knew all the actors and had seen several of their movies, but yet did not know them either.

[/QUOTE

RTH, this is Oshin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshin

Hey, do you recall these women prisoners series called DANGEROUS WOMEN? It used to air somewhere in the early 90s. I loved it!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIHGI4mzPTQ[/YOUTUBE]
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIHGI4mzPTQ[/YOUTUBE]

Oh thank you haan😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I never watched it, but I remember seeing the ads and catching a glimpse during channel flips. For some reason I remember the theme song "Grihlakshmi ka Jinnnooo".

Anyway, anyone watching Mrs. Kaushik these days. My grandma watches desi shows all evening and some are so ridiculous. They randomly have some nagin in the plot line. She can do magical stuff by blinking her eyes thrice. W*F Mate!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
dexcy   where r u ? jdj ka   clip dekha mainey ...wow   darsheel , rashmi , ritick    ne   phaad dala   n bharti wow very hard working girl ...uska waight kam ho gya hai naach naach ke πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

No I don't remember that. I only remember watching dubbed Hindi version of Bewitched on Sony. 

Then later they made another one with Tanaaz Currim where she plays the Genie, this one was a rip off of I dream of Jeannie I think. 

i remember GRAHLAKSHMI  KA JINN n  BEWITCED ...   awesome shows