"Lyf Starts Where It Ends" Thread 1

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1:

"Seher, Seher beta where are you?" Geet's voice echoed in whole house searching her 4 years old daughter

"Seher beta mumma is tired now. Please come out from your hide out." Geet said as she sat on the couch tired from punning behind her daughter for past 30 mins. But her daughter was really hell bent in giving her a tough tym.

"Fine mumma will count till 10 nd if Seher didn't show up then Mumma will give all the chocolates to Sally which Mumma had brought for Seher nd ya that ice-cream also which I had brought last night." Geet said as she smirked knowing this trick always work on her daughter.

"1...2...3...4...5...6..." Geet had counted up till 6 only wen two small pairs of arms encircled her neck from behind nd Geet smiled widely knowing whom it belongs too.

"Mumma pleashe don't dive totalates to Shally... I'll not bothel you again." Seher said as she kissed Geet's cheek from behind. [Mumma please don't give chocolates to Sally... I'll not bother you again]

"Pakka Promise" Geet said as she brought her daughter at front on her lap.

"Pakka Plomishe" [Pakka Promise]

"Ok den have dis milk fast then Mumma will give you lots of chocolates." Geet said as she brings the glass of milk in front of her mouth. Seher made a face seeing milk but wen she saw Geet's warning look nd den the temptation of chocolates she gulped the milk quietly.

"That's like my gud girl. Here take it" Geet said as she gave the chocolates to Seher which she happily takes nd within no tym the wrapper of the chocolate was thrown somewhere on the floor nd Seher happily relishing her chocolate.

Geet looked at her Daughter with smile on her face as she ate the chocolate nd more den her it was her dress which was relishing the chocolate. Seher is the only thing that had happened best in her lyf. Wen Geet thought everything in her lyf has came to an end then Seher entered in her lyf as an angel. She would have been dead by now if Seher didn't come to her lyf. She gave Geet a reason to smile, to live.

She don't even want to think those painful memories wen she was happily living with her daughter from past 4 years. Its not easy to raise up a daughter all alone but she'll do this. She'll give her daughter all the happiness of this world. She won't let her daughter face all that that she had faced in her lyf. Her daughter will not become another Geet nd she'll make sure of it. Thatsy she is here in London far away from her past where the dark traces of her past couldn't even lay there eyes on her let alone touch her.

Her thoughts have been broken wen she heard her cell phone ringing. She puts Seher beside her on the couch nd picked up her phone only to found "Sasha" calling.

"Hello Geet" she heard Sasha's voice from the other side of phone as soon as she picked up the call.

"Yes Sasha Ma'am."

"Geet how many tymes do I need to tell you call me Sasha not ma'am. We are not just colleagues but also friends so please don't address me as Ma'am Everytym." Sasha said nd Geet just smiled.

"Anything important Sasha Ma'am" Geet said while Sasha rolled over her eyes.

"Forget it you'll never change I don't know y I always do this futile attempt. Anyways I had called you to ask by what tym u are reaching office. You know Na that today there's an important presentation nd we had to make everything perfect." Sasha said nd Geet understood that she's totally nervous nd it's just another trick to remove that nervousness.

"Sasha Ma'am don't worry everything will be fine. Our presentation will be best. I am just leaving in 15 mins nd will be there soon after I drop Seher at her day boarding." Geet said in order to calm her down.

"Ok be there soon nd give my Love to my princess." Sasha said as she hanged up the call nd Geet cleaned Seher changed her into another dress nd left her house along wid her.

After whole 1 hour Geet reached her office nd saw Sasha, Adi nd Pinky all were dere in her cabin waiting for her. She frowned as she looked at their terrified faces but then relaxed knowing the reason behind it. The terror of Great Maan Singh Khurana; her boss nd MD of Khurana's Constructions.

"Wat happen y all of you are looking so worried." Geet asked as she kept her bag on the table.

"Geet a big problem has occurred the presentation which was to be held after 6 hours has been scheduled just after 1 hour nd MK had asked everyone to be perfect in their task" Sasha said as she rubbed her palms nervously.

