Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: afnariaz

IM already sick...was sleeping whole day...i dont know why the cvs are showing so much violence n all towards khushi...cause shes an orphan???? Damn them all... 

@Green...totlly agree...if i disappear someday...this means im done n over with IPK...i dont watch to cry or get sick...😭   n this new thing about shyam kidnapping khushi...this will surely kill me...no way...i better get over it beofre they get there...

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post...It was an awesome episode, full of emotion and drama...Looking forward to Arnav saying sorry to Khushi.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
but one more thg fazi...woman is woman's best friend too.

The way naniji, payal n anjali reacted, though unable to do nethg but dey felt it and if ASR wudn't hv done... I think dey wud hv taken d step to bring dem closer like dey did b4.
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rushshri

but one more thg fazi...woman is woman's best friend too.

The way naniji, payal n anjali reacted, though unable to do nethg but dey felt it and if ASR wudn't hv done... I think dey wud hv taken d step to bring dem closer like dey did b4.

rashmi di but i feel anjali reacts like a on-off button...she is haapy wen arnav said han kal shagun leke jayenge😃...upset wen dadi said rishta tut gaya😭...except a formal kyun chhote kya hua chhotte she is never too interested to mend the things...she is far away from d reality...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reniji66

Too much evil spoils a show.  Right now this show has too much evil and Khushi Kumari Gupta is always at the receiving end.  What a joke.  As I said the other day, probation.  This show is on probation with me.  I know the wedding won't happen (if I'm wrong, I will recant) and Khushi and Arnav's relationship will again be undefined.  SR will NEVER happen and TRPs will NEVER rise.

Here's a question or two or three:  How can Shyam get in their house?  Where is security?  How does Dadi find out so much in so little time?  How did we go from SR to permanent breakingo of the relation?  Why are we back at golddigger again?  How do you disappear for 15 years and then come back and overnight change lives?  I'm sorry to say, but I'm beginning to hate my own show, that I used to so love.  I really think I'm moving on, but probation is till end of the month; I will be fair.

Totally agree with u...atm im only watching for ARshi...but lets see how much i can take...i dont think i can last long... its too much too soon...
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post.
Hate dis dadi, hope arnav tel d marriage truth n shut dis lady's big mouth.
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Paawani..

rashmi di but i feel anjali reacts like a on-off button...she is haapy wen arnav said han kal shagun leke jayenge😃...upset wen dadi said rishta tut gaya😭...except a formal kyun chhote kya hua chhotte she is never too interested to mend the things...she is far away from d reality...

true, but ASR took over, if he wasn't den also Anjali wud hv ignored. Well I have a doubt on this. She along with nani n payal must hv made a plan to bring dem closer.

Aurat hi agar aurat ki dushman hoti hai to wo hi uski sabse acchi dost hoti hai. Every coin has 2 sides paawni. It's just that which side u wanted 2 c.
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rushshri

true, but ASR took over, if he wasn't den also Anjali wud hv ignored. Well I have a doubt on this. She along with nani n payal must hv made a plan to bring dem closer.

Aurat hi agar aurat ki dushman hoti hai to wo hi uski sabse acchi dost hoti hai. Every coin has 2 sides paawni. It's just that which side u wanted 2 c.

yepp @red: i totally agree dear di...i m jus saying about anjali's character...she is jus hiding herself from reality...she has left our gadhu to face harsh reality of the world  n keeping herself in a secured shell...
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Shyam kidnapping Is it confirmed?I thought it was just a prediction

rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Paawani..

yepp @red: i totally agree dear di...i m jus saying about anjali's character...she is jus hiding herself from reality...she has left our gadhu to face harsh reality of the world  n keeping herself in a secured shell...

I think wen past will come den we can understand better of anjali's character. Ity's not only ASR but evry1 else too shelled her in protective covering and letting her to b strong, Y???? dat time will tell.