Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mishtiritu

Basanti... Sachi mein Seher and maaneet nahi hai...??????

Me too wanted both of them
Really missed theri talk
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Me too wanted both of them
Really missed theri talk

kuch karo aku . hum sab sad hai yaar 
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Earlier udpates were so nice...un dono ki yaad aa rahi hai
Kab mil payenge akku...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maan dream mai to sehar se baat kar sakta hai . thought mai to use yaad kar sakta hai do something like this aku 
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Basanti... sobsss...

My seher and maan talk... Grrhhh I hate u for not giving it...
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
ab kya kahoo Maansee... tum log mujhe jo saza doge mujhe manzoor hai :-(
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

ab kya kahoo Maansee... tum log mujhe jo saza doge mujhe manzoor hai :-(

Saja ye hai ke tumhe sab FF ke back to back 3/4 updates dene honge 😆
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 10:

"Maan had called me few mins. back" She said slowly nd Ranveer sighed in relief that it was nothing serious like he thought.

"Oh! So my Saale Sahab has called you? Nd I thought what's bothering you? BTW what did my loving Brother-in-law said to you that you are so tensed." He asked leaning back on the kitchen counter while smiling.

"Ranveer he wants us to be there as soon as possible. He said that he's feeling alone nd want to see us. I don't know why but I could sense that something is bothering him very much otherwise he wouldn't have called me like this. you know today I found same longingness in his voice which was there at the tym of the death of our parents. There's something very big which had made him so tensed. We should go to him as soon as possible Ranveer. He's really in some big turmoil." Bhavyata said worriedly nd Ranveer could sense her panic for her brother.

"Bhavyata relax! We'll go to Maan now. You just do all the packing nd I'll just do the arrangements of charter plane. Don't worry everything will be fine. We'll be with Maan within few hours." Ranveer said holding her shoulders while Bhavyata looked at her husband lovingly who understands her so well.

"Ok I'll inform Dadimaa also nd we'll pick her up on our way." Bhavyata said as she mentally made a note what she'll say to Dadimaa to which Ranveer just nodded nd she left for her room making a call to Dadimaa.

It was the tym when sky was breaking into dawn when Maan felt a soothing hand caressing his forehead lovingly. He smiled in his sleep as he recognized the warmth of that soothing touch. This is the touch that he could recognize even in his deep sleep as this is the only touch that could take away all his pain nd agony nd give him that peace that he needs at this moment.

"Dadimaa" he mumbled in his sleep turning to her side smiling keeping her hand beneath his cheeks knowing very well that he's watching a very sweet dream. Just when he made himself sure that he was dreaming he felt a soft nd gentle kiss on his forehead nd his smile widens

"Di" he mumbled yet again in his sleep smiling while stirring a bit.

"So today you guys decide to pay visit in my dreams." Maan muttered in his sleep as put his head comfortably on his Dadimaa's hand.

"Arey my loving Brother-in-law Open your eyes nd see around yourself. You are not dreaming anymore" Maan heard a familiar voice nd he frowned in confusion.

"Jiju" Maan muttered confusingly as he slowly opened his eyes blinking it couple of tymes to adjust with the lights nd get up with a jerk when he saw his whole family around him. For few minutes Maan couldn't fathom whether he was dreaming or really everyone was there with him.

"Arey why are you looking at us as if we are aliens?  Maan it's us only your own family. Thank god Dev nd Meera are not here or else they wont leave any chance to tease you." Dadimaa said as she gently whacked Maan on his forehead while others giggled.

"Dadimaa, Di, Jiju you all are really here? How?" Maan asked in disbelief. It was last night only when he had talked to her Di nd just within few hours his whole family is here.

"Ae lo! Dadimaa didn't I told you that your grandson had really gone insane due to his workload. See he himself had called nd asked us to come as soon as possible nd scaring hell out of me nd here what we see that he's sleeping so peacefully nd now asking us how come we all are here." Bhavyata chided her younger brother nd Maan felt so blessed to have such a loving family.

How contrast his nd Geet's life is. here his whole family was there with him within no tym with his just one phone call nd there her own family didn't care whether she's dead or alive, he thought as he instantly hugged Bhavyata from her waist keeping his head on her lap feeling overwhelmed. He knows that he's feeling emotionally very weak at this moment nd he had no shame to accept it or show it front of these 3 peoples who knows him inside out.