"So what's the problem Sasha Ma'am? You all are ready for presentation, right?" Geet said

"Geet just 1 hour is left nd so many tasks has still left. We need to take out hardcopies of the presentation, has to set conference hall, review the designs once again, had to arrange budget records nd so. How will we able to do all this in 1 hour nd if anything will be amiss den not even God will able to save us from the wrath ok MK" Sasha said as she sat on the chair hiding her face between her palms.

"Sasha Ma'am first of all relax. Nd don't worry about anything. Dere's still an hour left nd we all will do everything perfectly. Here first you drink a glass of water" Geet said as she gave Sasha a glass of water nd she gulped it in one go

"Geet we too are telling her the same thing that she's panicking unnecessarily but she's not listening anything" Adi said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Adi sir she's nervous thatsy. Anyways now I am here I'll make everything right. Sasha Ma'am you just concentrate on your designs and leave everything on me and give me the design files I'll make the Xerox of it." Geet said as she put the comforting hand on her shoulder.

"o god! The file is with MK nd if he'll come to know that I haven't made the Xerox of it yet den he'll just kill me." Sasha said in horror

"Don't worry Ma'am I'll just go nd get it. u concentrate on your designs nd Adi sir pls bring the budget report that you had prepared so that I can arrange them in the files." Adi nodded nd left to bring the reports followed by Geet who left for Maan's cabin.

Maan was working on the laptop wen he heard the knock on the door of his cabin. He asked the person to come inside nd raises up his head only to find Geet over dere.

"Yes Geet anything important?" Maan asked as he resumed working on his laptop.

"Sir I need the design file of Bajaj's project. I need to make the Xerox of it" Geet said as she came forward.

"What? It haven't been Xeroxed yet? The presentation is in 1 hour nd we are not even done wid arrangements. I asked Sasha to make everything ready yet she had shown such carelessness." Maan said in anger as he shuts his laptop

"Sir please calm down nd listen to me. Sir Sasha Ma'am is already very much nervous due to sudden change in schedule in presentation probably thatsy it has been slipped from her mind. Please don't get angry on her like this. She was working day nd night on this presentation nd if u'll shout at her like this den it'll just discourage her. Sir dere's still an hour left nd trust me everything will be arranged before the client will come. U please don't get angry like this" Geet said softly while Maan just stood dere speechless not knowing wat to say further. Its strange but its true that Geet is the only employee who had courage to keep her pointy in front of him without any fear nd to whom he listened too. If dere was anyone else on her place then probably he wont even let him/her complete nd have fired by now but Geet he just cant do the same wid her even if he want to.

"Sir File" Geet's voice brought him back from his thoughts nd he gave her the file quietly nd she turned to leave his cabin muttering a quick Thank you to him.

"Sir i know this Project is very important for our company but u pls dont stress urself this much that u get cranky on small small things. our presentation will be the best. Trust me." Geet said nd left his cabin closing the door behind her leaving Maan speechless who still didnt understand how she always manages to understand wats going in his mind or heart.

Maan leaned back his head as soon as Geet left nd took a deep breath. He still didn't understand the effect that she had on him but it's true that Everytym she comes in front of him he does the thing that he never does. Though she's just his secretary nd she don't have to effect him in any way but Maan just couldn't help himself. Only he knows how hard it was for him to concentrate on his laptop wen she entered in his cabin clad in white Suit not looking less then an angel.

Wen she asked him about the files his temper knew no bounds but wen she explain him everything in her soft melodious voice all his anger melts nd he just gave her the file quietly. Only she can do this to him Inspite of being his secretary. It's been 3 years since she's working for him nd he knew nothing about her except her name nd that she was from India nd living over here from past 4 years. Her Down to Earth nature had won everyone's heart in the office nd everyone adores her for her simplicity. She was very much different from those girls who always seeks chance to get close to a rich guy. She had always respected him as a boss nd had never drool upon him like others infact he had never seen her getting over friendly wid any males in his office except Adi whom she considers as her brother. No doubt that she's a mystery to him nd he don't know whether he'll ever be able to solve it or not.

