"Lyf Starts Where It Ends"#3 see Pg 152/3rd Dec

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Allright Gals! i am back after my long term illness... i know each one of you must be ready with your jutis nd chappals to throw in me for vanishing all of a sudden... specially my Veeru (mishtiritu)... sorry Jaan but you know na that i was suffering from Malaria... you know guys my Mouth taste went so bad after eating those bitter medicines that i doint think that i would  be able to consume any medicine for 1 year atleast 🤢... Malaria is really the worst didease ever nd this i realize it now😭😭😭... anyways lets not bore you with my Dukh bharu Gatha coming to the point now i am feeling much better now... though weakness is still there but not much now... i guess 2-3 days nd i'll be all fit... Today i got my Brother's lappy for only half an hour nd that too after me doing so much Emotional Atyaachaar to him😆😆... so thought to open new Thread... So here's it Thread 3 of "Lyf Starts Where it ends"... Gosh really cant believe it we have reached to Thread 3... All thanks to the love nd support i got from you guys...

A special thanx to my Darling Spammimg gang Maansee, Mashuri, Faiza, reachsky2011, nd ofcourse my Veeru (mistiritu), bubblie, Aliena (cute-aly) nd all those whom i missed to mention... Maansee, Madhuri nd Veeru special thanx to you guys... i mean mujhe malaria kya hua tum logon ne to thread hi khatam kar di... nd Maansee i truly love your dialogues on each pic that Ritu posted... i literally feel on floor laughing after reading it... Thank you nd Big hug to all of you who were there with me all this while

Ok now lets not bore you all with my speech... The thing is that since abhi i got this Lappy for just half an hour then definitely i am not going to work on the update today as officially i am on bedrest till tomorrow so i'll start writing the updates from Monday nd will definitely update by Wednesday... hope you all understand... Hai na😳... See you all on Wednesday... Keep commenting till then.😳

Luv You All

Aakriti
😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 1
                                     Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 2

Part 9
                                                                     Part 10
                                                                     Part 11
                                                                     Part 12

Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 4
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:

M.D. of Khurana's Construction. Handling his business from London from past 6 years. Harsh, ruthless, rude for the outer world but a loving Person for his family. Attracted to Geet since the tym she had started working for him nd realzies his Love for her after meeting her daughter Seher without knowing about her past nd very much attached to Seher. she's his first nd cutest Girlfriend😳😉.

GEET HANDA:

A single mother Living with her 4 years daughter Seher in London from past 4 1/2 years. works as Maan's Secretary in KC, London. Had a dreadful past which still haunts her as a nightmare nd she doesnt open it up to anyone. quiet, reserve nd thoughtful for the outer world but completely different wen she's with Seher.

SEHER HANDA:

Cutest Daughter of her Mumma. Apple of everyone's eye. she's Geet's angel in every sense. A notorious child by nature but very Loving nd Adorable. Maan's cutest, sweetest nd adorable girlfriend😉😉.

SASHA:

Working as an Head Architect in KC London nd Geet's coulligue nd Friend. Good by heart nd always been with Geet through all thick nd Thin since the tym Geet came to London

ADI:

Accountant of KC London. Same as show. Geet's good friend nd like a brother to her

PINKY:

Coulligue of Geet in KC London. Same as show. good friend of her

TEJI HANDA:

(Luv You Sana Maaneet for the pic😳)

Geet's Loving nd Elder cousin Brother. Loves her sister to the core nd Pampers her to no extent.

KULDEEP ARORA:

(Lolz... Love you Sana Maaneet for the Pic... no one could be better then him😆)

Person responsible for Geet's dreadful past. Geet's husband who had given her nothing but pain nd haunted memories

BHAVYATA Nd RANVEER CHOPRA:

(Awww i just love this off-screen couple😳)

Maan's Loving Di nd Jiju living in India whom he admires the most nd always looks up to them.

MEERA SHERGILL/KHURANA:

Geet's best friend since school in India. Person who helped Geet to escape from the hell she was living in. A Lawyer by profession in Love wid Dev, her family friend nd now happily married to him.

DEV SINGH KHURANA:

A person with charming personality. Maan's younger brother who is exact opposite to him in every sense but respects his elder brother a lot. Maan is almost a father figure for him. Jovial, witty nd loving by nature. Loves his friend cum lover cum Wife Meera a lot.

DADIMAA:

Maan's Grandmother who is handling responsibilities responsibilities of KC in India with Maan's younger brother Dev Khurana. Loved her family a lot nd Maan Loves her too. A Sophisticated yet a Sweet Lady by nature. her one nd only Dream to see Maan getting all happiness of this world.

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new thread dear..
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
for the new thread waiting for update please update soon
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haila Basanti... You open new thread... Hayeee Someone pinch me plzzz...

Hehe... CONGRATS For new thread dear... Luv ya...😊

And ya Take care... Warna...😡
ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS DEAR 
AND WELCOME BACK 

MISSED U LOTS AND UR STORIES TOO 

WAITING FOR THE UPDATE  

LARAIB
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread and take care of ur health .
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrets akku Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtiritu

Haila Basanti... You open new thread... Hayeee Someone pinch me plzzz...

Hehe... CONGRATS For new thread dear... Luv ya...😊

And ya Take care... Warna...😡

hellow ritu ... how r u ...

happy see  basanti on line