"See Bhavyata what have you done? Who asked you to scold my brother-in-law like this? See you made him so sad." Ranveer said making Bhavyata nd Dadimaa worried

"Maan Bete Bhavyata was only kidding. What's wrong with you beta. Bhavyata was saying that you were sounding very low when you had called her. Tell us beta what's bothering you." Savitri Devi said caressing Maan's hairs gently while Maan was just lost in his thought trying to form proper sets of words to tell his family what made his condition so vulnerable.

Everyone was sitting over there with horrified expressions on their faces as Maan narrated Geet's dreadful past to them while still keeping his head on Bhavyata's lap. Dadimaa nd Bhavyata were already in tears while Ranveer too felt a chill down his spine as he listened to the hardships that a girl of mere 19 year old faced nd how her own family had crossed every limit of inhumanity. Maan told each nd every thing to his family right from the tym Geet had started working for him to the tym he felt attracted towards her to the tym when he met Seher nd how they clicked instantly nd then finally when he realized his feelings towards her nd then knowing about her past last night. But amongst all this Bhavyata felt this story so familiar but didn't understand why.

"So is this the reason you had called me last night?" Bhavyata asked breaking the silence in the room while Maan just nodded his head in confirmation getting up from her lap.

"I must say this girl is truly a fighter who had fought against all odds for a better life for herself nd her daughter." Ranveer said with a deep sigh feeling proud of Geet as he holds Bhavyata's hand who was lost in some deep thoughts

"Maan do you know what are you doing? You are in love with a girl who was once married nd is a single mother. Nd you don't even know that whether she'll be able to love you back or not. Kya Aapko Yeh sab galat nahi lagta?" Dadimaa asked as she puts a comforting hand on Maan's hand.

"Dadimaa Galat to Woh tha Jo Geet ke saath hua. Galat to Yeh hai that till now Seher is depriving from Father's love. Galat to Yeh hai that angels like Geet nd Seher are all alone nd the only family for each other. Galat to Yeh hai Dadimaa that Geet had to fulfill the responsibilities of both mother nd father alone. I just want to fix everything in their life. I just want to make their incomplete family complete. I just want to give Seher a father's love that she always crave for nd to give Geet support nd love of true companion nd remove all the scars from her heart that she had got in her past with my love. I just want to fill her lyf with so much love that she never ever remembers that phase of her lyf. Then you only tell me Dadimaa how can I be wrong?" Maan said holding Savitri Devi's hands in his meaning each nd every word nd Savitri Devi felt her heart swelled up in pride

[Dadimaa wrong was that which happened with Geet. Wrong is that till now Seher is depriving from Father's love. Wrong is that angels like Geet nd Seher are all alone nd the only family for each other. Wrong is that Dadimaa that Geet had to fulfill the responsibilities of both mother nd father alone. I just want to fix everything in their life. I just want to make their incomplete family complete. I just want to give Seher a father's love that she always crave for nd to give Geet support nd love of true companion nd remove all the scars from her heart that she had got in her past with my love. I just want to fill her lyf with so much love that she never ever remembers that phase of her lyf.  Then you only tell me Dadimaa how can I be wrong?]

"But Maan….."

"Dadimaa, I love Geet more then anything else nd Seher, she's my life Dadimaa nd I just cant live without both of them. I had never felt like this before for anyone Dadimaa. its just not an attraction or infatuation but something Deep. I want spend rest of my life with these two angels Dadimaa. I know it wont be easy nd probably I had to wait for whole of my life but I'll Dadimaa nd I am sure that of my Love is true then God will definitely give me a chance to prove it nd Geet will definitely love me back one day." Maan said with a twinkle in his eyes nd Savitri Devi didn't missed the sense of pure Love nd respect for Geet in his voice.

"I am so proud of you Maan. You had proved today that my upbringing nd morals that I instilled in you didn't fail. You are not at all wrong Bete." Savitri Devi said as she hugged Maan affectionally. It was not that she had any problem with Geet's past, how can she have when she herself is a woman nd she knows it very well that whatever happened with Geet was not her fault. It was just that she wanted to know that the feeling Maan is having towards Geet is just love nd not any kind of sympathy nd she was happy that Maan is truly in love with someone so deeply.