Finally the tym of presentation came nd Geet had made everything ready wid the help of Adi nd Pinky while Sasha was reviewing her designs. After a while Clients came nd the presentation started. In the mid of presentation Sasha got blank nd she just stopped right there. Maan got confused with the sudden interruption. He had never expected this from Sasha as he had always known her as a confident girl but Geet knows the reason why Sasha has got blank all of a sudden.

She was very much disturbed now a days due to her recent break up nd probably thatsy she is not able to concentrate on presentation. She looked at the face of clients who were whispering something among themselves nd den at Maan who had clenched his jaws in anger wen he saw clients doubting their skills but before he could say anything Geet stood up nd gave the remaining presentation. As Sasha has made the designs wid her therefore it wouldn't be tough for her to present everything.

Once again Maan was amazed by the amount of confidence Geet is having while presenting the designs. He had never expected such confidence from geet dat too in the case of presenting the designs. He just kept looking at her as she gave the remaining presentation nd gave the answers of each nd every question asked by the clients. At the end as expected clients like the presentation nd the Deal was on. Everyone left the hall except Adi, Sasha, Pinky nd Geet.

"Thank you so much Geet. u saved my day today. I don't know how I just got blank." Sasha said as she hugged Geet.

"U don't have to thank me Sasha Ma'am. U only had said Na that we are not only colleagues but also friends. Nd I know the stage you are going through right now, u are very much disturbed due to ur sudden break up so u don't have to thank me for anything" Geet said as she pulled out from hug nd smiled warmly at her

"But Geet MK..." Sasha said in fear of Maan's reaction.

"I'll talk to him nd I am sure that he'll understand." Geet said nd relief washed over Sasha's face. But unknown to them there was someone else also who was listening to them it was Maan who now knows the behind Sasha's behaviour nd adores the understanding Geet had as she helped Sasha in every way.

It was 5 am nd Geet came to Maan's cabin before leaving for home to check whether he needs anything so that she can leave. By the knock of the door Maan knew that it was her only. He instantly straightens up nd looked at the file in front of her as he asked her to come in.

"sir I am leaving for home. Do u need anything?" Geet as she came inside.

"No Geet u can go now. BTW its gud u came I need to tell you something tomorrow u had to go wid Mr. Bajaj's family as they are taking a tour of London nd dey asked if they can get any company as they are new to London so I had suggested your name so tomorrow after coming to office u'll go directly wid dem. is that ok wid you" Maan asked as he noticed her expression to guess wats running in her mind.

"No sir I don't have any problem. I'll go wid dem." Geet said after thinking for a while.

"Gud so tomorrow sharp at 9 am be here at office." Maan said in an authorative tone nd Geet just nodded.

"Gud u may go now."

"Ok sir. Have a nice day ahead." Geet said as she bids a gud bye to Maan nd left for home leaving Maan behind staring at her retreating form.

Geet picked Seher from her Day boarding nd came home with new tension in her mind. Wen she gone to pick Seher up from her day boarding there she came to know that next day due to some administrative reasons her there will be off at her day boarding that means there will be a holiday at Seher's boarding nd now she's stuck up in a big mess. If it would be any other day then she would have taken off from office but she had committed Maan that she'll be there at office to accompany the family of Maan's clients nd she knows wat commitment means to Maan so she can't back out from that too. She don't know how will she come out from this situation. She was thinking of every possible way as she changed Seher's dress nd made her eat her dinner nd all the other activities that she always do wid Seher but nothing came to her mind. She was playing half ' heartedly wid Seher wen she heard her Cell phone ringing. She looked at the caller Id nd found "Pinky" flashing on it.

"Hello!" Geet tried to sound as much fine as she can but Pinky sensed her worry.

"Hello Geet wat happen? Are you fine?" Pinky asked as she sensed something wrong

"ya Pinky I am fine." Geet tried to be convincing but all in vain.

"no I know I know u are not fine. Tell me wats wrong." Pinky said nd Geet sighed knowing that dere's no escape. She told everything to Pinky nd Pinky too got worried.

