Users

Frequent Posters

FemmeFatale thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BUDDY ME FOR PM's
Okay guys,
Here's part 2 ðŸ˜Š
I hope you guys like it ðŸ˜ƒ

Now,I noticed quite a lot of reduction in the amount of comments when compared to the reaction to the prologue.But I'm thinking that a lot of people,donot like the new character or the fact that Arnav's after her.

Oh well.If I dissappointed you-I'm sorry.😳
But,a heads up -Arnav will only fall for Khushi later on.Quite later on in the story,in fact but I hope the wait will be worth it ðŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 2 .

Khushi walked into the canteen with Sheila by her side.

They had hit it off pretty well and Khushi found herself quite at ease with Sheila even though they had been introduced a considerably short time ago.

''I'll introduce you to the group!'' Sheila said excited at the prospect of a new addition.

''Okay..Are you sure that's a good idea,though?I mean,what if they don't like me?'' Khushi asked feeling uncertain.

''Shush!There's no need to be nervous.I'm sure they will love you.How can they not?'' Sheila replied with a reassuring smile.

''Hmm'' Khushi replied;absently.

''Sheila!Over here!'' She heard a voice call out from behind them and turned around to see the girl in blue whom she had seen with Sheila earlier  sitting along with a group of well dressed boys and girls at a table in the far right corner of the room.

''Oh!There they are.Those are my friends,Khushi.'' said Sheila tagging Khushi with her to where they sat talking and laughing amongst themselves.

''Hey guys!'' Sheila said and then pointed to Khushi before they could respond. ''Meet Khushi!She's new here!''

A chorus of ''Hi Khushi!Nice to meet ya'' followed whilst Khushi blushed and replied ''Nice to meet you guys too.''

''Where are Arnav and Arjun?Haven't seen them around all day today!'' A good looking boy with jet black spiky hair asked with a concerned expression adorning his face.

"Oh... uh, about that... I don't know about Arjun but I don't think that Arnav's' going to be joining us for uh, a while. I sort of had an ... an encounter with Arnav today, and... let's just say it didn't go that well," said Sheila,avoiding everyones eyes and looking at the table.

"Encounter? What kind of encounter?" asked the girl in blue, although the look on her face suggested that she already had an idea as to what the answer would be. 

"Let's talk about this later, shall we?" Sheila said.

"But-"

"Later, I said." she repeated firmly, giving everybody present a look that suggested that discussion on the subject was over, before adding "And, besides, Khushi hasn't been properly introduced to you all, yet. I bet she doesn't want to sit around with a bunch of strangers,do you Khushi?

There was an awkward silence as everyone turned to look at Khushi, trying to look as friendly as possible. 

Feeling very out of her depth and unsure as to what her answer was expected to be ;Khushi just smiled in return.

"Let's start from the left -" began Sheila, but just then someone rushed past their table, making no effort to not knock things over in his stride as the salt cellars on their table crashed to the floor. 
He didn't look back, but Khushi could see he was quite muscular, yet boyish, and it wasn't very hard to guess... quite handsome? As everyone at the table struggled to stuff the contents of the upset salt cellars  back into their bottles, someone walked over to their table.

"Arjun!" exclaimed the guy with the spiky hair "What happened? Was that - " 

But the guy who went by the name  of Arjun just ignored him and, looking directly at Sheila said something that sounded like "Nice going. Not that I'd have expected any less." before walking away, in the same direction as the guy before him. 

Sheila sighed;looking disappointed. "Anyways,as I was saying-" she began yet again, but this time was interrupted by Khushi instead.

"Who was that?" Khushi asked. 

"What?!"Sheila snapped, before regaining her composure and adding "Oh, that? That was Arjun"

"No... not him, the one before him. Who knocked the salt over." 

"Oh... that? That was Arnav. He's had - " began the girl in blue, but after recieving a meaningful albeit thunderous look from Sheila seemed to change her mind about what she was about to say and added "He's had that sort of temper for a long time... don't worry about it" 

Khushi said nothing more. Obviously it was a sensitive topic. This was probably the same Arnav they had been discussing a few minutes ago... but why did Sheila not want to talk about him? Why was she even thinking about that? It wasn't any of her business. And Khushi didn't poke her nose into anyone else's business but her own,or so she told herself unable to quench her sudden curiosity at what was obviously concealed from her.

END.

Like and leave a comment? Please?😃 It's really the only thing that motivates me to write more.

Edited by FemmeFatale - 11 years ago
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update ðŸ˜ƒ
continue soon
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This is awesome! Plz pm me when u update.. 😃
bismillah5985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start but wnr loads loads of arhi moments even if they r nt romantic moments
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant..loved it,
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt

please pm me