"Acha enough of this Emotional Drama. For god sake we are not watching Ekta's daily soap so please smile everyone or else I myself will start crying. arey Bhai my Saale Sahab is finally in Love so it calls for a celebration nd not for this rona-dhone" Ranveer said in order to lighten the atmosphere nd everyone just giggled with his sentence

"Acha Maan Hume apni angels ki photo to dikhayiye. Hum bhi to dekhe ki wo kaun si 2 angels hai jinhone humare Akdoo Maan ko Ek romantic Maan bana diya." Bhavyata said as she pulled Maan's cheek making him blush. He took his cellphone nd after fishing through some folders he took out the pic of Geet nd Seher to show it to everyone.

[Acha Maan show us a pic of your angels. I too wanted to see who are those two angels who had transformed our Arrogant Maan into a Romantic one]

On the first look itself Dadimaa had instant liking towards both Geet nd Seher. She could see Geet's innocence nd her simplicity in the photo itself. they looked so serene. No artificiality, no materiality nothing. No wonder Maan had fallen for her. no one could be more perfect then her for Maan, she thought as she looked at Geet nd Seher's pic affectionally before giving it to Ranveer nd Bhavyata. Ranveer too was in awe seeing Maan's choice but Bhavyata felt a feeling of Dj vu as she looked at Geet's photo. She felt like she had seen this girl somewhere but didn't remember where. Then after a while giving lots of pressure to her brain it finally hits her where she had seen her nd as reorganization finally hits her she looked at Maan surprisingly.

"Maan is she is Geet?" She asked in disbelief making Maan nd everyone frown.

"Ya Di. But why are you asking like this. Do you know her?" Maan asked confusingly as he looked at Bhavyata curiously.

"Yes Maan I know her too well. She's the same girl whom our NGO helped. She's Meera's friend. I met her almost 5 years back at Meera's place only but after her case I just lost the touch from her neither did Meera mentioned anything about her after that so I thought that she must be living happily with her family nd must have moved on. But I didn't know that her family was so inhuman." Bhavyata said making everyone surprised but Maan was lost in his own thoughts after the revelation by Bhavyata.

Nd as he puts two nd two together he understand each nd every thing. Now he understands why he felt the similarity between Meera that Geet mentioned about nd Meera that he knows. It was then he remembers that Dev has once mentioned about Geet when he had called him to know about his life when Dev had told that he nd Meera are busy in helping one of Meera's friend who had face many cruelties. Neither did Dev mentioned about her name nor did he asked as it was not his business but ya he really wish that whoever the girl is she gets justice in her life. He didn't have slightest idea that, that girl could be Geet not even then when Geet was narrating her past to him.

Isn't it a sign of destiny? It seems that god had already written their names in each other's destiny much before they knows about each other's existence in this world. If it was not so they why his family will be the only one out of all people who would have helped her in her every step towards Justice. First Meera nd Dev finding her in that vulnerable condition nd taking her away with them nd then his Di helping her in every manner she can nd then her working in his company only with the help of Sasha. God really plays strange games at times, he thought as he looked above silently thanking him. Till now if he had any doubt then it's all confirmed that Geet is the only one that has been made for him nd sooner or later god himself will make her his forever.

"Now that's what I call a game of destiny. I mean who had thought that the girl whom Bhavyata helped 5 years back will be the only one whom Maan will fall in love with." Ranveer said breaking the silence nd Maan just smiled faintly.

"I don't have any doubt before too but now I am confirmed that no other girl can be perfect for my brother. You know Maan when I met her na then I had only this thought in my mind that if I could find her before then I would definitely make her your bride but then things were different but now it seems that somewhere Babaji had listened to my silent wish nd he himself had brought you together Maan I am really happy for you." Bhavyata said as she hugged Maan while everyone just smiled.

"So Maan when are we getting chance to meet these 2 lovely angels." Dadimaa said while wiping away the tear from the corner of her eye breaking the emotional moment between the brother-sister duos.

"Very soon Dadimaa. Infact I am planning to meet Seher today itself. It's been a week since I last met her. Nd last night I didn't even talked to her. Therefore she must be hell angry on mend once she's angry Na then its too tough to manofy her nd you know…….." Maan stopped in mid as he saw his whole family ogling him with their mouths wide open

"I guess I am having some hearing problem. Did I just hear MSK no THE MSK is getting scared of someone's anger nd that too of a 4 year old girl" Bhavyata said as she smiled mischievously while Maan just looked other side seeing his sister teasing him.