"Geet do one thing come on Skype right now. I'll ask Sasha Ma'am nd Adi sir too to come on Skype nd dere we'll think of some soln." Pinky said nd hang up the call nd Geet too kept the phone down nd went to her PC nd logged on to Skype.

"Wat? Are you guys Mad? You are asking me to bring Seher office?" Geet asked unbelievingly as she tried to register the idea given by her friends.

"Geet we don't have any other option. Do we? U can't even leave her at Sally's place as u told that she's going to visit her Granny wid her mother" Sasha tried to convince her

"Ya I know but Seher at office? You all know how mischievous she is?" Geet said in order to make them understand.

"we know Geet but right now we cant do anything, u had already committed Maan sir so you cant back out nd u cant leave Seher at the home alone too." Pinky said nd Geet went thoughtful as they are right.

"But how Maan sir will react? U know how disciplined he's nd if he comes to know that Seher is in his office den u all know what will happen?" Geet said worriedly

"Geet you don't worry for that. It's just a matter of few hours Na we'll handle Seher nd Maan sir will not be able to know anything" Adi said assuringly.

"But..." Geet tried to say something only to be interrupted by Sasha

"Geet enough of discussion. We are discussing on it from past 30 mins. its final now Seher is coming to office tomorrow" Sasha said before Geet could protest

"And don't worry we all will take gud care of our Princess just trust us" Adi said knowing how sensitive Geet is for Seher

"I trust you guys" Geet said as she sighed knowing that there's no other way now

"Gud so it's final now tomorrow we all are having Day out wid Seher. O god it'll be so much of fun." Pinky said chirpily nd Geet gave a faint smile.

They chatted for a while planning everything for next day nd den bid gud bye to each other. Geet goes to Seher's room nd saw her still playing wid her toys. She smiled nd went near her. she played wid her for sometym nd den took her to Bed nd gently patted her to sleep praying silently to God that everything goes fine next day nd Maan wont be able to know anything as knowing him she knows that he never compromises wid discipline nd if he'll come to know about a kid in the office then he'll definitely not think twice before doing anything worse wid her. He can fire her from the job also. She didn't care for her job all she care for is Seher. She don't want anyone to hurt her angle in any way. No she'll do everything to save her Angel from Maan's wrath. She thought as she slept beside Seher silently praying that her angle will be all fine nd Maan don't do anything wid her even if he found her out in the office.

So dis is it... i am back wid another Pagalpanti of mine... i know i know u all had given me the certificate of "Crazy Girl" officially nd i dont mind it also actually as i am crazy for Maaneet nd my mind never rest in peace so here i am with another SS of Maaneet... as it is a Ss it'll finish in 10-15 parts... i'll try my best to make it upto ur expectations... hope u all are going to like this one nd shower me wid same Love that u had showered on my all Ff's... Will wait for the response of you guys eagerly or else wont torcher you all wid my Pagalpanti if u all dont like it

hit the like button if you all like it nd Do Leave ur Commeny/criticism... its necessary

nd ya next update after 20 pages of comments nd wen i get required no of likes... so now c'mon start ur work.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰..

dis was my surprise... i wanted it to post on the eve of Geet's Anniversary i.e on 5th April but couldnt able to as it was not ready till den so posting it now "Belated Happy Anniversary GHSP"... will wait for season 2 eagerly

Luv Aakriti๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

INDEX:

Part 1 (see Above)
                                                                      Part 2
                                                                      Part 3
                                                                      Part 4
                                          Part 5
                                          Part 6

Lyf Starts where it Ends ~ Thread 2
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation Cards
for new ss...
awesome start...๐Ÿ˜›
cont.  soon...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
wow dear.. another FF..loving it...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n beautiful starting...

loved it...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new SS ...
wonderful start...
waiting to know the past๐Ÿ˜›

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
wow awesome start...
so Geet is living with her daughter in London and working for Maan...
and only she can talk to Maan not fearing his anger...
Seher is cute...
cont soon dear...
pm me...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo on the new SS...

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum dear
again spell boynd