SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fab update

I loved it dear

only complain you dont update soon enough
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed the first part with some more insight into this whole thing.  I still don't understand why anyone in their right mind would even eventually love a man like Arnav though.  I do hope Khushi can have some fun by herself.  His drinking shows he's conflicted, but at this point I have no sympathy for him at all.  I hope he wakes us with a massive hangover and headache.  He deserves it.  LOL
aanchu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it...

love is not a instant 2 minute food...i love this slow process of growing love

plz try to update soon😊
sakthi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! The contract!!!
She is afraid that they will get closer...
9424976 thumbnail
I loved it!! So we finally got to know why and how Khushi and Arnav were forced to marry each other. Khushi...I think she's on the brink of getting some feelings. Though not as much as Arnav has towards her. And she's scared and nervous, poor girl. I do wonder what is in store for the both of them, will it change their relationship? And Arnav, drinking himself away? I wonder why...hope to read more from his point of view! Great update cant wait for the next one! 
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good one K!!!! Gosh, they are taking For ever to even be civil with each other!!!!!! But I'm sure they will get there n beyond eventually!!!!! :)

Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm so nani and anjali on a mission...vow!!!
sounds interesting haan😳

awesum part...waiting 4 the next..😊
Edited by Starstruck1382 - 11 years ago
niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing as usual...your attention to detail is impressive...specially the way you described Arnav's posture on the couch...it was precise...also love the way your story is progressing...its very much real and I can easily relate to it...no sudden consummation act under the stupor of alcohol, no sudden realization that the protagonists are in love with each other etc. I am curious how Arnav is going to react if and when Khushi decides to adorn western wear...going by your style of writing, I do not think it will be the usual run of the mill reaction where arnav would suddenly  realize how sexy his wife is or something like that...looking forward to the next update. (I am pleasantly surprised that you updated...I had prepared myself to wait till Nov for the next one). Keep surprising me! 😊
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Another update, ...the fact that you are taking it slow makes it all the more enjoyable..
mysticmanthri thumbnail
i have been following your ff religiously and couldn't gather to comment for so long but i had to drop in to appreciate you and your story ...
their story is what probably happens in real albeit few parts when two strangers get married ...it can't jump to happily ever after so soon ...
i like how you respond to each angle the flashback,arnie's obvious physical attraction with his hatred being married to her, nani and anjali's attempt to get them together, khushi's fears be her dark phobia or attacked by her husband😊 all are done beautifully...there's a depth to your style of narrating that catches us off guard and its brilliant...and i see you have plenty other stories too will read them as i get to them...