it cnt b Khushi?!!
is it?
hum b aapse i loe you damnit..!!!! lol
if she's Khushi..i wish she cums n says dis..:D
do pm me wen u update..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊😊😊😊
..Raizada.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Intersting. Wonder why Khushi rejected him...are they in college or something because he asked her out on a date??

Anyways thanks for the PM. Update soon (:
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Khushi rejects Arnav.
A Good update.
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg..that prologue has got me all confused...

hope you continue sooner and unravel the mystery :D :D

cheers 
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
awesome update...
continue soon.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds intresting :D update soon x
darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz say thats not khushi who in their sane mind would reject arnav
FemmeFatale thumbnail

BUDDY ME FOR PM's .Guess I forgot to mention that before xD

PART 1

Arnav walked away,dazed.

He had known that she would be taken aback at his eagerness to take their friendship one step further,to let it blossom into love, but somewhere deep inside he had expected her to reciprocate his feelings for something more than just friendship. Feelings that she clearly didn't have for him.

Surely he hadn't imagined it all?Maybe he had,and now it had caused irreversible damage to not just their friendship, but also to his pride.

How he wished he could just erase it all.

So lost was he in his thoughts;his inner turmoil not giving him a moments respite that he didn't notice when he collided with his best friend, who was walking forward to greet him.

''What the -'' Arnav exclaimed at the sudden contact.

''Swear later!First tell me what happened?What did she say?!''

''No.'' Arnav said, not wanting to elaborate on the already painful subject and relive it.

''What? Why won't you tell me?'' Arjun asked surprised at the abrupt refusal his best friend dished out.

Arnav groaned . 
''No you dumbf**k!She SAID no!''

''Oh.'' Arjun replied slowly, as he took in Arnav's dejected face.

There was a long silence as both of them stood in front of each other, not saying a word, until Arjun   it.

''Well... tough luck for her, right? I mean, it's her loss'' He said smiling slightly, trying to lift his friend's mood.

''If you say so.'' Arnav replied, looking down.

''Sorry man... But I mean it!I mean,every girl on campus wants to be seen with you.They DREAM of being with you - you know they do.And you go and ask HER of all people! I'm not blaming you or anything, I mean,'Most Popular Guy' and 'Most Popular Girl' is a match made in heaven and all but...'' He trailed off,unsure of what to say as he too was more than a little baffled by her behaviour "Look, man, I know you really care for her and all that - and don't get me wrong, but I've told you from the very start... she's not the way to go."

Arnav said nothing. She had never outright expressed her feelings for him, but he had had a feeling they were there. And she'd almost encouraged that. He sighed.There was no point in mulling over it anymore.

"Let's go inside." Arnav said, finally, knowing that if he remained silent, he'd be the victim of more cutting comments from Arjun. 

"That's better." said Arjun, smiling "And if you know what's good for you, I say forget all about Sheila. She's no good for you" 

That's going to be harder than you're making it sound; thought Arnav. 

X-X

Khushi walked into campus.
She had missed half a semester of college due to her Babuji's illness and other family problems which, unfortunately, meant that she was the only new student on campus on that particular day.

The campus was undoubtedly beautiful, but all the same, she felt a little awkward and very intimidated.

Nobody seemed to notice her as she slinked pass them, everyone busy chatting away as if there was no tomorrow before the morning bell announced that the school day had begun.

She walked towards nowhere in particular;wondering about how to while away the time before the bell, before she heard someone call out to her.

"Hey, you there - you in the pink!"

Khushi stood frozen, contemplating whether or not to ignore whoever it was and walk away, but then thought better of it. And plus, what was the worse that could happen? 

She turned around to find two girls standing before her - one wearing red, the other blue.

"Me?" she asked, meekly.

"Yes,you, silly!'' The one in the red replied, playfully with a wave of her hand.

Khushi smiled at the kind girl.
She was quite pretty, Khushi thought.Tall and dusky with pitch black hair and light brown eyes all accentuated furthermore by her perfect hourglass figure.
It was a shame she was wearing so much makeup. She didn't need it.

''Are you new here?'' The girl asked.

''Yes.I missed out on half the semester so...'' Khushi replied.

''Okay'' The girl replied simply "Would you like me to show you around? I mean, you seem kind of lost. I remember this campus was very confusing to get around during my first days."

''Thanks!'' Khushi replied flashing the girl a grateful smile.

''No problem. I'm Sheila, by the way. Nice to meet you." the girl said, holding out her hand. 

''Khushi. Thanks for offering to show me around. I was feeling a bit nervous." said Khushi, holding out her own hand.
Looks like she wouldn't have to go through this all alone ,after all ;Khushi thought looking at her new friend.

End

Thank you for all the wonderful comments guys! πŸ˜ƒ

I was planning on posting this earlier but my laptop up and died on me so this is the earliest I could do πŸ˜› Also,there are lot of people who PM'd me to PM them -I'm sorry to tell you guys that I couldn't this time coz as I am a newbie I can't add anyone -so you'll just have to send me a buddy request.
PM's are being sent from my old account till I lose my 'Newbie' plaque but only to those who buddied me in this account πŸ˜Š .That is allπŸ˜†

Like and comment to let me know you liked it?😳
Tell you what ,the more the comments -the faster the update.I swear! πŸ˜‰
Edited by FemmeFatale - 11 years ago
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...khushi got stuck up with sheila...oh no...
Poot arnav got a heartbreak...waiting for the arhi meeting...
Cheerzzz...for ur work...
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha
fate u c..:D
Khushi's 1st frnd at campus..
Sheila..
n may b her 1st crush Arnav..at campus..:D
lol
wts gonna happn nw..? :D
do pm me wen u update..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊😊😊😊