"Acha now no one will tease my grandson. Maan Beta you take some rest nd we'll also take some rest till then nd then we'll go with you to meet your little angel." Dadimaa said as she patted Maan's cheeks affectionally before going to her room followed by Bhavyata nd Ranveer nd Maan just laid on his bed to catch some more sleep but not before another round of teasing by Bhavyata nd Ranveer.

It was 9 am when whole Khurana Family was at dining table having there breakfast. Bhavyata had already asked umpteenth tym when they are going to meet Seher as she was really very much excited to meet to meet that cute little doll but Dadimaa had some other plans so she decided to stay at home only on the pretext of taking some rest. Bhavyata looked at him suspiciously to which Dadimaa just blinked her eyes nd she understands that something is really cooking in the mind of her loving Dadimaa. Maan decided to take off today from his office for several reasons.

Firstly he had to meet his princess today, secondly he wanted to spend some quality tym with his family including Seher nd lastly he was not sure whether he'll be able to face Geet after last night or not. It was not that he was guilty of his actions but now after knowing Geet's past nd his own reaction toward it he was not sure how Geet will react after this. Though she didn't said anything last night but still he was not sure that whether she'll be comfortable with him like before or not. Therefore he excused himself on pretext of making a call nd goes towards the lonely corner of the corridor to make a call to Geet.

Here Geet was getting ready for office along with making Seher ready for her school but like Maan her mind is also occupied with the same thought that how will she face Maan after last night nd what will he think about her. She still didn't understand how can she lose herself like this that she forgets each nd everything in his embrace. At that moment she felt his arms were the safest place ever where she'll always be safe nd secure from all the bad things but next moment she shrugged off all her thoughts. What the hell was she thinking? How can she even think of anything of this sort? It was just a weak moment nothing else. She was feeling vulnerable after reminiscing her past nd Maan was just consoling her that's it. There was no other feeling; not at all, she thought more to convince herself but her traitor heart was not getting convinced a bit.

"Mumma, Mumma where are you lost? I am calling you from so long." Seher's voice broke the trail of her thoughts nd she looked at her only to find her daughter standing in front of her keeping her hands on her waist ns tapping her foot impatiently while pouting cutely.

"What happen baby? You wanted to say something?" Geet asked as she leaned down in front of her while Seher just looked other side twisting her lips.

"Baby tell na what's wrong?" Geet asked as she cradled her face lovingly.

"I'll not talk to you. I have been calling you from so long but you are not listening to me neither did you told me that I am looking cute in my pink frock nd… nd… you didn't brought my pink Barbie clips also." Seher complained cutely nd Geet just chuckled seeing the long list of complaints of her daughter

"Awww mera Baby this much anger. Can it be possible that my angel demands for something nd I don't get her that. See I had already brought your fav clips for you. Abhi to smile kar do" Geet said as she showed Seher the clips in return to which Seher gave a million dollar smile to her making Geet smile in contentment.

"How do I look Mumma?" Seher asked as she rotates to nd fro flaunting her frock after Geet puts clip on her hairs smiling cheekily.

"Beautiful!!! Just like my angel. You are the most beautiful girl in this world." Geet said as she kissed Seher's cheeks lovingly

"Chalo now let's leave or else both I nd you'll be late." Geet said while picking up Seher's nd hers bag when she heard the loud shrill of her cellphone ringing nd her did a flip flop when she saw Maan's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello" Geet almost whispered as she picked up his call with a thudding heart after a while nd Maan just leaned back his head on the wall behind him while closing his eyes listening to her sweet voice. Neither did Geet nor did Maan said anything to each other for few moments. It was as if both were trying to formulate sentence to say to each other

"Maan Sir" Geet broke the silence between them after a while bringing Maan out from his reverie nd he realize that he was on call with Geet.

"Sir you called? Anything important? I am just leaving for office only." Geet said while trying her best to sound normal but she knows that she was not especially after last night.

"Ya Geet Woh I just called to tell you that I am not coming to office today as I am having some personal commitments. So just cancel all my meetings for today ok. Nd ya if you want you can take off too for today." Maan said after a while composing himself nd unknowingly Geet sighed in relief as she herself was not prepared to face him after what transpired between them last night.

"No sir there's no need for me to take leave for today as Sasha Ma'am needs my help on some designs. Nd you don't worry I'll handle everything in the office" Geet said with a faint smile nd another round of silence prevailed between them as both don't know hat should they converse further.

