Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*sigh* Well..that conversation in the beginning with Nani has be a tad bit confused! But I would really like to know their motivation to throw Arnav and Khushi in this predicament. Saving Arnav from becoming a Malik doesn't tell the whole story! But I guess you will tell it at your own pace! :) What a romantic honeymoon...minus the...you know...the romance! I feel so bad for Khushi! Not for Arnav...yet! Because he's being an ass to Khushi...I might change my mind about him later...ROFL! And I'm glad that Khushi worked out that Arnav isn't a beast when it comes to bedroom matters. But I wish Arnav would get his head outta his ass! UFF!!! And I like the idea of nani and Anjali trying to bring Arnav and Khushi together..They just don't know that its not gonna work! LOL! :D And I'm so glad for a Shyam free update!! I HATE HIM! I know I have said this before but I'm gonna say it again! I hate SHyam! GRRR!! I want MORE!! :P 
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Flashback is bit confusing one. think it will be the state till flashback is full relieved. No improments in  arnav and khushi's relationship. That was naturally expressed. 
arnavkijalebi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow not gonna lie but that was a really dick move by Arnav to get drunk...I don't know why but i love the slow progress, i guess it just makes thier character seem more real. Eager to find out more about this contract business. Cannot wait:)
segad thumbnail
interesting, she is worried about them coming closer during this trip.  isn't that what the raizada women have planned this trip for?
poor arnav doesn't know what is about to hit him
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great Update! <3

Very true..she should actually be more scared of Anjali and Dadi...atleast she knws how Arnav acts/reacts...bt she has no idea what those two are planning!
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for revealing a bit of the past krani... makes the intent clearer

arnav is still angry and khushi is finding it difficult to hate him??!! his growing attraction towards her is not unnoticed by her... no wonder shes scared!

arnav needs to loosen up a bit... if they've been forced to take a holiday then might as well enjoy a bit... cant wait to see wat anjali has planned to bring them both together :))) im sure the clothes are going to be a stunner to start with LOL 

thanks for the update... will you be pming for your other works or do i need to stalk the thread like this one??? :D 
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are on a roll, aren't  you? Fab update!!

U stay in Melbourne? Beautiful place...!! Hv visited... Esp.. loved the great ocean road n Philip island!  
amritab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah - thanks for sharing a little more of the backstory of the agreement - makes me even more curious to know what the possible "out clauses" could be, for I assume that must be what it referred to?
The shower scene and Khushi's reflections - do I see a kernel of trust forming in her mind for Arnav? and perhaps some physical awareness of him as well?
Oh Arnav - drinking yourself into oblivion is not the answer although considering he has no healthy outlet for his feelings, drinking seems understandable.
Proximity does often breed understanding so perhaps the same will be true for these two. 
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
so he gulped the whole of the champange 
wow so drunken he is 
i hope they both talk there issue out instead of blaming each other 
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was a nice part... Don't know what to expect of arhi but hope they would come out clear with each other soon...:)