"Lyf Starts Where It Ends"#2/25th August

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Gals! guess who's here... yes yes yes its me only... Your very own Aakriti... All right i know you all must be ready with Jutis nd Chappals to throw it on me but guys you know the reason of my Delay no no super Delay... so i am spared this tym isnt it... i returned just an hour back from chandigarh nd  first thing i did is to open the new Thread of "Lyf Starts Where it Ends" i didnt even have my breakfast also yet😕😕... No Worries I'll take Brunch😃😃... By the way before i forgot i want to thank to all of you for praying for my grandmother due to whoch she's doing better... ur prayers really worked nd i thank you from all my heart for that... Love you guys...

nd ya Thanks also for supporting me nd loving this Ff dis much that today i am opening Thread 2 of it... i was really nervous wen i posted its first part for i didnt knew how will you guys going to find it but the way you shower your Love on this has really made me over whelmed nd i had nothing to say to thank you for that... jut keep loving nd supporting me in the future too

Also i want top thank to all my Lovely Spammers Bubblie(singh24), abinash079, mariam, cute-aly, hanishadevi, neethuMG, nd nd nd specially Maansee nd madhuri(Madhuri53) for spamming the whole thread in a day nd then giving me threat by every now nd then😡... so now here a Big Hug to all of you for supporting me nd motivating me...

ok i think i should put a full stop now or else you all started yawning... i really speaks a lot isnt it... anyways i'll update it once i m done writing its update nd i need 1 or 2 days for it so i hope you all understand... till den keep commenting nd keep showering your Love...

Luv Aakriti
😊
😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 1

Part 7
                                                                        Part 8

Lyf Starts Where it Ends ~ Thread 3
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:

M.D. of Khurana's Construction. Handling his business from London from past 6 years. Harsh, ruthless, rude for the outer world but a loving Person for his family. Attracted to Geet since the tym she had started working for him nd realzies his Love for her after meeting her daughter Seher without knowing about her past nd very much attached to Seher. she's his first nd cutest Girlfriend😳😉.

GEET HANDA:

A single mother Living with her 4 years daughter Seher in London from past 4 1/2 years. works as Maan's Secretary in KC, London. Had a dreadful past which still haunts her as a nightmare nd she doesnt open it up to anyone. quiet, reserve nd thoughtful for the outer world but completely different wen she's with Seher.

SEHER HANDA:

Cutest Daughter of her Mumma. Apple of everyone's eye. she's Geet's angel in every sense. A notorious child by nature but very Loving nd Adorable. Maan's cutest, sweetest nd adorable girlfriend😉😉.

SASHA:

Working as an Head Architect in KC London nd Geet's coulligue nd Friend. Good by heart nd always been with Geet through all thick nd Thin since the tym Geet came to London

ADI:

Accountant of KC London. Same as show. Geet's good friend nd like a brother to her

PINKY:

Coulligue of Geet in KC London. Same as show. good friend of her

TEJI HANDA:

(Luv You Sana Maaneet for the pic😳)

Geet's Loving nd Elder cousin Brother. Loves her sister to the core nd Pampers her to no extent.

KULDEEP ARORA:

(Lolz... Love you Sana Maaneet for the Pic... no one could be better then him😆)

Person responsible for Geet's dreadful past. Geet's husband who had given her nothing but pain nd haunted memories

BHAVYATA Nd RANVEER CHOPRA:

(Awww i just love this off-screen couple😳)

Maan's Loving Di nd Jiju living in India whom he admires the most nd always looks up to them.

MEERA SHERGILL/KHURANA:

Geet's best friend since school in India. Person who helped Geet to escape from the hell she was living in. A Lawyer by profession in Love wid Dev, her family friend nd now happily married to him.

DEV SINGH KHURANA:

A person with charming personality. Maan's younger brother who is exact opposite to him in every sense but respects his elder brother a lot. Maan is almost a father figure for him. Jovial, witty nd loving by nature. Loves his friend cum lover cum Wife Meera a lot.

DADIMAA:

Maan's Grandmother who is handling responsibilities responsibilities of KC in India with Maan's younger brother Dev Khurana. Loved her family a lot nd Maan Loves her too. A Sophisticated yet a Sweet Lady by nature. her one nd only Dream to see Maan getting all happiness of this world.

kkiddoo thumbnail
congrats de waiting eagerly for the update 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzzz for new thread...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new thread...