When Yash Chopra complimented Gavie Chahal!!

akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gavie Chahal, a mechanical engineer who was first seen on TV with 'Mohe Rang De' and was last seen in 'Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein' just debuted in Bollywood with the most talked about film 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
Talking about his role in the film Gavie says, "I am playing a very important character Abrar in'Ek Tha Tiger' and it feels great to be a part of this movie as it's a best debut one can ever expect. It has a combo of a perfect debut, producer like Yash Raj Films, director Kabir Khan, and superstars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. We shot the film in India, Cuba, Ireland, Turkey, borders of Iran, Iraq and Thailand"
However the actor is on cloud nine these days. Wondering why? Well, let's hear from Gavie himself, he says, "I recently attended the special screening of 'Ek Tha Tiger' which was held on Monday and after the screening Mr. Yash Chopra told me that he liked my work and even his wife appreciated my performance. I felt very motivated after hearing words of appreciation from a stalwart like him. Yash Chopra films are always loved by everyone and I will remember his kind words forever".
Gavie, who has previously done Punjabi films like "'Yaaran Naal Baharan', 'Mehendi Wale HathMajajan' and 'Tere Ishq Nachdava' and is awaiting the release of his next Punjabi film 'Pinki Mongewali' opposite actress Neeru Bajwa. But Ek Tha Tiger's success will definitely give a boost to his career in Bollywood.