"Mumma, Chalo na we are getting late. I have to show my new clips to Abby nd Shally also" Seher's desperate voice broke their thoughts nd a smile came on both of their faces at the same tym hearing the chirpy voice of their angel.

"Maan Sir I have to go now. Do you want to say anything else?" Geet asked politely as she looked at her desperate daughter smilingly.

"No Geet nothing else. You go or else Seher will get late for school. Bye see you in the office tomorrow." Maan said before hanging up the call nd headed back towards the dining table.

It took Geet sometym to calm her racing heartbeats as she cuts the call. She was surprised to hear that Mana was not coming to office today as she had never seen him taking off from office in her service of 3 years then what could be the reason now. Is it because like her he too was not prepared to face her? But then he said that he had some personal commitments. May be it's only her who is just thinking too much. Whatever happened them between them last night doesn't matter to him much nd he just wanted to let go of it. Afterall he was just trying to console her nothing else but then what she saw in his eyes last night was not letting her think anything straight.

Whole night his eyes had came in front of her eyes as soon as she closes them nd she still couldn't recognize what was that feeling that she saw in his eyes which was so familiar yet she couldn't able to name it. But then next moment she shrugged of all the thoughts thinking it to be part of her imagination. Probably its only she who is thinking too much nd there's nothing of this sort. Maan is a genuine person nd good from heart thatsy he was by her side last night throughout the party nd when she had confessed her past to hi then he just wanted to console her nd now he must have forgotten it also or may be don't want to think about it much, she thought as she stood over there lost holding her cellphone in her hand.

"Mumma Chalo or else I'll be late." Seher's voice broke the trail of thoughts ne she instantly composed herself before facing Seher with a smile nd then left for Seher's school listening to the plans that her darling daughter had made for today.

It was decided that Bhavyata nd Ranveer will go to the same ice-cream parlour where Maan had once gone with Seher nd will wait for them while Maan will come directly over there after picking Seher from school. Bhavyata still didn't understand that why Dadimaa had changed her mind all of a sudden when she herself was so excited to meet Seher but then Dadimaa assured her that she'll tell her everything later nd not to worry for anything. As soon as Ranveer nd Bhavyata left for Ice-cream Parlour, Maan too left for Seher's school to pick her up from there leaving Dadimaa alone at home. After sometym when Savitri Devi was sure that her darling grandchildren had gone she too left for KC with Driver to meet her future Daughter-in-law alone.

Maan knows that probably it's not right to pick up Seher from school like this in mid without Geet's permission but then he also knows that if he would have asked for Geet's permission then it would result in arousing 100 questions from Geet of which he don't have any answers with him right now. Therefore he decided to take Seher with him without Geet's knowledge nd then he'll drop Seher back at school at the tym when Get will come to pick her up from school. So here he is now sitting in the Principal office asking permission from principal to take Seher with him. Since Maan was a known personality in the town nd moreover was from one of the trustee of the school, it was not much difficult for him to have permission from principal nd as soon as he got the permission from the principal he headed towards the Playground area after being informed that all the kids are playing over there.

"What is the mistake of my Seher that she had to deprive of her father's love; that she had to live in the false hope that one day her papa will come nd bring lots of toys nd chocolates for her?"

Geet's words rang in Maan's mind as he stood at the playground watching Seher playing with her friends so freely nd away from any of the worries of this world. He felt a lump in his throat as he saw how innocent nd carefree her childhood is nd she wouldn't be having a slightest idea what her mother has bear to give her this carefree life. his Geet must also be innocent like Seher only but this cruel world had tarnished her innocence brutally but he wont let same thing happen to Seher to as he vowed to protect his two angels for whole of his life. He couldn't help himself smiling as he saw Seher trying to sort out difference between two of her friends while explaining them something animatedly nd he don't have to guess who these 2 friends are. They could be none other the Sally nd Abby who could again be fighting over their boyfriends, he thought nd chuckled as he remembered how shocked he was when she has told him that her friends are having boyfriend.

"Mishter Khulana!!!" he heard Seher's chirpy voice as she beckoned him breaking his thoughts nd found her running towards his direction excitedly. 

"I missed you a lot Mishter Khulana" Maan heard Seher's excited voice as soon as he picked her up in his arms making him smile widely.

"I missed you too my princess. So how's my princess doing today?" Maan asked as he kissed Seher's cheeks lovingly.

"I am good but I am angry from you." Seher said in a complaining voice while twisting her lips nd making a cute pout.

