Arhi FF:Forgot You Yesterday.Part2-Page8

FemmeFatale thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!😊

This is SedonaScarlet.

It's been really long since I last posted something -and I've been working on this FF for some time now so I figured why not post it? 😃

I'm pretty sure a lot of people who don't want PM's from me do get them which is why I shall only be sending out PM's from this account; next chapter onwards.

Sorry for the inconvenience and kindly add me if you would like to be PM'd when I update.
Also,this FF will be updated frequently-dont worry 😉 .If you like and show me the love and tell me how much you want it to continue by liking and commenting that is 😈

So here goes nothing!

Prologue

Arnav walked over to her...the one he loved.

Today was the day. He'd finally confess his feelings to her .Feelings he'd harboured for months on end now.

He walked towards her with a red rose in hand.They say girls love red roses...would she, too?

He stood behind her silently and tapped her shoulder gently.

She turned around giving him a full veiw of her beautiful face.She could take any mans breath away,she could. Her perfect body which was not too thin nor too plump -just right- along with her beautiful face; no man would be able to not want her,of that he was sure.

He held the rose behind his back and flashed her a smile which he hoped was charming. 

He had gone through what he would say numerous times before coming here, but now all his plans seemed stupid. Childish,even. He decided to cut right to the chase, before his mind changed itself.

''This may come off as a surprise to you..and I understand why ...but... will you go out with me?''

''Excuse me?'' She asked her expression disbelieving and shocked. ''Go out with you?What are you playing at Arnav?!''

''I'm not playing at anything...I -I just really like you and I was wondering if you would be my date?''

She sighed;placing one small warm hand on his shoulder, before she looked at him, a pitying smile plastered on her face and said ''Arnav...I'm sorry, but I dont think that's a very good idea.''

And that was that.

She walked away from him without another word whilst he watched her beautiful form retreat unable to comprehend what he had done wrong, the momentary warmth her touch had provided lingering on his shoulder in a  mocking way, as his eyes filled with tears that he wouldnt allow himself to shed .

End of prologue.

I know it's quite short  but I thought it  was better this way so 😛 .
Also,My other accounts in a mess and I just got off a flight -so it will probably take me a week to sort it out but sort it out I will! 😆 

If you want me to continue like and comment please! ⭐️

PART ONE-PAGE 5
PART TWO-PAGE 8

Edited by FemmeFatale - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
what the--??
khushi rejects him??
but why??? why would anyone do that???
do update soon...:D

Edited by DM1810 - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg u are back.
Welcome dear.
Missed u n ur stories.
Hope ur studies were going goood
Fantastic prologue.
Do continue sooon
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yaaay

I'm on the first page

and yes YOU are back
Thank god for that

Nice prologue
loved it

waiting for updates
Edited by luvbarunsanaya6 - 11 years ago
gilmore thumbnail
mmmhhh i think its la and the kushi woilll enter but when its kushi lets see when she will realise it
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
isthat gal Khushi only???????????????//den y reject him????eagerly waitingg.
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it isnt khushi right...? Please definitely not khushi...it seems interesting and someone refused him...he is disheartened now...
shraddska thumbnail
Hey... Good to see you back after a long time...😃

And great prologue... Quite heart-breaking actually...🥺

I noticed you havent mentioned the girls name... was she Khushi???

And the name of the FF too is quite intriguing... so yes would definitely love to read it further...

and yes VERY SOON!!!

Have added your account so looking for ward to PMs...

P.S. Just a small heads up to you... I too created a PM account a few days ago and got the shock of my life when I realised that newbie accounts are not allowed to send links through PMs so dont even think of sending links through PMs until this account becomes atleast a groupbie... hope that helps...😉
spoorthi thumbnail
welcome back🤗
missed ur updates
fabulous prologue
loved it
do continue and update soon
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y wud khushi say no to him? interesting prologue... waiting for the story to unfold...