**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition)

Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Forum members... its time now for your voice to be recognized and appreciated..🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Enter into the online singing contest and get famous...All r welcome to participate. So what are u thinking still..come on lets have fun..come on and participate..dont hide ur talent.Explore it.Let world also know about it. Lets participate and win this title of IF-IDOL😃

(Thanq dear moderator Jyoti for granting us for this thread😊)

Members can record their video thru youtube link.

Rules and regulations:

1.Members who wants to participate should send me thru PM(only one video can allow for one member)
2.Members who give votes can vote max.2 contestants
3.Last date for the entries of ur recording videos is 4 september 2012
4.Members who want to participate in this contest pls send me the pm of recording video before 4th of sep and the voting thread will be open after 4th sep

So lets start
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
Nice contest 👏 and I m sure we hv lots of creative talents in forum .. so looking forward to some good participation here 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nice contest 👏 and I m sure we hv lots of creative talents in forum .. so looking forward to some good participation here 😳
Thanq jyotiEmbarrassed. yes i also hope that  we have such a talented members in the forum

************Important***************

1.some members r asking if it is compulsary to show their face or not.. NO..there is no need to show ur face.. u can shoot the video on any other thing while singing or  u can jus record the song and upload it by using any celeb pic or anything.. we jus want ur sweet voice to get heard and get winEmbarrassed

2.And we wont reveal the names of the participants along with their video in voting thread!!

this is really gonna bring out the talent out of lot of our members  and guess what even though I can't sing I am super excited to hear everyones voices :D
Dear members i humbly request all of u pls let know abt this contest to all ur frnds in IF who can able to sing the songs..
@Hope20..hope u can also participate in this contest
I will send a PM to my friends list informing them of your contest :)...so where are the celeb judges lol ;)
Very good beginning. I am glad you have created this thread.

Members, do not hesitate. We are here to assist those who are not sure if they should participate or not. We will help you in anyway possible.

Sometimes, talent is hidden and you only sing when you are w/ yourself not knowing you can open up and let everyone appreciate your talent. Please come join us here and participate.
nice idea! :)

good luck to all participating!! :)
Good work Shayari :) even Mods have made it a sticky topic!! Congratulations!

I hereby propose the following three names for Jury/Judges:

1.Canadian Addict
2.Hope20
3.Jyoti06

CPR, since you will be contesting therefore I didn't nominate your name. 
Edited by JasToronto - 11 years ago
thanq so much for all members to motivate me for this contest :) and also motivate ur frnds also to participate in this contest