"And why my princess is angry from me." Maan asked as he felt awed seeing her antics.

"There are so many reasons. First you didn't came to meet me from 1 week nd then you didn't call me also last night, you know Sasha Maasi was so worse than you in telling the stories nd… nd… ya nd you didn't told me also that I am looking pretty in my frock nd my new clips." Seher said as she counted each nd every reason in her little fingers showing Maan her new clips nd Maan couldn't help with a chuckle that escaped from his mouth hearing her cute complaint.

"Hhmmm I had really made very big mistakes. So what should I do to manofy my Princess?" Maan asked as he played along with her pretending to be in deep thought nd Seher just looked other side twisting her lips

"Hhmmm what if I give my princess a sweet surprise that I had planned for her." Maan said while observing each nd every expression of her face keenly knowing very well that she must be looking at him with the corner of her eyes.

"Shulplishe?" Seher said excitedly as she turned her face towards him while Maan just blinked his eyes in confirmation smiling affectionally at her.

[Surprise]

"Ya Princess a very sweet surprise, just for you. But for that you have to come with me now." Maan said as he ruffled her hairs gently making Seher frown in confusion.

"Don't worry I had already talked to your principal. You can come with me." Maan said as if reading her thoughts nd Seher instantly gave him a cheeky smile.

"But Mumma…." She asked as she knotted her brows in confusion yet again.

"We'll be back before your Mumma will come to pick you. Nd it'll be our little secret" Maan said as he winked at her nd Seher pouted making a baby face.

"Phil she Sheclet. Babaji I have to again lie to Mumma." Seher said as she looked upward making Maan chuckled loudly seeing her cute antics only to get an angry glare from Seher making Maan to shut his mouth instantly.

[Again secret? Babaji! I have to again lie to Mumma]

"Arey I am not saying to lie to your Mumma. We'll just not tell her now nd when she'll come to know about this then we'll tell her everything ok." Maan said quickly the same sentence that he had said to her in his office when he had to make Seher agree to be his girlfriend knowing very well that she'll be convinced like this.

"Ok but Pakka It'll not be a lie Na. Mumma says that its a bad thing to lie to your elders" Seher said as she looked at Maan doubtfully making a baby face.

"Pakka it won't be a lie. Abhi lets go c'mon." Maan said as he turned towards Exit along with Seher

"Nahi Mishter Khulana... Abhi wait!" Seher said as she tries to get down from his arms making Maan stop in his tracks.

"What happen princess? Are you ok?" Maan asked in concern as he gently put down Seher on the ground.

"Ya I am fine. I want you to meet my friends. Come, main Aapko shabshe milati hoon." Seher said as she literally dragged Maan excitedly towards the group of her friends were standing while Maan just followed him quietly with a smile on his face.

"Friends! Come I want you all to meet someone." Seher beckoned to her group nd in no tym everyone was around her looking at her nd Maan curiously.

"Friends he's Mishter Khulana nd Mishter Khulana, she's Abby, she's Shally, she's Abi, she's Aliena,  she's Mansi,  she's Anu, she's Ameena, she's Annie, she's Julia, She's Ritz  nd…………" nd her list goes on as she introduced almost whole class to Maan stating them as her friends while Maan just stood over there patiently smiling looking at the cute kids in front of him but his princess is the best, he thought as he looked at Seher affectionally.

"Bas that's it." Seher's voice broke his thought nd he found her taking a deep sigh as she introduced him to all in a single breath.

"Bas only this much or someone else is also left" Maan asked sarcastically trying his best to control his laugh

"Ya only this much. You know I don't make many friends" she said innocently giving Maan a cheeky smile while Maan just shaked his head in disbelief.

"Ya I can see that." Maan said sarcastically which innocent Seher couldn't understand. Here she had introduced him to almost whole class nd she says that she don't make many friends, he thought nd chuckled looking at his innocent little angel.

"Bye Friends I am going with him. he has a surprise for me. I'll Na come soon ok. Bye!" Seher said as she bid bye to her friends who waved her back smiling nd was about to turn to leave only when someone beckoned her

"Hey Seher!" she heard a familiar voice nd she made an angry face listening to it making Maan frown in confusion.

"What happen Princess? You don't want to talk to your friend?" Maan asked in a hush tone making himself audible only to Seher.

"No she's not my friend. Her name is Jenny nd she always use to irritate me. She's senior to me. Shally says that she's envy of me because Mary Ma'am loves me more then her. i am an intelligent nd gus student na" Seher said while making disapproving face nd twisting her lips cutely.

"Don't worry your boyfriend is here Na. we wont let her to irritate you ok." Maan said smiling warmly nd Seher beamed in happiness.

"Hey Seher you didn't made him meet me." Jenny said as she came near Seher nd Maan nd as expected every friend of Seher make a despised face seeing her.

"Mishter Khulana she's Jenny." Seher said in a non interesting tone nd Maan just smiled warmly at his princess.

"Hello Jenny. It's nice to meet you." Maan said smiling at the girl in front of him making sure he didn't sound cozy to her or else his princess will get angry.

"Thank you. Waise Seher who is he? Is he your father?" Jenny asked startling both Maan nd Seher with her sudden question.

Jenny always had this habbit to irritate Seher by asking her about her father as he never showed up in school so today when she saw Seher with Maan she thought it to be her father. Maan just stood over there shocked seeing the audacity of this little girl. Till now he had not even gave it a thought that Seher must be questioned about her father also but today when he witnessed this he realized how tough it is for a child who is not having her father beside him. But his princess won't bear it anymore as she now had him beside her, he thought as he looked at Seher who was looking at him innocently while flattering her lashes making a baby face

"Yes I am her father. I am Seher's 'Papa'." Maan said emphasizing on the word "Papa" nd Jenny looked at him shocked nd so Seher's friend. But the person who is most in shock was Seher itself who looked at Maan surprisingly.

"But she's calling you Mishter Khulana. We don't call our father like this." Jenny said still not believing her ears while others just danced in happiness seeing her getting irritated instead of Seher

"It's just because she loves me so much so she use to call me like this dearly. Just like you use to call your father as Pa in the same way she use to call me Mishter Khulana because she loves to call me that." Maan said turning the tables tactfully. It was not tough for him to convince Jenny as he know at the end of the day she herself is a child.

"Hai Na Seher. I am saying true na." Maan asked as he looked at Seher smiling to which she just nodded her head in yes innocently.

"See I told you. Acha Jenny I would love to talk to you but abhi I had to take my princess somewhere so I'll meet you later ok so bye. Bye Girls!" Maan said in order to cut short the discussion with Jenny waving her nd other girls Bye nd Jenny just goes from there stomping her foot while others just bid him bye cheerfully.

"Chalein Princess" Maan asked Seher who was standing over there smirking at Jenny's condition but then looked at him with a cute anger on her face making him confused.

Maan looked at Seher's face not understanding why is she angry from him now? Isn't she happy that Jenny won't irritate her anymore now, he thought as he looked at Seher who was bidding a final Bye to her friends. Probably only Seher's Babaji knows what had he done this tym that his princess is again angry on him but then he don't have to worry for it right because he knows it very we'll how to manofy his cute little angel nd he'll easily manofy her in the car on their way towards the ice-cream parlour nd if she wont be agreed then, then she'll definitely give up once they'll reach to ice-cream parlour nd she'll see her fav ice creams, he thought nd chuckled as he gently picked Seher up in his arms who was still giving him her tantrums nd headed towards the exit of the school leaving for ice-cream parlour from there.

Phew! so dis is it guys! hope you all are going to like it...See as promised i brought our Seher back with Maan... there are lots more Maan-Seher scenes in the next update😉... so stay tuned ok... Hit the like button if you all like it nd do leave your comment/criticism... its necessary...

@Ritzy Di Belated Happy B'day Di... Here the update of your Fav FF of mine as you B'day gift to compensate... May you get all the happiness of this world

@Madhuri, Payal, Ritu, Maansee arey kam se kam ab to meri umar kam karna band karo... Mazaak kar rahi thi... But By God bada maza aaya tum logon ko bewakoof banane me😆😆😆... Especially mere Veeru ko😉😉...

So now get back to work nd Give me loads nd loads of comments nd likes nd ya long comments or else i wont update soon😡😡...

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉😉

See you all soon... Till then Keep commenting😉😉

P,S. I had created my FB group named "Aakriti's Magical world of Maaneet" pls join it to get immediate notifications of my updates... here's the link

Aakriti's Magical World of Maaneet

Do join it😊

Luv Aakriti😊

kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Saja ye hai ke tumhe sab FF ke back to back 3/4 updates dene honge 😆

yup ðŸ˜‰
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Itne saare competition me could manage to grab 2nd place